World Cup 2022 Japan v Costa Rica, Spain v Germany, Belgium v Morocco, Croatia v Canada - Sunday 27th

Belgium look hopeless and were extremely lucky to beat Canada. I can’t believe a washed up Eden Hazard is getting a start at this World Cup.

Dull as f.uck, Martinez like Southgate will be their downfall, far too cautious.

The standard of long range shooting in this WC has been absolutely dogshit. I've lost count of the amount of shots from outside the box that have blazed into row Z.

EDIT and just as I post this the Moroccan has an effort that Jonny Wilkinson would be proud of.

Last edited:
Belgium look hopeless and were extremely lucky to beat Canada. I can’t believe a washed up Eden Hazard is getting a start at this World Cup.
Another one, like Messi, Ronaldo and Bale, who seem way past their best but their countries don't have any better replacements.

Michy Batshauayi seems completely clueless. I honestly don't think he knows the offside rules the way he just runs up the field without any concern for where the last defender is.

Dreadful game. Aye, another one.

“Here we are and here we are and here we go,
The Moroccans have scored a goal,
Here we go
Moroccan all over the world”

Status Quo - Morocco’s World Cup song 1986

Back