Just won directors box tickets and hospitality from club 1872.

What does this entail? Do you get a meal, drinks etc?

I never bother to enter!

I sometimes forget to be fair but it looks decent.

seat in directors box, blue room hospitality tuck and beers 11/2 hours before, half time and hour afters, all freebay.

Think the scran is hot fork buffet, not sure if its that becuase not time for a full sit down meal because its a midweek game or whether thats what it always is.

Suppose Il find out when we get there.

Also its for 2 so can take mate/son/dad/brother/wife etc.

seat in directors box, blue room hospitality tuck and beers 11/2 hours before, half time and hour afters, all freebay.

Think the scran is hot fork buffet, not sure if its that becuase not time for a full sit down meal because its a midweek game or whether thats what it always is.

im free that night bud

Congratulations. Hope you have a great day!
I’ve been in Club 1872 since it started and applied for most, won nothing yet but get hopeful every time I do it :))

I tick the box ever game but no been lucky yet, stick a thread up when you’ve been and let us know what it’s like.
Have a ball mate

Ours was a Saturday and was buffet which enabled you to interact with the former players, Directors and ‘celebs’ like Andy Cameron. Andy will be sitting a couple of seats from you at the front of the Directors Box.

For the st mirren gane on wednesday night :))

For any bears who are on the fence whether to donate/subscribe then having a chance to win these tickets to a game is a nice wee brucie.

They are available for all home games so you have a decent chance of winning them at some point.

Come on bears you know it makes sense, for the price of a pint or 2 per month get joining.
I’m available if you need company.

Ours was a Saturday and was buffet which enabled you to interact with the former players, Directors and ‘celebs’ like Andy Cameron. Andy will be sitting a couple of seats from you at the front of the Directors Box.

Cheers mate.

I actually prefer the buffet style scran rather than the more formal sit doon 3 courser.

Congratulations, and enjoy.

Always make sure I’m in the hat for these but so far not been fortunate enough to be drawn. Totally agree it’s worth the monthly contribution.

Was in there against Molestic fc in Sept.
Rolls and square and tottie scones and bevvy before game, pies at ht but no alcoholic drinks .
Finger food and more booze at full time.
As has already been said loads of ex players in there. Great experience apart from result.

Superb. Best day out I've ever had, although it was during the dark days of the easdales. Still an experience I will never forget. Enjoy

For any bears who are on the fence whether to donate/subscribe then having a chance to win these tickets to a game is a nice wee brucie.

They are available for all home games so you have a decent chance of winning them at some point.

Come on bears you know it makes sense, for the price of a pint or 2 per month get joining.
Well done, enjoy it. I hardly ever opt in for these usually because I'll probably be working.

Oooft, well done

How do you enter this

Back