Just Us Tims best podcast on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s no reason to lose your job. Sorry if that doesn’t earn me maximum staunch points. So yeah, I take issue with our fans grassing on people for f**kall.
He's only lost his job. He will get another. The guys that done time for singing a song will have that on their record.
Btw is Kamara a grass?

That was very racist in the current climate with what happened with Kamara and Roofe and he knew when he said it, I don't care that you address people as monkeys I certainly would not on a social media platform.
Next, you will be saying he was not a bigot as everyone also uses these terms so that makes it okay, see the main difference is he spouted this hatred on Youtube so it can be seen by everyone.

Beats me why we have posters defending this utter scumbag.
No it wasn’t racist. His poor choice of word because of our context wasn’t him being derogatory or discriminatory. It was just a bad metaphor given the timing - end of analysis. You’re clearly insecure about your own prejudices if you’re trying so hard to pin this on him.

He's only lost his job. He will get another. The guys that done time for singing a song will have that on their record.
Btw is Kamara a grass?
“Only”, that’s just churlish and heartless. What has Kamara got to do with this? Kamara is not Chris ‘The Grass, Cancer-Faking’ Mclaughlin.

Whilst I don’t like that someone informed his employer it wasn’t them that got him the sack it was the man himself who his employer deemed that comments made in public they were alerted to where not acceptable to them.

you can blame the man himself for making the comments or the employer for enforcing them but as Soon as you put something out on social media you face this risk

i suspect the employer had some secondary motive here and used this as an easy out the lesson to be learned is we all have to be very aware of what we post on social media as it’s the same as making a comment to someone’s face the days of being a keyboard warrior are coming to an end as you will be held accountable for anything you say.

Innocent nothing. They were at it all the time with OB and Huns etc.
Absolutely no sympathy.
Whats happening on here lately? Folk wanting to hold vigils for lennon because he was pissed and now folk saddened by a guy losing his job for being a complete wanker.

Same people who probably just chalk up terms like "huns" as banter. A big part of the problem imo

I agree with the Lennon part of your post but would you be pleased seeing a Bear losing his job for similar to what this Celtic fan has said?
No they wouldn’t this thread would have a completely different tone. The guy is thick, they’ve had banners calling us monkeys it wasn’t meant like that & if you let the likes of those on that podcast get to you then god help you.

No it wasn’t racist. His poor choice of word because of our context wasn’t him being derogatory or discriminatory. It was just a bad metaphor given the timing - end of analysis. You’re clearly insecure about your own prejudices if you’re trying so hard to pin this on him.
Behave yourself and stop being an apologist for this celtic supporting scumbag you do seem to not think a lot about Rangers supporters but have a very high opinion on this piece of vermin.

“Only”, that’s just churlish and heartless. What has Kamara got to do with this? Kamara is not Chris ‘The Grass, Cancer-Faking’ Mclaughlin.
Mate fact is the guy was wrong with what he said. It got reported to his employer who must have thought it was serious enough to sack him. I'm heartless for not caring about a guy that hates Ranhers and Rangers fans with every fibre in his body? In that case I'm glad I'm heartless

Behave yourself and stop being an apologist for this celtic supporting scumbag you do seem to not think a lot about Rangers supporters but have a very high opinion on this piece of vermin.
I’ll stand up for anyone who loses their job because someone on social media grasses them in. It’s subjective whether or not you appreciate their humour or content. I don’t care that he’s a tim, he didn’t deserve to lose his job over an frivolous comment.

Mate fact is the guy was wrong with what he said. It got reported to his employer who must have thought it was serious enough to sack him. I'm heartless for not caring about a guy that hates Ranhers and Rangers fans with every fibre in his body? In that case I'm glad I'm heartless
It’s him this week, could be a bear next week. Just see that guy Daviepops or something his name is on twitter - good bear that lives in Oklahoma, has had to go private because a tim contacted his work.

