Jordan Jones

In my completely honest opinion having watch jones multiple times over the past two seasons I think we would really struggle to get him. He Has had offers from clubs down south in the championship which would be far more attractive, in terms of financially and in quality of football. I think the option of playing at a bigger club down south with more money would be too much to turn down, unfortunately
Why is Clarke even mentioning Rangers offer, if here are better ones on the table?
Which clubs are you referring to?
I only ask because I think you are talking pish.

A year and a half ago he signed at Killie when he was at a lower level. He has improved a lot over the last 1.5 years and, with Kilmarnock on a similar level to us (maybe not in terms of fan base, but in terms of having better management and a similar quality of players) he doesn’t really have much reason to leave sign for us, if an opportunity to move down south is there either now or in the summer

Thank you for your explanation. I thought he had only signed for Kilmarnock on a free at the start of the season.
I am sure that pound notes will be a good reason to leave and sign for us.

Someone else can’t start a thread...but Kris Boyd is a disgrace.

As for Jones, you’d have to be smoking crack to value him at £1m.

Thank you for your explanation. I thought he had only signed for Kilmarnock on a free at the start of the season.
I am sure that pound notes will be a good reason to leave and sign for us.
Yeah but he would earn 2/3x as much down south potentially this year or if he holds on to the summer. Other than being impatient and taking the first offer received, he has no reason to join rangers

A year and a half ago he signed at Killie when he was at a lower level. He has improved a lot over the last 1.5 years and, with Kilmarnock on a similar level to us (maybe not in terms of fan base, but in terms of having better management and a similar quality of players) he doesn’t really have much reason to leave sign for us, if an opportunity to move down south is there either now or in the summer
Bwahahaha. ..

Yeah but he would earn 2/3x as much down south potentially this year or if he holds on to the summer. Other than being impatient and taking the first offer received, he has no reason to join rangers

I suppose that is what happened with Jason Cummings.

So they’re saying he’s twice the player Jason Cummings or Barrie McKay is. Or the value of Johnny Hayes to the piggery

I’m all for getting what you think your player is worth. But that’s just laughable.

They’ll sell him for 300k in the summer to a league one team. Great business model.

Our bid shouldn’t go higher than 600k at any stage for Jones

So you chose today to sign up.
Then criticise Rangers in every post you make?
Cummings is here because he failed at his first choice, no matter how we put it we aren’t exactly his first choice. If that we the case he would have came when he left Hibs instead of going down south

Cummings is here because he failed at his first choice, no matter how we put it we aren’t exactly his first choice. If that we the case he would have came when he left Hibs instead of going down south

There is no way Petrie would have sold him to us.

Anyway, hope we sign Jones. He looks like a good player, maybe get rid of O’Halloran at the same time.

That’s fucking nonsense.

Cummings couldn’t have spoken to us unless Hibs accepted an offer and they were clear that would not be allowed.

You are absolutely correct. Jason looked a bit upset in his interview from Auchenhowie - knowing that he was a failure at Notts Forest.
It is my opinion that he was not as upset looking as Scott Allen when Sellick told him to get his arse up to Dundee.

There is a lot of excitement on FF due to all these failures looking for a gig at Ibrox.

I would cordially invite you to peruse the good Mr Cumdog's twitter feed and that of his sometime acquaintance Mr Oliver McBurnie.

And then come back and stop talking keech.

So why would killie? Things are different there now from when they sold us Boyd and Naismith, money isn’t needed there anymore like it used to

Because, if you were a Rangers supporter you would know about the animosity between us and hibs hivs and the fact that their owner and manager would never have sold anyone to us if they thought that we would benefit.

You are absolutely correct. Jason looked a bit upset in his interview from Auchenhowie - knowing that he was a failure at Notts Forest.
It is my opinion that he was not as upset looking as Scott Allen when Sellick told him to get his arse up to Dundee.

There is a lot of excitement on FF due to all these failures looking for a gig at Ibrox.

Nor indeed as upset as that failure looked when he signed for Celtic. Not as upset as he should have been but it's hard to do a press conference greeting.

My original point was that I don’t think we could get jones as he could get better down south, maybe now or in 6 months time

Kilmarnock are not paying him the going rate for a million pound player. They want the blue pound. going to the media and revealing the fee, then ridiculing us ? I'd refuse tickets for the next game at Rugby park

My original point was that I don’t think we could get jones as he could get better down south, maybe now or in 6 months time

You do know that this is true for any player in Scotland? If they are good enough for us to want them, they'll have attracted attention elsewhere. Sometimes we steal a march. Sometimes the player wants to play for the world's most trophied club.

Similar to the pretenders on the other side of the city whose best players are a failed championship striker and a winger struggling to get in an EPL youth squad.

Jones may do a turn for us however I don't see us making a return on the £1m in the long run.

Much more value in using our budget to secure Docherty.

Yet nothing but praise for the scum signing Morgan for 300k. Nobody saying pay what he is worth, surely if the big great celtic is interested the boy must be worthy more than 300k. Can not wait till this paper ceases to exist, it will be a glorious day

I can’t fathom where this player would fit into our current side.

He is not better than Candyass, he is not better than Murphy, he is not better than Windass.

I would leave him where he is.
That is a matter of opinion. I think he is a very talented boy.

b1b5563a9494ca4dcef85c884246d12c.gif

You should stay clear of alcohol for January:)

You don't think a Killie player would have any interest in signing for the Rangers, just on the off chance an English club, any shitey English club may want to sign him not even now, but in the future?

You're not one of us are you pal...

Go and give Hamilton what they're looking to get for Docherty. This just seems like one of those transfers you go after when you don't actually need it. We're covered in that area.

Not saying the lad is MOH, but it's got that feel of we're interested because of a couple of good performances against us.

You don't think a Killie player would have any interest in signing for the Rangers, just on the off chance an English club, any shitey English club may want to sign him not even now, but in the future?

You're not one of us are you pal...

Think the comments about Killie being on our level with similar players and better management may not be the most natural thoughts to come from most bears.

Back