Jordan Jones

Are we spending Peña money? Only thing I can think of.

Possibly the same deal in place as Murphy?

To think Murphy, Cummings and Jones cost less than him.

It's exactly the response to this admin pish we all hoped for.
They'll be logging onto to Twitter at the Job Centre tomorrow to see us confirm admin, only to see Jones, Martin and Cummings holding the jerseys up :D:D:D
I would love it if Ill Phil had actually been anonymously fed false info from Dave King about Monday 14th January being the day we would slide into admin 2, only for us to have a triple or even quadruple signing parade at Ibrox. :D

The thought of an Operation Tango-style prank on those mutants makes me so happy.

A one two in the box with a decent finish from about 6 yards out?

MOH couldn’t of done that? I’ve seen him fly past numerous mentally challengeds and square a terrific ball that was resulted in a OG.

Jones is an OK player, not good enough for us at all in my opinion.

Did you miss the initial run and shot that hit the post..that was him as well.

tumblr_n35i9qv78y1t6cr7go1_500.gif
Teddyjohn enjoying himself this evening

Did you miss the initial run and shot that hit the post..that was him as well.
Nope. He took the ball and drove about 10/15 yard in to space and hit the post.

Very harsh to saw O’Halloran couldn’t do it. He has a goal and an assist against that mob.

Jones & MOH are of very similar ability I feel. Both players that thrive on driving in to space against teams who are open, but play them against teams that sit in and pack out their half and they will severely struggle.

How many players have we signed today? We are going into administration tomorrow, fucking brilliant Rangers. :Dhate those little green baztards :)

I like him, admittedly I don't see much of Killie but he usually stands out when I do.

Direct and quick, I think he'll thrive alongside better players.

I’m not joking here but I’ve just been told we lodged official bid for docherty earlier today, source is a good friend of a certain Hamilton official. Let’s hope this is all true, major step in the right direction. It’s well overdue

Only seen the lad a few times but surely a raw talent either way if all true,we having a go alright In market now,I’m happy.

WATP

Definitely an upgrade on O'Halloran, but he's not as good as some are making out in here.

I'll reserve the right to ejaculate until he earns such worthy admiration.

Back