It’s him this week, could be a bear next week. Just see that guy Daviepops or something his name is on twitter - good bear that lives in Oklahoma, has had to go private because a tim contacted his work.
Mate I get where you are coming from but that guy on the celtic podcast has been giving it OB this and that. If he is big enough to dish out sectarian abuse he is big enough to face the consequences.
He loathes us and his predicament is his own doing. Fukc him

There Lies the problem, it is tit for tat with that pish. But the uber offended started the ball rolling with all the offended i am pure upset pish. Bears these days are just giving them a bit back and suddenly it should all be a all holier than thou attitude. Fk them and jamesybhoy.

I’ll stand up for anyone who loses their job because someone on social media grasses them in. It’s subjective whether or not you appreciate their humour or content. I don’t care that he’s a tim, he didn’t deserve to lose his job over an frivolous comment.

You seem to be quite prepared to stand by any celtic supporter over any Rangers supporter.

I could not care less that the jakey looking scumbag has lost his job that is down to him and his sheer stupidity.

Innocent nothing. They were at it all the time with OB and Huns etc.
Absolutely no sympathy.
Whats happening on here lately? Folk wanting to hold vigils for lennon because he was pissed and now folk saddened by a guy losing his job for being a complete wanker.

It’s not about the tim in question, it’s the bigger picture. Next week this is one of ours meeting a similar fate. It’s bullshit and not a good precedent to set.

If any Rangers fan was silly enough to go on a live public podcast and call them "monkey" "19th Century Terrorists" "mentally challengeds" then unfortunately yes it would have an impact in their employment. Every employer has a social media policy which is enforced.

This is no different to him shouting at people in the street and I would expect action.

I imagine the podcast is a small snap shot into their world and they have been sectarian through out so should suffer the consequences. If they went about their podcast with a modicum of professionalism then they wouldn't be subject to this scrutiny. These people are bigots and have correctly been dealt with

Did he not mention in the podcast he had his kids taken off him for saying sectarian comments? So you would have to presume he got a criminal record for that. There is always the possibility he withheld that info from his employer or was already on a a warning for it. To then get pissed and go on social media and post calling rangers fans huns, OB and monkeys in a week when our player was racially abused is not defendable.

I'd be amazed if he lost his job for that one comment alone
This exactly.

But the more I think about it, the more I think it may just be only for the monkey comment alone.

I don’t believe he said it in a racist manner. But still, would my employer be happy if I was releasing videos on the internet calling all Celtic fans monkeys? I can guarantee the Code of Conduct would see me out the door.
And that’s before even considering the sectarian stuff he was spouting.
This is purely his own doing.

The clown couldn't handle taking a pounding on his comments section from gloating Rangers fans so he reverted to type as most of them do when playing second fiddle to Rangers
To call your podcast on the way to ten and then discuss Rangers fans in a manner akin to what no doubt you would hear in their gallowgate slophouses was always going to be a magnet for Rangers fans to pile on
This clown has no one but himself to blame for losing his job and too many in our support seem to forget how that mhob reacted and twisted the knife in 2012

I love how in the farewell speech he tried to make it sound as if they were shutting down some sort of Family show :))

They are a vile, horrible, disgusting support.
I know what I would really like to call them but I would probably end up getting time.
What people need to realise is that the world has changed and things you may have got away with ten year ago. You won’t now!
So anyone who uses racist or sectarian language on social media get what they deserve.

Stop making excuses for the idiot I could understand if he was a young boy using the Internet but for me he deserves all he gets.

I'm not making excuses for anybody. The guy is obviously a *** but those who actually went out their way to contact his employer to try and get him sacked are pathetic.

I'd be amazed if he lost his job for that one comment alone
Exactly, I bet his boss never even knew about the podcast until somebody grassed him in(which I don't agree with) and then seen all the "orange bastards", "rapist" and "scummy kants" and general sectarian comments before sacking him. If I posted some of the sectarian comments all over my Facebook, I'd expect my employer to take me to disciplinary.

It's already happened to plenty of Bears though. Some have been jailed for less.

Absolutely, and it’s a ridiculous way to conduct a society. Grown adults who can’t accept people saying nasty things, so they want them sacked or jailed.

Not something I will ever endorse.

Don't let him be the victim here. One thing these fans are spectacular at is making themselves out to be the victims.

