Keane/Carragher Sky Sports

Wazza

Anyone watch that then from about 7pm? Seemed lost Keane when discussing ManU /Liverpool current situations, worth watching back.

They asked Keane if that was the league won, he said he was still tired from his earlier discussion and then admitted it was and were brilliant to watch :D

I’ve been waiting all day for Keane to boot over the wee table in the middle, he has, by his own low standards been looking for a fight.

Keane’s argument that Ole needs more time is strange. If he wasn’t on good terms with him, I suspect he would be be calling for Ole’s head

TBF to Keane he said Man United need to stop changing managers because it's doing them no favours.

He also said Moyes, van Gaal and Jose needed more time than they got.

I think Keane is trying to get at the fact that the problem at United isn't the manager, it is the guys above them, the guys buying the players, the guys who are happy for Pogba and Lingaard to go against the managers, the guys who have wasted hundreds of millions.

He is just too thick to articulate it.

He is right when he says sacking OGS and bringing someone else in won't make a difference.

It was compelling tv. It got to the stage Keane was going to argue with anything that Carragher said. The longer it went the more aggressive and louder they both got. Wish Keane would stop and listen to what people had to say tho rather than interrupt all the time.

Tbf Keane did say they got rid of moyes too early.
carragher made a point that Liverpool and Man City had world class managers and Man U don’t. Stating they both came with a excellent cv where as OGS was ex molde and Cardiff manager

Back