Jordan jones video

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair I think Allen is taking about their drive and commitment to their footballing careers. I don’t think he stalks players social media for a weeks before giving a recommendation
None of the 3 mentioned have shown any drive and commitment towards their careers either although I will give Jones the benefit of the doubt for now

I really hope it is at least an old video. It would still leave a sour taste but it would be less humiliating for us and salvageable for him. Well salvageable in the eyes of some, some fans won’t give a shit if it’s old or not, they’ll want him gone.

Video in training from preseason I believe. Jones winding big Niko up and looked like the big man didn't like it one bit and started shoving him.. a few players held him back at that point.
Thwy were just playing around do you think it would have been posted by Rangers if it was that serious?

So he is in a Celtic bar now ? He’s a Celtic fan drinking in a Celtic pub.
Question mark there to signify I’m assuming it might be a Celtic bar, given a group of people are singing a Celtic song? I’ve not suggested he is a Celtic fan, hopefully I’m clarifying for you that he certainly isn’t a Rangers fan.

The MOH comparisons are laughable. MOH was utter dogshit for us JJ has already produced some really big moments for us in massively important European games. Came on against the manks in a made a stupid frustrated challenge at the end of a piss poor team performance. As for the video I hope it’s old as that is less trouble, but even if it’s not he’s hardly the first 22 year old to get pished and make a dick of himself is he?

Why would he post it though???

If it came from another account it's a plausible explanation but he surely knows what the song is about and it's origins so why would you even post it???

Not defending him but he posted it on his private snapchat, that I imagine he only shares with close friends. Someone who has him on snapchat then recorded it using their phone and here we are.

The MOH comparisons are laughable. MOH was utter dogshit for us JJ has already produced some really big moments for us in massively important European games. Came on against the manks in a made a stupid frustrated challenge at the end of a piss poor team performance. As for the video I hope it’s old as that is less trouble, but even if it’s not he’s hardly the first 22 year old to get pished and make a dick of himself is he?

He’s 22 though. Not 16. He’s a grown man and given he’s played in Scotland for a good while and he’s a NI international there’s no way he doesn’t know what that song alludes to.

You can’t really excuse shite like that. He’ll have to grovel and beg for forgiveness if he’s to have any chance of being accepted by the support now, and even then, and regardless some fans won’t have any of it.

He's 25 next month mate

It’s very inconclusive but a few things need clarified before we can draw any conclusions.

Firstly when was this. Most are explaining this might be pre rangers but perversely I’m hoping it’s recent.

Secondly is he singing along or smiling and mouthing to the cameraman to get to %^*&? His mate definitely had him in some sort of headlock like they are deliberately trying to annoy him.

I watched the CL final in O’Neil’s with a big mixed crowd and after the game the dj started some mini rebel fest much to my annoyance and a few others there. Two of my mates who support them stood either side of me grabbed me, someone else filmed it and started singing along to some pish and waiving my arms about for me. To then be sent to all our mates on WhatsApp.

There is every possibility this is exactly that from Jones and his mates.

Can someone help explain this, I’ve read a few pages.

It seems JJ has posted a video of himself singing an IRA song?

He posted this in the last 24hours?

I’m struggling to believe this, non of the links are working.

Video not available anymore. Is it at all possible he didn't know until after the video was uploaded its a mentally challenged song? As stated, he plays for Northern Ireland but he's actually English so he isn't going to be as steeped in it as Davis would be, for example. Maybe hadn't heard it before and thought it was a good tune?

Was it Jones himself that posted it? Video is still on twitter and it doesnt look good if it was him that posted it

I’m 30 and I’ve never got pished and sung IRA songs.

Stop defending the indefensible.

He’s 22 though. Not 16. He’s a grown man and given he’s played in Scotland for a good while and he’s a NI international there’s no way he doesn’t know what that song alludes to.

You can’t really excuse shite like that. He’ll have to grovel and beg for forgiveness if he’s to have any chance of being accepted by the support now, and even then, and regardless some fans won’t have any of it.

I made plenty of dumb as %^*& decisions at 22. He doesn’t seem to be singing he is laughing along probably because his pals are trying to wind him up (I’d prefer he kept better company to be fair) if he performs on the field the majority of fans will be fine and we don’t know if it’s recent video yet either (if he’s smart or our pr team are he’ll say it was old regardless.)

I’m not defending what happened but... many on here including me were not sure that it was a mentally challenged song.
Just saying it’s plausible that he didn’t know it.

But if he does then it’s completely stupid as he’s no a young lad anymore

I made plenty of dumb as %^*& decisions at 22. He doesn’t seem to be singing he is laughing along probably because his pals are trying to wind him up (I’d prefer he kept better company to be fair) if he performs on the field the majority of fans will be fine and we don’t know if it’s recent video yet either (if he’s smart or our pr team are he’ll say it was old regardless.)

yeah

that'll fool everyone

Video not available anymore. Is it at all possible he didn't know until after the video was uploaded its a mentally challenged song? As stated, he plays for Northern Ireland but he's actually English so he isn't going to be as steeped in it as Davis would be, for example. Maybe hadn't heard it before and thought it was a good tune?
If he hadn't heard it before then how does he know the words to it?

It’s very inconclusive but a few things need clarified before we can draw any conclusions.

Firstly when was this. Most are explaining this might be pre rangers but perversely I’m hoping it’s recent.

Secondly is he singing along or smiling and mouthing to the cameraman to get to %^*&? His mate definitely had him in some sort of headlock like they are deliberately trying to annoy him.

I watched the CL final in O’Neil’s with a big mixed crowd and after the game the dj started some mini rebel fest much to my annoyance and a few others there. Two of my mates who support them stood either side of me grabbed me, someone else filmed it and started singing along to some pish and waiving my arms about for me. To then be sent to all our mates on WhatsApp.

There is every possibility this is exactly that from Jones and his mates.

Why post it on his own snapchat then if that's the case?

For anyone on Twitter, just type jordan jones into the search and you'll see the video. Not singing IMO. laughing away, his mate has his arm around him and has grabbed his arm and shaking it up and down to said song

Let’s get it right, he’s had 1 good cross. Zero goals, Two assists. That’s in around 9 games- bang average.

Thankfully the signing of Kent should severely limit Jones game time. I’d have Murphy as understudy to Kent and Barker 3rd option. Jones is free to pack his bags.

Question mark there to signify I’m assuming it might be a Celtic bar, given a group of people are singing a Celtic song? I’ve not suggested he is a Celtic fan, hopefully I’m clarifying for you that he certainly isn’t a Rangers fan.

Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back