Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has really got the manky bast@rds foaming at the mouth.

Literally pages about us playing a preseason friendly. It’s as if it’s the first time anyone has ever played a friendly.

They have gone from how we are going to pay Madrid’s fee to ah but Madrid were coming to Scotland anyway.

Oh and apparently Madrid are one of the most catholic clubs in the world, like that has any relevance, bigoted ignorant bast@rds.

Easy answer to that one, Terry Munro obviously left us some cash in his will.

Can’t decide if this is made up shite or if Dim is trying to rip the piss or if they’re basically forcing him to stay. I can’t see it ending well tbh.

The story is definitely on the TV2 website. They are at pains though to say they were unable to contact Ajer about it so, in truth, the ‘source’ could as easily be a pet journo in Scotland.

No way are they letting Ajer walk away for free next Summer, nor are they going to get a player who wanted out last Summer to extend.

The story is definitely on the TV2 website. They are at pains though to say they were unable to contact Ajer about it so, in truth, the ‘source’ could as easily be a pet journo in Scotland.

No way are they letting Ajer walk away for free next Summer, nor are they going to get a player who wanted out last Summer to extend.
Maybe Dim trying to flex his muscles or just clueless about negotiation within football. I hope they keep them and do their “like new signings” pish. Ajer didn’t look like he was downing tools last season but I’m not sure he’ll be jumping in the road of an Alfie shot this season either.

20 mil for someone on the last year of their contract, aye right, if all this is true, cutting off your nose to spite your face on this instance is plain idiotic non to mention costly, or they just want to be cruel to Ajer for whatever reason, I can't work out which

My granny told me her pal when they were training to be nurses in the late 40s crossed herself going into a church. My granny, who came from Lincolnshire and was a methodist, despite her love of alcohol, was surprised and asked her if she was RC. She replied no, CoE.

They also activated Ntcham’s extension while he was in talks over a move to Athens. Apparently Ange today said Ntcham is fully on board with him. If they’ve also deliberately crashed Edouards move to Leicester I can’t see him lifting a finger. Ajeti scored in a pre-season game so naturally he is the best goal scorer in Scotland. This is beginning to look like rookie moves by Dim. Keeping players because he knows they won’t replace the quality they can have at the top of their games, but completely ignoring how poorly they’ve been and how much worse they can get just by being a bit unhappy.

They also activated Ntcham’s extension while he was in talks over a move to Athens. Apparently Ange today said Ntcham is fully on board with him. If they’ve also deliberately crashed Edouards move to Leicester I can’t see him lifting a finger. Ajeti scored in a pre-season game so naturally he is the best goal scorer in Scotland. This is beginning to look like rookie moves by Dim. Keeping players because he knows they won’t replace the quality they can have at the top of their games, but completely ignoring how poorly they’ve been and how much worse they can get just by being a bit unhappy.
It's almost like he came from another sport. B-)

Seriously though, this is looking like things are going to get a lot worse for them.

Amazing the amount of payers they've been in negotiations with or been close to signing for between £3-5 million over the last few weeks only for nothing to happen.

This mob claim to have taken in about £15 million plus in player sales since January but have spent nothing in 2021 so far.

When FC Midtjylland beat them they'll be punting Ajer for £1.5m not the imaginary £15m they turned down.

20 mil for someone on the last year of their contract, aye right, if all this is true, cutting off your nose to spite your face on this instance is plain idiotic non to mention costly, or they just want to be cruel to Ajer for whatever reason, I can't work out which
If all this is true???

They used their friends in the press to push up prices when they were in a position of strength.

Now they are in a position of weakness their friends in the media, who are too stupid to recognise the different circumstances, are scuppering deals.

They are in cloud cuckoo land and their demise is being played out before our smiling eyes.

Know your place Timmy, and get back into your box because there is no room left under the carpet!

The daft cvnts are buzzing because we lost to Tranmere.. that combined with the 2 minute clips of big ange's training sessions.. :D
The thing is if anyone watched the game they would see we were the better team and on another day would have scored 4 or 5. Pre season means nothing in terms of results I'd say until the last couple of games when you'd expect a settled side to play. Let them get their hopes up, it's even more glorious when they get pumped

"At the risk of sounding like an geek, the difference between strategy and tactics is demonstrated in the story of WWII, which was itself a story of two people.

Churchill, who for all his being a fairly nasty piece of work, was an arch strategist. And Hitler, who was a poor tactician who meddled in strategy."
Churchill was a nasty piece of work.
Hitler? A poor tactician. The mind of a scum fan!

Genuinely pmsl

so bad

Absolutely fell flat on its arse

They had to use the lights for something! :D :D

They done a reveal video for Roberts or Paddy as they called him, when he returned to them on another loan deal!

Thats the beggars, all show and no substance.

3:09 PM - 1 day ago#123448

Their first XI as well, maybe with the exception of Kent.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Funny how they claim to know everything about us when it suits them but also willing to be totally ignorant when it suits too.

Helander, Barisic, Kamara, Morelos all missing who would be in our starting 11 most weeks. Plus the rest only playing 45 minutes.

Timmy logic: "Only Kent was missing for them".

I read nothing of any consequence into the loss. In my view this barely even passes as a practice match. This wasn't practice for the new season because firstly you can't seriously practice for a new season fielding so many players. And secondly real practice has to be limited to the potential first 14 or so.

This was a fitness exercise and nobody is going to over exert themselves nor be expected to. I will be more interested in the Arsenal performance.

If the Archbishop of Canterbury played a ball out wide for the Dalai Lama to fire in a cross the Pope to volley home against whoever we were playing who cares? For as long as they wear the famous blue jersey and give their all I dont care what a players religious beliefs are. As you say the only ones worried by this are the scum
Ditto well said mate!

This has really got the manky bast@rds foaming at the mouth.

Literally pages about us playing a preseason friendly. It’s as

Funny how they claim to know everything about us when it suits them but also willing to be totally ignorant when it suits too.

Helander, Barisic, Kamara, Morelos all missing who would be in our starting 11 most weeks. Plus the rest only playing 45 minutes.

Timmy logic: "Only Kent was missing for them".
We'd have Mayo, Bassey, Jones and Barker ahead of any of them obviously

Edit. Didn't mean to tag Angryblue...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back