Keane/Carragher Sky Sports

The gulf between man utd and Liverpool is frightening. Doubt ole is the man to close the gap

File them next to Sutton in the category of people who’s only ‘talent’ is being controversial rather than adding anything of substance to proceedings

I know he's old fashioned but Keane still has passion for United that seems to be missing from that United team

Enjoyed it. Keane spoiling for the fight. I think Carragher could have repeated what Keane was saying in agreement and Keane would have then argued the other way

Keane is brutal. Seen him during the Burnley game try and justify what was a clear foul that led to the Leicester goal.

Not fair to bring lampard into it due to the transfer ban. Chelsea knew he could not compete this season which is why he probably got the job.

His lampard argument is a bit stupid. Lampard went to Chelsea with a transfer ban, brought through some youth players and is sitting 4th far better than any Man U manager in the past 3 years and he’s only been in the job half a season.

Not fair to bring lampard into it due to the transfer ban. Chelsea knew he could not compete this season which is why he probably got the job.

I think he was trying to play the racism card by saying lampard is English.

I hate Roy Keane. The man played football for decades and yet talks like he has barely any grasp of the game whatsoever

File them next to Sutton in the category of people who’s only ‘talent’ is being controversial rather than adding anything of substance to proceedings
Nah not having that. Keane talks pish sometimes but in his own head he passionately believes it. Carragher too is genuine with what he says.

Sutton is an absolute troll, it's not comparable.

Nah not having that. Keane talks pish sometimes but in his own head he passionately believes it. Carragher too is genuine with what he says.

Sutton is an absolute troll, it's not comparable.
Yeah I know what you mean but ultimately they all talk rubbish wether they believe it or do it intentionally

When Carragher was interviewing VvD at the end of the match he was talking about 100 miles an hour and slabbering, could barely understand a word he said. Just thought looking at the two of them that Carragher couldn't lace his boots, yes he played for the Tim's but he's some player.

Must be the first time I have heard Roy Keane stand up for anybody or anything. He usually calls it as it really is apart from tonight. He must know who is calling the transfer shots behind the scenes.

Thought he was poor attempting to bring Frank Lampard into his flawed argument.

Maybe got a new gig lined up in the backroom staff at Old Trafford - just seems weird he would come out and support Man Utd when he has been one of their fiercest critics.

I think Keane is trying to get at the fact that the problem at United isn't the manager, it is the guys above them, the guys buying the players, the guys who are happy for Pogba and Lingaard to go against the managers, the guys who have wasted hundreds of millions.

He is just too thick to articulate it.

He is right when he says sacking OGS and bringing someone else in won't make a difference.
But having agreed that OGS is'nt the worlds best manager surely it stands to reason that a club like Man U should have better than Ollie, Carrick and Phil Neville in charge.

Back