Jason Cummings Annoying The Plastics On Instagram

I still think our coaching staff could have got the best out of him if he had been signed permanently. There’s definitely a player there.

He’s as mad as a brush though and maybe this was conceived as unprofessional.

And the sun have written an article on it calling him “madcap Ex-ger”. I know there’s a lockdown but that is what journalism is reduced to.

Unfortunate he couldn't make the grade with us. Great player who would have got better with us but probably not a personality Gerard would have got on with

I would have loved him to be a success.

The fun of it is he still acts as if he is about 15y/o.
My boy plays at the academy and he had a session with JC when he was still with us. Afterwards I was asking what he learned and if he picked up and tips, but all he found out was who had the best win steak between them in Fortnite.
To be fair, apparently it was quite a good score he had.

The boys aff his heid , never good enough for us ....but....in years to come he will play in all the Rangers crocks teams and be welcomed.....Broadfoot wont

Really wish he had been a success with us. I do think there is a player in there and could have made it at a decent team. He comes across as being mental constantly which if true, probably doesn't keep coaches on side and therefore his game time is down.

I was buzzing when we signed him but he's a complete headbanger and I'm not too sure Gerrard would deal with him in the right way. He's playing below his level atm but unless he screws the nut he won't be playing any higher.

Back