Nobody forced him to start a podcast. I don't recall him sticking up for our players or supporters when he and other people on the podcast made disgusting comments.

Anyone who has a full time job and puts themselves out on social media like this has to fully take the risks that come with it.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a gofundme or bucket collection already setup for him. If there is a way for their fans to think that they can look persecuted in the eyes of the media they will do it.

That said, grassing him up to his employers so publicly is not the behaviour of a true rangers supporter.

Absolutely, and it’s a ridiculous way to conduct a society. Grown adults who can’t accept people saying nasty things, so they want them sacked or jailed.

Not something I will ever endorse.
If you owned a company and you found out your employee was posting videos of him spouting off about “f*nians / h*ns” and all sorts of other derogatory nonsense about sections of society, would you happily continue to employ them knowing that it may well damage the reputation of your business?

Referring to Rangers fans as monkeys wasnt being derogotary. I'm sorry, but what fucking planet are you on?

Whilst I don’t like that someone informed his employer it wasn’t them that got him the sack it was the man himself who his employer deemed that comments made in public they were alerted to where not acceptable to them.

you can blame the man himself for making the comments or the employer for enforcing them but as Soon as you put something out on social media you face this risk

i suspect the employer had some secondary motive here and used this as an easy out the lesson to be learned is we all have to be very aware of what we post on social media as it’s the same as making a comment to someone’s face the days of being a keyboard warrior are coming to an end as you will be held accountable for anything you say.
I can see where you're coming from on this, but my issue is that if we're being honest, half of this board would be out of a job if personally identifiable due to comments made. Just because he was daft enough to put his name and face out there and do it, doesn't mean that the guy should lose his livelihood down to a stupid comment made no doubt when pished. As much as it was wrong, we've all said things at some point that could be deemed dubious. Two wrongs don't make a right, and as much as I love to laugh at their utter implosion, I can't take any joy from the guy being put on the dole.

His employer and their HR and legal representatives disagree. Who is more qualified to make that judgement, you or they?

Chris McLaughlin is a banger for doing what he done, he knew fine well the boy didn’t mean it in a racist way but as a few guys on here have said he’s nothing but an attention seeker.

it’s because of people like him I would never put my real name on Twitter and I told him as much yesterday. I told him it was bang out of order grassing somebody into their work regardless of who they support and that he was a grass, he commented back then reported my comment so that I got a ban and couldn’t answer back.

the guys an absolute weapon

I watch a lot of the rangers content and also listen to pods like heart and hand and I can’t recall anyone referring to fans of that club as FB’s,beat rattling bastards or monkeys

if they did fans of that club would be all over it getting them shut down

Chris McLaughlin is a banger for doing what he done, he knew fine well the boy didn’t mean it in a racist way but as a few guys on here have said he’s nothing but an attention seeker.

it’s because of people like him I would never put my real name on Twitter and I told him as much yesterday. I told him it was bang out of order grassing somebody into their work regardless of who they support and that he was a grass, he commented back then reported my comment so that I got a ban and couldn’t answer back.

the guys an absolute weapon
Who is he? Just some banger on twitter?

If you owned a company and you found out your employee was posting videos of him spouting off about “f*nians / h*ns” and all sorts of other derogatory nonsense about sections of society, would you happily continue to employ them knowing that it may well damage the reputation of your business?

No, but that's not what's happened here. Someone reported him to the company he worked for, that's the fucking snide part. If the bosses found out through their own diligence, that's a different matter.

No, but that's not what's happened here. Someone reported him to the company he worked for, that's the fucking snide part. If the bosses found out through their own diligence, that's a different matter.
But ultimately his own sheer hatred for Rangers and black players could not be hidden once he was drinking, he's an adult with kids and a wife, he's the architect of his own downfall you realise when you are an adult that stuff like this put out on the internet will have consequences.
As I said earlier is he was a young boy I could have understood it, no point blaming someone else for his stupidity.

I could have some sympathy if it was a one off remark that he was hung out to dry for but the guy was spouting hatred every week towards us, calling folk rapists, orange b's, hun b's and monkey b's etc.

The host was absolutely vile & it had to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back