John Fleck v Arsenal

Are you sure. I seen him out a few times when at Rangers and he never drank. Always seemed very quite and sensible while the other lads including McGregor were boozing and firing in to the ladies that would go to chat.
Trust me on that one. He was led a stray by Adam

I remember when he was supposed to be the next wonderkid many moons ago when the youths played Corby Town.
He was rank rotten that day and I wondered then if he would ever make it.
Glad he proved me wrong.

Glad to see him performing well in the EPL now. I always felt like he had talent, just needed things to work out for him on the pitch.

I’m enjoying seeing him do well. Seen him playing in the lower leagues in England a few years ago now and whilst he was good he didn’t look like he would push on to this level. Fair play to him for what he’s achieved

It was the right move for both him and the club to move on when he did.
To develop as a central playmaker it was better he do that in a less pressured environment. He wouldn’t have developed as he has by snatching the odd game on the left wing at Ibrox.
That said, he’s clearly become an outstanding player. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him return within the next couple years.

Fleck has had some season so far. He absolutely must start for Scotland. However itll be Christie, McGregor and probably call Brown out of retirement....

Well done to him for making a decent career for himself, still remember his only rangers goal, was it a penalty vs one of the Dundee teams at Ibrox.

He really has turned into a quality centre mid. How are Scotland so bad when you consider the midfield options available?

One of the only players to leave us and end up carving out a very good career. Clearly worked really hard to get where he is. Very well deserved.

Back