Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have a feeling this revolting parasite will get off to a decent start.

Wheels will come off in the autumn IMO. Fat ride will be gone by January.

I cannot stand his disgusting face.
I think he’ll win a few playing decent football and maybe a few high scores. As winter draws in they’ll struggle to keep it going and they won’t be able to win when they don’t play well. He’ll be absolutely puzzled by fans chasing him round the car park while they’re sitting 2nd having won more than they’ve drawn and the players will Chuck it.

I think he’ll win a few playing decent football and maybe a few high scores. As winter draws in they’ll struggle to keep it going and they won’t be able to win when they don’t play well. He’ll be absolutely puzzled by fans chasing him round the car park while they’re sitting 2nd having won more than they’ve drawn and the players will Chuck it.
Yeah the winter will be an absolute killer when fatigue starts to set in and the tone of the game changes. Clogger teams setting up on a dark evening with the sole intention of hammering the opponents cruciate.

Watch this fat bastard crumble

I think - sadly like us - that their finances for the financial year ending (Wednesday) will be a car crash.

Thank fućk that we have a fabulous squad and a top backroom team, in fairness to the scum, they've got a lap top.
I think covid has crippled them, apparently they had no insurance to cover the losses, we did so that will help.
Also they’re £25m down before a ball is kicked each season. Poor uptake in season tickets I heard less than 30k. Only really 2 saleable assets in the last year of their contract and a complete rebuild of the playing staff and football department behind the scenes.
ontop of that the civil court cases with regards to the child abuse. This could be the perfect storm to set them back for years!
let’s hope so as they really, really do deserve it.

two bids for turnbull :D.

_7_

First-team captain

25 minutes ago#1633
Supposed to be 2-3 signings in next week. That was from someone senior at Celtic (boardroom)

I just said I hope so but I’m in the ‘will believe it when I see it’ pot, I’m convinced if their definition of a week is the same as the rest of us.

I did make the point to him that rather than drip feeding the media with the the ‘fans should back Ange’ stuff, they could actually sign some quality and back him…. Not expecting him or anyone else to listen but felt it was worth saying.

They have also knocked back 2 bids for Turnbull, one from Villa and other from a German team.

They are still talking to Shaun Maloney, but who knows if it will come to anything or what its about specifically (sure it ties into DM comments the other say but is it to help him with new structure or formally take a job?)
So this fantasist claims he was having a discussion with a board member who has provided all this confidential information and he immediately runs to a fans forum to spill his guts,well that will be the end of that relationship.It would be if it was true.
From fake Paramedics,to video editors to fantasists they have all been damaged beyond recovery by our resurgence.The funny thing is,this is just the start wait until we win the treble next season.

Just reading some interviews with him from yesterday, saying how if they win ugly 1-0 he can’t celebrate as it wasn’t done in the correct way.

That’s all well and good but when you end up drawing a highly entertaining game 3-3 with St Mirren I’m not quite sure the mutants will agree
I'm so looking forward to many 4-4 entertaining draws coming up for them next season. Hopefully a new league record for draws! B-D

Ha ha, they can't even spend their £50 'shut up and renew' vouchers.

I was in the store yesterday and one of the staff said there has been an issue with online orders using the voucher. The orders are not getting processed correctly and sent out to people/stores as a result. Guess you need to chase it up.
£7.99 priority delivery 10 days ago. Pete and Dom are still ripping it out of them, and they’ve started to thank them for it again :)

Hope you’re right bud. Tbh I can’t see them beating Midtjyland in the Champions League. Hopefully they get a shit draw in the Europa League play off as well.

Hope you’re right bud. Tbh I can’t see them beating Midtjyland in the Champions League. Hopefully they get a shit draw in the Europa League play off as well.
Cant find* the great twitter feed that outlines all the possible routes in Europe for Scottish teams.

But a quote from a BBC article on the topic:

"Should Postecoglou's side fall at their opening Champions League hurdle, they will drop into the third round of Europa League qualifying and face either Anorthosis Famagusta of Cyprus or the Czech Republic's Jablonec. Defeat in that tie would mean a place in the Uefa Conference League play-off."

Surely not even this shambles of a celtic team will mess that up?

Is there one more Europa league tie if they see off the Cypriots/Czech's?

*Read too lazy to search

I think covid has crippled them, apparently they had no insurance to cover the losses, we did so that will help.
Also they’re £25m down before a ball is kicked each season. Poor uptake in season tickets I heard less than 30k. Only really 2 saleable assets in the last year of their contract and a complete rebuild of the playing staff and football department behind the scenes.
ontop of that the civil court cases with regards to the child abuse. This could be the perfect storm to set them back for years!
let’s hope so as they really, really do deserve it.
Please be true......

Cant find* the great twitter feed that outlines all the possible routes in Europe for Scottish teams.

"Should Postecoglou's side fall at their opening Champions League hurdle, they will drop into the third round of Europa League qualifying and face either Anorthosis Famagusta of Cyprus or the Czech Republic's Jablonec. Defeat in that tie would mean a place in the Uefa Conference League play-off."

*Read too lazy to search
Please let them be knocked out the conference play off.

*Read too lazy to search
Just for you. Dhims start in CLQ2nc - follow the lines from there:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back