Just Us Tims best podcast on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't have a leg to stand on with his employer. He's a simpleton, and his comments about McGregor were beyond the pale. Its the absolute hypocrisy that annoys me. Guys who chuck about similar abuse on here on a daily basis getting all indignant when it happens the other way. It's the same on their side too. It's the most childish rivalry in world football sometimes.
Childish? Well...they started it B-D

Please share! Just need to copy the link to her page

Frances showing solidarity for her mate by trying to lose her job- if she has one...

Said it earlier in the thread but in the past I have heard that lot refer to our support as monkeys. I don't think it was meant racially but his timing was utterly stupid and others have pointed out that he and his mates have constantly called us Huns/Orange bastards etc so hell mend him.

No he deserves everything he got. Constantly calling Rangers fans and players sectarian names and even making up lies and calling Allan McGregor a racist.
Can you tell me what difference is between calling a black player ‘a monkey’ and a British Protestant ‘a hun’ or ‘an orange b’stard’ please?

If you're watching a podcast called "Just Us Tims" then surely you expect to hear Rangers & their fans talked about in a derogatory manner? If you contact somebodies employer to try and get them sacked then you're a gimp - end of story.

There will have been other misdemeanors more than likely. This probably isnt his first meeting to discuss his conduct.

Why do people film themselves putting out such views and expect no backlash. He is far from whiter than white, in fact hes boggin. I have sympathy for his missus and kid/kids that it affects but not that bitter little man. Could have issues seeking employment if sacked from previous job for racism. Could be even harder depending on what he does for a living.

If you're watching a podcast called "Just Us Tims" then surely you expect to hear Rangers & their fans talked about in a derogatory manner? If you contact somebodies employer to try and get them sacked then you're a gimp - end of story.
So Racism/Sectarianism okay if you do not hear it? Yet it was posted clearly on here so unavoidable.
I cant see how the fool can get a free pass it was only a matter of time before his employers found out.

No chance should the guy have been sacked for that comment. Wasn’t intended the way it was taken which is the bottom line. Usually my compassion for mentally challengeds is next to zero but I draw the line at folk grassing others up for daft comments made on the Internet and losing their jobs over it. Some world to live in.

So Racism/Sectarianism okay if you do not hear it? Yet it was posted clearly on here so unavoidable.
I cant see how the fool can get a free pass it was only a matter of time before his employers found out.

I don't believe the comment Chris McLaughlin reported him to his employer for was racist.

Lets be honest the vast majority of this board will have used sectarian language, does that mean we should all face the sack?

I don't believe the comment Chris McLaughlin reported him to his employer for was racist.

Lets be honest the vast majority of this board will have used sectarian language, does that mean we should all face the sack?

Whatever happened to personal responsibility? There's always someone else to blame.

It wasn't a throwaway comment to a friend or something at the football. He's producing a podcast, one that he was monetising. Once you do that, you're inviting increased scrutiny and maybe he should have tempered his thoughts and language a little.

It was up to his employer to make the decision.

That simply does not compare to someone going on multiple youtube livestreams and calling people rapists, huns, orange bastards, monkeys.

The guy who lost his job may or not be a racist but what he is 100percent is a bigot.

After every OF game it was huns this orange b's that.

Wouldn't grass him up myself but it's his own fault for thinking it would be okay to be a bitter chunt on YouTube.

Amazing people still can't work out the risk of that kind of behaviour.

Last edited:
He won't have a leg to stand on with his employer. He's a simpleton, and his comments about McGregor were beyond the pale. Its the absolute hypocrisy that annoys me. Guys who chuck about similar abuse on here on a daily basis getting all indignant when it happens the other way. It's the same on their side too. It's the most childish rivalry in world football sometimes.
I get the point you make however you cannot seriously draw reasonable comparison with their support and ours regards abuse.

While I agree we have our share of crackpots, the other mob are on a different level altogether. If there was a trophy available for dishing out hatred they would be lifting it every single year, no question.

Feel sorry for Brian, he spoke well in that video, a lot better than he did in any podcast I watched.

No one certainly deserved to lose their job for a throwaway comment said through drink that wasn’t meant to be racist in the first place.
You feel sorry for a guy who called us dirty hun bstards and that McGregor was a rapist and should be in jail ?

Get a grip of yourself mate.

The guy didn't deserve to lose his job over that comment but that doesn't mean they aren't scumbags because they are.

lets be honest, theyve chucked the podcast because they know they cant trust themselves not to say something sectarian/racist in the future. theyve seen the repercussions and bailed.

who thought it was a class idea to do a pod pissed, right after an old firm game? especially when youre delusional about how good you think your team is!

Yeah, totally agree with the folk who are uncomfortable about a guy losing his job over this.

He might be a neanderthal, but regardless of that, cancel culture always makes me feel uncomfortable. It would make me a hypocrite to be okay with this, just because it’s happened to one of them.

lets be honest, theyve chucked the podcast because they know they cant trust themselves not to say something sectarian/racist in the future. theyve seen the repercussions and bailed.

who thought it was a class idea to do a pod pissed, right after an old firm game? especially when youre delusional about how good you think your team is!
It’s not even just that, if I was on a podcast shouting about f3nian bastards and shettleston harriers every ten minutes, I’d fully expect to lose my job if I was investigated.

Between sympathy for these guys and sympathy for Lennon, I’m thinking the league was has softened a few on FF.

Not going to stand and laugh at the guy who lost his job, but I have absolutely %^*& all sympathy.

That’s not nice to hear. No bear should take pride in someone losing their job for an innocent comment, especially in these times.
Innocent nothing. They were at it all the time with OB and Huns etc.
Absolutely no sympathy.
Whats happening on here lately? Folk wanting to hold vigils for lennon because he was pissed and now folk saddened by a guy losing his job for being a complete wanker.

Absolutely no sympathy.
Whats happening on here lately? Folk wanting to hold vigils for lennon because he was pissed and now folk saddened by a guy losing his job for being a complete wanker.

I agree with the Lennon part of your post but would you be pleased seeing a Bear losing his job for similar to what this Celtic fan has said?

I agree with the Lennon part of your post but would you be pleased seeing a Bear losing his job for similar to what this Celtic fan has said?
See tbf. Bears have been jailed for singing a song or for saying similar on social media so I have absolutely no sympathy for the sumbag.
Let me ask you this. Do you think he should be free to say what he wants and spout his sectarian bile without fear of any comeback?

Absolutely no sympathy.
That’s no reason to lose your job. Sorry if that doesn’t earn me maximum staunch points. So yeah, I take issue with our fans grassing on people for f**kall.

What did he say that was racist? And don’t say the monkey comment. People refer to monkeys in context all the time, myself included.
That was very racist in the current climate with what happened with Kamara and Roofe and he knew when he said it, I don't care that you address people as monkeys I certainly would not on a social media platform.
Next, you will be saying he was not a bigot as everyone also uses these terms so that makes it okay, see the main difference is he spouted this hatred on Youtube so it can be seen by everyone.

Beats me why we have posters defending this utter scumbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back