Jordan Jones

Jones would be a very good addition to our squad. SPFL Radar posted about him recently. He has created the most chances of any player out with us and the Bheasts. It's a failure of the Kilmarnock strikers to take the chances that he creates which have prevented him getting more assists.

He's fast, versatile and has good close control in tight situations. I hope we sign him along with everyone else!

Jones would be a very good addition to our squad. SPFL Radar posted about him recently. He has created the most chances of any player out with us and the Bheasts. It's a failure of the Kilmarnock strikers to take the chances that he creates which have prevented him getting more assists.

He's fast, versatile and has good close control in tight situations. I hope we sign him along with everyone else!

Just noticed that too on twitter, would be good to get this one over the line.

Just noticed that too on twitter, would be good to get this one over the line.

Definitely mate. His versatility would be a huge bonus as well. Really impressed with our signing policy in this window. Hopefully we can sweeten the deal for Jones with some of our fringe players.

I don't post on here that often (evident by my post count), but you really stink mate. Like it's not even remotely like you hide it. Stench is incredible.
I take it you say this to anybody you dont agree with?

I dont like jones, have seen him play often. If you dont like what other people say if you dont agree with it i suggest a forum is not the best place for you.

I take it you say this to anybody you dont agree with?

I dont like jones, have seen him play often. If you dont like what other people say if you dont agree with it i suggest a forum is not the best place for you.

Nah if I said it to everyone I didn't agree with on here my post count would be a lot higher than it is. You, on the other hand just post continual negative drivel that's all. Anything positive happens, you like to post a negative about it.

A837_FBA9-5354-4_D11-841_F-9_EEB3_A906_B86.gif

Nah if I said it to everyone I didn't agree with on here my post count would be a lot higher than it is. You, on the other hand just post continual negative drivel that's all. Anything positive happens, you like to post a negative about it.
Well have you read all my posts?

Like the posts about how good a signing murphy is, or cummings and martin will be good signings?

Or how great an idea the new garden wall at Ibrox would be?

The answeer is no, mate i dont rate jones and would prefer we did not sign him thats all. No need for the stuff your making up.

Ive really no idea what he is like as a player. I haven't seen enough of him. There's obviously a lot of excitement here if he was to sign. Is it justified?

Are we considering MOH a left sided player then? Just folk are saying they would rather stick with MOH ahead of Jones? Pretty sure Jones is left sided and MOH is right sided surely?

I’m not overly fussed about Jones but, as with Russell Martin, will see how he gets on if we sign him.

I certainly wouldn’t be spending 500k on him so I’m glad it’s reported that we’ve gone in with less than that.

For what it’s worth, I’d happily include O’Halloran as part of the deal, he’s just not going to do the business for us imo.

Are we considering MOH a left sided player then? Just folk are saying they would rather stick with MOH ahead of Jones? Pretty sure Jones is left sided and MOH is right sided surely?

Both right footed.

Both right footed.

Cheers. So he plays as a inverted winger. The boy Jones took his goal as parkhead very well on his left foot for his poorer foot. MOH is even worse on the left than he is on the right so I don’t see them in direct competition for a place.

I'd imagine either Hodson or MOH is being used as leeway.
Our players are somehow devalued the second they sign for us. No-one in Scotland thinks they are ever good enough for their teams. I don't (cant think of) remember the last time we sold a player to a team in Scotland for a profit. Surely even our 1st team squad players that need to be sold to create room have a value to another club in the league?
We seem to give them away to free their wages but we need to start operating differently.

Sign him and loan him back to killie for the rest of the season if he isn't going to be a 1st team start.

Thats if we don't let anyone leave this window.

Our players are somehow devalued the second they sign for us. No-one in Scotland thinks they are ever good enough for their teams. I don't (cant think of) remember the last time we sold a player to a team in Scotland for a profit. Surely even our 1st team squad players that need to be sold to create room have a value to another club in the league?
We seem to give them away to free their wages but we need to start operating differently.
Thing is, we buy them on the supposed upwards curve and sell them after they fail, hence the difference. We are also selling to clubs with lower budgets.

Just dont get it, offers nothing. Moh is 10 times the player and i dont rate him.
MOH has been given every opportunity to turn on the style in a Teddy Bears top - he ain't done it mate, not once has he had me off my seat. Only MOH knows why he can't do it at Ibrox!..... time to move on! as Morrissey would say "he tried and he failed"

Last edited:
Not seen enough of him personally but he is pacey and direct. Gave tav a really tough time last time we played them.

His stats from the spfl radar twitter were promising. Outside us and them, he has created the highest number of chances

However my mate is a killie fan and isnt all that bothered. Like any young winger he is inconsistent and his view was he plays 1 good game in every few

With us signing murphy and we have goss & windass that can play on left i dont know were jones would fit into our team

Back