Just Us Tims best podcast on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the opening of Acsom yesterday with that mad mentally challenged spouting the line of “they send their tests to a different lab than the other 11 clubs it’s a red flag”. Absolute moon howling! David Graham sorts us out with a DUP testing lab obviously haha
Do you remember at the start of the season, where Phil et al were writing blogs about how we couldn't afford private testing and were using a public lab but Rancid Bastard FC had a state of the art private lab focussed solely on them.

Now we've got the cash to pay off a lab. Also find it hilarious that they think that our players could just continue playing without a drop in form when they apparently have COVID that we are covering up.

Do you remember at the start of the season, where Phil et al were writing blogs about how we couldn't afford private testing and were using a public lab but Rancid Bastard FC had a state of the art private lab focussed solely on them.

Now we've got the cash to pay off a lab. Also find it hilarious that they think that our players could just continue playing without a drop in form when they apparently have COVID that we are covering up.

They very often change from "sevco are skint admin 23452342" to "they pay off everyone" Just depends on the mood of the moment.

poet
19th Century Terrorist
mentally challenged

Edit: just trying out this new filter stuff. When the f*ck did that happen?!

That Rangers fan who tagged his employer on Twitter should be ashamed of himself. The host is clearly an idiot but there was no way he meant it as a racist insult.

I know I'll probably get "Tims have been getting bears sacked for years" replies but it still doesn't sit right with me.

Playing the victim card as if they were a friendly show.

Let's rewind to the 1 0 win at Ibrox and their disgusting comments about McGrehor and how he was a rapist and should be in a jail cell.

I guess everyone has just forgotten about that ?

I don't think he should have lost his job over that comment but let's not forget about the comments they made about us and our players on a regular basis.

Poor form that he lost his job. Don't believe it was meant as a racist comment however it's an indiciment of the climate we live in these days.

If you are going to put yourself out on the public sphere, you have to be professional enough to avoid any potential language that can be construed as offensive. The hosts on Just Us Tims however didn't seem to realise that.

JUT was my guilty pleasure for the past 4 months. They were a bunch of stupid freaks who summed up the scum support to a tee. The bigoted racist who could not pronounce basic words properly and had his son taken away for his bigotry, the specky wee guy that didn't have a fu'cking clue about anything, the ginger bearded whistler who was a bigot but tried to hide it and could not speak english properly, the fat mess that was more interested in looking out the window for his dealer, the junkie with the sceaming weans and the only scum supporter in Cumnock.

RIP JUT.

Last edited:
So that's them finished?

It was only last week Brian started the pod with a passionate and defiant speech declaring they're going nowhere. :D

Let's rewind to the 1 0 win at Ibrox and their disgusting comments about McGrehor and how he was a rapist and should be in a jail cell.

I don't think he should have lost his job over that comment but let's not forget about the comments they made about us and our players on a regular basis.

I agree.

I suspect its a little too simplistic to suggest he's lost his job over that comment.

It would have been easy to justify why there was no racist intent with that particular comment. Less easy to justify the other stuff they'll have queried him over once they'd watched more episodes.

I agree.

I suspect its a little too simplistic to suggest he's lost his job over that comment.

It would have been easy to justify why there was no racist intent with that particular comment. Less easy to justify the other stuff they'll have queried him over once they'd watched more episodes.
Their podcast after we beat them 1 0 shows you exactly the types of people they are and yes I agree there is probably a lot more to it than that one comment alone.

I have zero sympathy for them! They were bigots and constantly calling us orange b’stds and huns and just generally nasty and spreading hate.

JUT was my guilty pleasure for the past 4 months. They were a bunch of stupid freaks who summed up the scum support to a tee. The bigoted racist who could not pronounce basic words properly and had his son taken away for his bigotry, the specky wee guy that didn't have a fu'cking clue about anything, the ginger beared whistler who was a bigot but tried to hid it and could not speak english properly, the fat mess that was more interested in looking out the window for his dealer, the junkie with the sceaming weans and the only scum supporter in Cumnock.

RIP JUT.
Looking out for the ice cream van more likely.

Poor form that he lost his job. Don't believe it was meant as a racist comment however it's an indiciment of the climate we live in these days.

If you are going to put yourself out on the public sphere, you have to be professional enough to avoid any potential language that can be construed as offensive. The hosts on Just Us Tims however didn't seem to realise that.
No he didn’t mean the racist slur. However he is a nasty bigot who constantly called us “huns” and “orange b’stds”. For that reason I’m glad he’s lost his job. I take offence about being referred to as a “hun” or “orange b’std”. It is no different being abused for your faith or beliefs as it is for your skin colour.
Discrimination is discrimination at the end of the day!

Correct, there should be no sympathy for these scumbags. On countless occasions they've called McGregor a rapist and Steven Davis was also called an orange bastard.

The boy got pished, let his mouth go off and chose the wrong words! If you can’t show restraint then you shouldn’t contribute to a podcast that is presented on a mainstream communication channel. If you can’t handle the scrutiny then don’t present/contribute to a podcast on YouTube!
RIP just us Tim’s, 55 would not have been the same without you lol

JUT was my guilty pleasure for the past 4 months. They were a bunch of stupid freaks who summed up the scum support to a tee. The bigoted racist who could not pronounce basic words properly and had his son taken away for his bigotry, the specky wee guy that didn't have a fu'cking clue about anything, the ginger beared whistler who was a bigot but tried to hide it and could not speak english properly, the fat mess that was more interested in looking out the window for his dealer, the junkie with the sceaming weans and the only scum supporter in Cumnock.

RIP JUT.

Who had their son taken off them? Was it the same guy who has lost his job?

They where all sectarian bigots on that show so its no surprise its ended in this way.

How it from from the going for the 10 podcast and the name won't change, to name change, to no longer a thing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back