Just Us Tims best podcast on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curiosity got to me so I watch about 5 minutes it really is like junkie gathering the female has teeth like shelled walnuts and is clearly out of it.
The sad fact is people like that actually get to vote no need to ask who they vote for either.

Reactions: BWO
No I'm no having this. That's bears at the wind up.

Anyone trying to do a semi decent podcast would have seen frances on the last one and said right that didnt work. To have her again the next day. No not buying it.

This is brilliant though.

I have said it before and will say it again they four literally optimise the Celtic family.

• None of them look like they have ever done a days work
  • Look like junkie bas t ards
  • You would not let any of them baby sit for you
  • Hard drives need checked
  • Eyes close together
  • In need of a bath
  • Massive chip on the shoulder
I could go on and on.

filthy Rapey looking rattling bas T ards

If a Rangers podcast is actually doing a collab with that mob they have no self-respect and are about to propel themselves into the bin.

Imagine holding court with Frances onn the subtleties of the Old Firm divide...

If a Rangers podcast is actually doing a collab with that mob they have no self-respect and are about to propel themselves into the bin.

Imagine holding court with Frances onn the subtleties of the Old Firm divide...
Yeah it's a not a wise move. I could maybe understand if it were one of the popular tim podcasts, but these guys ? Absolutely no chance.

Reactions: ICM
Let's be fair. If they have many more like Sean the fun will be gone.
He was something along the lines of being sensible. I doubt we'll see him again.
Now, the Fangces dilemma.
JUT have gone all woke, introducing two wimmin folk to the podder.
This is to show their caring, metrosexual, non-binary side.
They seem to have brought in Fangces just 'cause she's a bird of sorts.
Her weans are constantly interrupting and ruining, in the loosest sense of the word, the broadcast.

Do they stay woke and support this obviously troubled mother or do they cut her and risk the wrath of the woke mob?

Anyway, here's Jamesybhoy getting her telt for acting like a Fraggle Rock banshee.

Mick in the top right is john the producer from football dafts love child! hes like an Indonesian Nike factory worker deleting they comments at speed like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back