Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
rumour season not going well on kerrydale

McStay
20K6,902

Older than dirt

7 minutes ago#299
Aaron Hickey, Kevin Nisbet, Ciaran Brown and Jason Kerr. Are we skint or just stupid?

edit: and yes, I'm aware these are just crap rumours that probably won't come to anything but eff me if it isn't depressing all the same.
Who are the last 2?

They're now trying to claim a video of the players singing along to Sweet Caroline contains references to intercourse with the pope. Of course it doesn't and it is clear as day that it doesn't. They are all convinced though. So convinced that there is now a torrent of abuse being directed at Kamara.

They're now trying to claim a video of the players singing along to Sweet Caroline contains references to intercourse with the pope. Of course it doesn't and it is clear as day that it doesn't. They are all convinced though. So convinced that there is now a torrent of abuse being directed at Kamara.

10 game bans for the whole team :))

• Haha
Reactions: fmp
I just saw that myself the usual bigots on Twitter , tagging the media , government and Glens lawyer utter cretins .

It's as clear as day yet the bigots hear something else that suits their agenda .

not only that
a former player and current Fleetwood Town youth coach is leading the charge on this

they've convinced themselves that a team consisting of a large number of catholic players and devout christians like Aribo - would sing that

their becoming a tribute act to their own paranoia its that bad

The Huns who marched into George Square are the Bridgeton/Ayrshire/ West Lothian/ Larkhall Huns, the ones the 'professional huns' wouldn't want to be seen dead with. The 'professional' huns are more careful with their bigotry, only truly letting their guard down and letting rip in the safety of their hun pals' homes or private establishment.
At least you know what you are getting with the thick basic hun, the moneyed ones are worse in my eyes.

The Hun Statement is just pathetic and they should be forced into taking extreme action to clean up their rancid club.

-------------------
We now have "professional huns" within our support .
Are they on the payroll of the club?
Ha ha ha
WATP

The Huns who marched into George Square are the Bridgeton/Ayrshire/ West Lothian/ Larkhall Huns, the ones the 'professional huns' wouldn't want to be seen dead with. The 'professional' huns are more careful with their bigotry, only truly letting their guard down and letting rip in the safety of their hun pals' homes or private establishment.
At least you know what you are getting with the thick basic hun, the moneyed ones are worse in my eyes.

The Hun Statement is just pathetic and they should be forced into taking extreme action to clean up their rancid club.

-------------------
We now have "professional huns" within our support .
Are they on the payroll of the club?
Ha ha ha
WATP
Professional "huns" you say. I think I quite like that!
I may have to leave FF and leave all you amateurs to it.

I thoroughly recommend the KerryFail Lunatic Asylum to anyone wanting a good laugh!

The Comedy Gold entertainment by the deluded ones is priceless!

In fact, I'd even pay a monthly subscription to read their hilarious drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back