Just won directors box tickets and hospitality from club 1872.

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
For the st mirren gane on wednesday night :))

For any bears who are on the fence whether to donate/subscribe then having a chance to win these tickets to a game is a nice wee brucie.

They are available for all home games so you have a decent chance of winning them at some point.

Come on bears you know it makes sense, for the price of a pint or 2 per month get joining.

Last edited:

For any bears who are on the fence whether to donate/subscribe then having a chance to win these tickets to a game is a nice wee brucie.

They are available for all home games so you have a decent chance of winning them at some point.

Come on bears you know it makes sense, for the price of a pint or 2 per month get joining.
Excellent, would love to win that

Excellent mate,enjoy your night,take a few photos.
Get the brown brogues polished and the suit and tie looked out.

Lucky you I have been regularly applying for these Tickets for the past 16 months ever since I joined 1872 but to no avail.

Can I ask how long you have been a Member please.

Lucky you I have been regularly applying for these Tickets for the past 16 months ever since I joined 1872 but to no avail.

Can I ask how long you have been a Member please.

Keep trying mate, luck of the draw, Im sure your chance will come.

Think I joined just under 2 years ago from memory.

Lucky you well done hope you enjoy the experience

Back