Kerrydale St season ticket renewal poll

rinosprayer

If they got relegated to the bottom of Scottish football theres no doubt in my mind their attendance would have been 10k max. So many glory hunters who probably dont even like football in their support.

I know a guy at work who has 2 kids and something like a fifth share in a set of season tickets. Gets 3-4 games/year to games with the kids.

He’s no that bothered

bilkobear

26% yes.
74% no.

The self proclaimed greatest support in the world B-D
It's a lot of money to pay out just to get a platform to show your hate for Protestants.
Now that it doesn't come with guaranteed triumphalism, stuff it.
Time to get onto the SNP bandwagon, where you can hate the same Prods and it doesn't cost nearly so much.

Leo_Ger

If they got relegated to the bottom of Scottish football theres no doubt in my mind their attendance would have been 10k max. So many glory hunters who probably dont even like football in their support.

Clear evidence for this is in recent memory is how their average attendance dropped from 57, 366 in 08/09 to 45, 582 in 09/10 (the season under Mowbray).

A 12,000 difference in under a year. That's a lot of fair weather fans.

I'd expect to see similar or worse next season when fans are allowed back in. They're not going to take this well.

Border City Bear

Love this,on their will you renew your ST thread?-:)

“If it’s the same old I’m out, even though I love my seat and sitting next to a wall and being able to sit my bovril was one of the perks of the seat. But eff the whole lot of them if they continue with this monumental piss take.” B-)
Being able to sit their bovril on the wall is a perk of a season ticket ?? Thats got to be a piss take surely, Ffs proper mentalists if that is genuine

Cooperfan

They really are angry. It won't be that bad for them but even if 10% don't renew it causes a lot of problems. Sadly they do get a CL place for second place (due to us being back in Europe ironically). Thankfully it's a hard route.

Blue Steel