Jose waiting in the car park for the ref last night

The only guys Mourinho should be blasting are the two teams...Outwith the obvious foul play it seemed to be almost non-stop, that if a player was rolling around after being tackled he soon got up when a foul wasn't awarded.

Jose was an utter embarrassment throughout the whole match.
The whole Roma performance was rehearsed, if that’s the word. After the first yellow, they hounded the ref at every Seville foul. They questioned everything instead of the obvious ones. The ref got fed up with it all. And poor Michael Oliver was never out of either teams zone.

He has form

The chairman of UEFA’s referee’s committee has described Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho as “the enemy of football”, following the retirement of referee Anders Frisk.​

Swede Frisk announced his retirement from refereeing having received death threats after Barcelona’s 2-1 first-leg win over Chelsea in the Champions League last month.
“It’s the coaches who whip up the masses and actually make them threaten people to death,” Volker Roth told the daily Aftonbladet.
“We can’t accept that one of our absolutely best referees is forced to quit because of this.”
“People like Mourinho are the enemy of football.”
Mourinho accused his Barcelona counterpart Frank Rijkaard of trying to influence Frisk during halftime of the match at the Nou Camp.
Mourinho’s conduct is now being investigated by UEFA.
“It’s obviously not okay for a coach to put this much pressure on a referee as Mourinho did in this case,” said Swiss referee Urs Meier, who himself was persecuted by irate England fans after disallowing England’s 90th minute goal in the Euro 2004 quarter-final against Portugal.
“He (Mourinho) has to be punished. UEFA and FIFA have to protect referees from attacks like this.”
Danish referee Kim Milton Nielsen told the paper: “When you’re in Mourinho’s seat you’ve got to take more responsibility and not make statements that will shed water on the mill for the hooligans.”

by World Soccer​

Jose should get a grip of himself. Nobody likes to lose but it can be done with dignity. Both teams were at it last night and I thought the referee did a decent job.

I really wish the ref had laid the spoilt petulant wee prick out for the count.
His team are cheats to a man and I sincerely hope UEFA throw the book at them for their disgraceful behaviour

My natural reaction is not to sympathies with referees, but his job was made very difficult by the gamesmanship of both teams and dug outs.

Taking the heat off himself after his disasterous tactics and behaviour
Agree to an extent…get beat, kick up fuuck and that becomes what people will remember.

His tactics did backfire on him last night though…if he hadn’t reverted to type after they went one up they could have pushed for a second…but he’s proven a few times in matches like that that those tactics win him cups.

You’re luck is eventually going to run out at some point though.

He's not attacking the ref, not making threats confronting him. Everything seems pretty tame and Half arsed.
FF sake, if people think that's bad ( just after you've had a European final) imagine how Walter's Chick Young interview would be received now!

Pissing myself laughing at Dermot Gallacher, standing being interviewed at a golf day in Ireland and has now developed the Irish accent he puts on from time to time :D

Joey Bartonesque

Anthony Taylor is a fuukin arsehole of a ref so good on Jose. Just make sure you gie him a good kicking.
Another in a long long line of Premiership refs who seem to get big games, remember when they claimed years back that making them full time would improve the standard ?
It's only improved their bank balances.

Can't see the video and doubt whatever he does is warranted going off the title, but he has every right to feel aggrieved. Had the officials done their job properly Sevilla would've been at least down to ten and Roma would've had a penalty.

Not good behaviour,but a think the refs in England have hid behind var this season,and it’s clear refs are covering each others backs,with some terrible call,so Taylor has only carried this onto this game,however kids seeing Jose acting like this last night ,sends the totally wrong idea,in how to behave in general and in defeat also.

After taking O'Neils trousers down in Seville and giving the shettleston harrier a right good rogering. I will always be team Mourinho.

I actually thought Anthony Taylor and refereeing team had a decent game.

People moan about referee “losing control of game”. Not one referee in the world could’ve handled the behaviour of the players and managers any better last night.

They were like petulant children all night long.

He got the big decisions right but I thought he was giving Sevilla everything in terms of wee niggly fouls that probably weren't.

Last night, both teams were trying to con the ref all throught the game, especially with this falling to the ground and holding their face routine. The ref got it so wrong, though, with allowing Sevilla to re-take their penalty. That was just a ludicrous decision.
No it wasn’t, the keeper was clearly off his line.

He is quite crazy but we would probably have a different view on Mourinho if he was standing up to the refs in our country. Maybe one day he will be at Ibrox id like that, at some point we need to move on from the silence/respectful shite that just encourages them to be so biased.

I only seen the start of the match so have not seen the incidents i did think it was a strange choice of ref, the guy is always very nervous when doing EPL games and seems scared to make big calls.

His tactics where a disgrace, they would have had a better chance winning if they just tried to play decent football, had the players to do it.

Jose was a bit of a prick last night. As was his bench. As were his players for much of the match. There's 'dark arts' and there's acting the c*nt. Pleased they lost in the end.
Remember hearing that he and his staf got 18+ red cards this season in Italy alone.

Thought the ref was poor last night. Pro Sevilla by the looks of it.

Mourinho was fighting for every ball to win the game which is what you'd want when you're in the Europa League final.

I agree.

I thought Anthony Taylor was very lenient on Sevilla. At one point he booked a Roma player after Mancini ? had his Roma shirt virtually ripped off his neck.

He also really needed to stop the game, head over to the technical areas, summon both coaches and make it clear that he was going to start booking players surrounding him even if they’ve been booked already. Then carry it out.

Taylor looked desperate to keep 22 on the pitch which is why he basically lost control.

He’s just Neil Lennon with a tan when it comes to his conduct. He’s already forced one referee into retirement, guessing that wasn’t enough for the eye gauger!

His hypocritical fan club will be along to absolve him of any wrongdoing though.

Impetuous child. Him, his coaching staff, players and subs behaviours during the game was embarrassing

He would fit in well as manager of a certain Glasgow club.
Said it for a while but I think he'd be superb at either old firm. He'd have the team despising them and treating them with zero respect, mourinho is at his best when he's got a fierce rivalry ( think el classico).

He'd be wonderful and I'd love to have him at us tbh. Would come crashing down after a few years but it'd be a good ride

Would hate him at them, would love him at us

He’s just Neil Lennon with a tan when it comes to his conduct. He’s already forced one referee into retirement, guessing that wasn’t enough for the eye gauger!

His hypocritical fan club will be along to absolve him of any wrongdoing though.
And teeth

Jose is a winner. He's shown that time and time again. His attitude has been part of that winning mentality. 0.01 percent of us could achieve that. He wants to have a go at the ref, so be it. Guy is class. Hope he manages Rangers.

That Roma team were an embarrassment to football with their OTT amateur dramatics. Reminded me of when Hibs beat Rangers in a semi-final refereed by useless rogue Clancy.

Clearly Hibs were instructed to drop like flies clutching legs, heads or anything to fool the ref.

Jack Ross and Mourinho went for the same tactics.

BUT one game was refereed by a strong proper referee and the other by a complete waster.

Well done Seville!!!

Back