John Hartson and Barry Ferguson say Sakala should show respect to celtic

Not read all the comments but no doubt someone has said similar….Barry has learned how to keep an income stream in Scottish media. It’s not from anything other than towing the well worn line created by guys he used to slide tackle unfortunately.

John Hartson says Fashion Sakala ought to have shown Celtic more respect when discussing his Rangers side's Viaplay Cup final chances.

The Zambian forward referred to the holders as 'the other mob' ahead of their meeting at Hampden on Sunday. Michael Beale's side are trailing behind Ange Postecoglou's by nine points in the Premiership but rivalry has been cranked up a notch ahead of their meeting at the national stadium.

Former Light Blues captain and Record Sport columnistBarry Ferguson reckons respect is key right up until you cross the white line of play, and Hartson agreed that more should be showed towards the Celtic by the Rangers attacker. He explained on Go Radio: "It did not bother me. People can say what they want, you have a job to do at the end of the day. You turn up and you are really focused, you aren't bothered by what the opposition say or think.

On the day you need to back yourself and Celtic know they can potentially win this game. Rangers will feel the same way.

All that sort of stuff on social media, making headlines, it's up to them as they can do what they want. I am not overly bothered by it.

"Barry is right. I think you be a bit more respectful."

Ferguson had said: "I always respected, always, that went out the window when you crossed the white line but I think you have got to give respect. If you are not respectful, nine times out of 10 you are going to get a slap in the face, so it's interesting to see what Sakala has said
Honestly wish Barry would stop talking. Embarrassing.

The worst of it is these ex celtic players are not even born and breed celtic fans but look how they act guys like ferguson etc are meant to be like us the fans born a Rangers fan.I sometimes wonder if guys like ferguson if they weren't lucky and gifted to play for the club would they be fans like us the way we are all desperate to watch the bears taking sick days off work going above and beyond to get tickets ,skinning ourselfs to get to watch rangers.
Does Barry even go to watch Rangers games now?

I've noticed even their fat fraud of a manager can't even use our name when he's talking about us. A club that abuses kids then covers it up, a club that openly supports terrorism and mocks the dead, a club that cheats on and off the park and then plays victim when anyone as much as farts in their direction, the list goes on we would be here all night.

Respect is earned and Those scumbags deserve absolutely none from anyone and should be treated as the filth that they are.

As far as the Fergusons are concerned, we have one sat on a cheap radio station , sat alongside bheasts patting them on the erse and playing to the bheast gallery at every opportunity, then we have the other one sat on a YouTube podcast ran by bheasts for bheasts doing exactly the same.Surely the pair of them aren't that desperate for money that they have to flog their erse for the bheast coin?

Aw honestly fucking batter this mob on Sunday Rangers, a want there sons/daughters all greeting there eyes out in that stadium when Sakala sends in the 3rd

Always used to wait around after a game when the wee man was younger to get his pictures took with the players. Barry was the worst ever with the fans and this is when he was captain. Fanny of a boy

Watched the interview on RTV
As you would expect with Fashion it was said with no malice whatsoever
Barry and Hartson can bang on as much as they want about respect but anyone alive when they were players would not be hard pushed to find instances of them not respecting their teammates let alone the opposition

Pathetic

That's their contribution to this weekends match.

More made up media pish from useful idiots

This line from Fashion cut out of the press conference coverage on the clubs YouTube channel?

There is respect and there is having a laugh - it is clear Sakala was having a laugh.

The lack of respect is all one way - they get their media puppets to do their dirty talking.

I hope Fashion scores the winner.

Barry will still probably get one of the biggest cheers when he appears at the Legends game so FF maybe isn't the best place to gauge his popularity. With his career and success at Rangers he should however be one of the most sought after ex players for the like of supporters functions, RTV appearances or around the hospitality suites on match days. That isn't the case and there certainly seems to be a disconnect between him and the club.
I think he has done a few of the 5 Star events. Has anyone been at one and if so how does he come across at these?

When has celtic ever shown rangers respect , where was hartsons comments when celtic were calling us the opposition, hartson is a fat prick

Sakala saying other mob is unacceptable yet that wee junkie Griffiths wiping snotters on the corner flags and grogging in the media room is fine.

Scrutinised like no other club.

I hope that prick is banned from Ibrox. And hartson too.
I'm surprised Ferguson wasn't telling us about how wonderful and respected lenny was.
Wake up Barry

yeah right, no lessons on morality or respect from that fat Cnut, we will pay him the same respect he paid to our armed forces when he was on social media singing songs in support of the ira.Gies peace ya fat rectum.

Always used to wait around after a game when the wee man was younger to get his pictures took with the players. Barry was the worst ever with the fans and this is when he was captain. Fanny of a boy
Seen this first hand ,totally blanked young fans and I've heard others say the same ,a arsehole

This is brilliant
Hartson talking about respect.

You couldn't make it up. Him Sutton and others can go throw shite at the moon.

Back