Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okoflex sounds like the latest fad bit of gym kit sold on one of those TV channels at 3am that turns to one of those crappy shopping channels overnight

”Just 10 minutes a day with okoflex can give you long lean muscles..”
10 minutes a day with okoflex would probably have you reporting him to the police.

have some more KDS pain and hurt.

McGregors interview at the end there pointing out that they didn’t know what to do is incredible. Actually thought he was going to cry at the start of the interview, he looks heartbroken.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calling mcgregor looks like he has aged about ten year this season...and is playing like he has aged 20.
--------------------------
I had to laugh when one of the commentators said Livi were resolutely defending. Jaysus, we couldn’t get in their half for ten minutes!
-------------------------------------------------------
Laxalt, its as if a wee guy is controlling him in a fifa career mode. Just runs about after the ball like a jack russel.
--------------------------------------
A Celtic team at home with full international players from Scotland, Ireland, Israel, Uruguay and Australia given an absolute run around by a team who have a plastic pitch and are managed by a convicted drug dealer
--------------------------------
The Macari and Brady years years were tough, but this is something else.

tenor.gif

Just listened to Hartson on a Pod after the game today.

He said, "Celtc are 20 points behind Rangers after returning from Dubai and getting 2 draws. If we had won those games, it would only have been 14 points behind, with 2 games in hand and would have put a bit of pressure on them."

So, he has included the 2 points for the 2 draws, but wants to add on another 6 points if they had won the same games. o_Oo_O

McGregors interview at the end there pointing out that they didn’t know what to do is incredible. Actually thought he was going to cry at the start of the interview, he looks heartbroken.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calling mcgregor looks like he has aged about ten year this season...and is playing like he has aged 20.
I had to laugh when one of the commentators said Livi were resolutely defending. Jaysus, we couldn’t get in their half for ten minutes!
Laxalt, its as if a wee guy is controlling him in a fifa career mode. Just runs about after the ball like a jack russel.
A Celtic team at home with full international players from Scotland, Ireland, Israel, Uruguay and Australia given an absolute run around by a team who have a plastic pitch and are managed by a convicted drug dealer
Runs about like a jack russell , plastic pitch and convicted drug dealer - Hilarious - F-cking Hilarious ; Long may it continue .

They are now championing John Collins for the job

“John is a brilliant guy and massive Celtic supporter. I know him through family and think he would jump at the chance to return to Celtic within a new regime. He is intelligent. progressive. resourceful and knowledgeable and these important attributes are evidently missing amongst the current management team. He also has international contacts that would be useful has the skill sets and confidence which would enable him to overhaul much of the current structures”
Six pack and Mr Magoo dream team please

MOAR :)

Just listened to Hartson on a Pod after the game today.

He said, "Celtc are 20 points behind Rangers after returning from Dubai and getting 2 draws. If we had won those games, it would only have been 14 points behind, with 2 games in hand and would have put a bit of pressure on them."

So, he has included the 2 points for the 2 draws, but wants to add on another 6 points if they had won the same games. o_Oo_O

That is brilliant B-)

Have been banned from commenting on a certain thread for ''attempting to derail the thread' (which I deny: was never trying to do that!) and yet this Derry/Londonderry argument here goes on and on. FFS admin; you have already asked people to stop it...is it not time to allow us to enjoy the Timmy tears without this distraction. Anyone wanting to continue this particular Derry/Londonderry discussion...start your own thread, and gtf outta here.
Been there mate....

These 2 comments are perfect

“John is a brilliant guy and massive Celtic supporter. I know him through family and think he would jump at the chance to return to Celtic within a new regime. He is intelligent. progressive. resourceful and knowledgeable and these important attributes are evidently missing amongst the current management team. He also has international contacts that would be useful has the skill sets and confidence which would enable him to overhaul much of the current structures”
But does he endorse paedophilia? That’s a prerequisite so narrows down the field.

hasn't worked in football since he left them in 2016. Not to mention he is a walloper who would set them back years. Sign him up!

Never realised 'Mikey' had played so little for someone lauded on their forums and i love the perpetual lie that that they dont care about the 10 :D

https://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=266
Harris Tottle

First team training

9:44 PM - 1 day ago#225
I’m not sure people realise how bad things are at youth level, not just at our club but across the piece. I saw quite a lot of Dembele at youth level. He’s an extraordinary talent in theory, but you see in his decision making (in the rare times you see him) that he’s miles off being ready. They are just not prepared to step up and it’s probably no surprise that we buy in so many young players from elsewhere.

Mikey Johnstone is nearly 22. He’s had injury issues of course but he’s had less than 20 starts 4 years into a pro career. Whether that’s because he’s not ready, not good enough or has not been given enough time to develop, it’s no matter. The age he is, if he’s not a regular, chances are he won’t be.

Youth development strategy is just one of the myriad of issues at our club. Transfers have become almost comically bad. We have three hugely expensive loan players. Mo is just another version of something we already have. Duffy being recruited to a team that has the bulk of the ball suggests he was signed by someone who had never seen us play. Laxalt is neither a good defender (no positional sense) or wing back (Lee Naylor crossed better). We keep signing players who are not match fit. We have guys like Rogic who can’t play beyond 60 minutes. We have a £50m payroll and have issues in almost every position.

I don’t really care about the 10
. I care more about people controlling our club who have not seen this rapid decline playing out when Rab from Royston could see it. Livi today was just another rerun of the same movie. A hard working and organised team is even money to beat our overpaid bunch of sideways passers. That was as much true in July as it is in January. And no one who could have changed that seems too bothered about it.

Never realised 'Mikey' had played so little for someone lauded on their forums and i love the perpetual lie that that they dont care about the 10 :D

https://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=266
Harris Tottle

First team training

9:44 PM - 1 day ago#225
I’m not sure people realise how bad things are at youth level, not just at our club but across the piece. I saw quite a lot of Dembele at youth level. He’s an extraordinary talent in theory, but you see in his decision making (in the rare times you see him) that he’s miles off being ready. They are just not prepared to step up and it’s probably no surprise that we buy in so many young players from elsewhere.

Mikey Johnstone is nearly 22. He’s had injury issues of course but he’s had less than 20 starts 4 years into a pro career. Whether that’s because he’s not ready, not good enough or has not been given enough time to develop, it’s no matter. The age he is, if he’s not a regular, chances are he won’t be.

Youth development strategy is just one of the myriad of issues at our club. Transfers have become almost comically bad. We have three hugely expensive loan players. Mo is just another version of something we already have. Duffy being recruited to a team that has the bulk of the ball suggests he was signed by someone who had never seen us play. Laxalt is neither a good defender (no positional sense) or wing back (Lee Naylor crossed better). We keep signing players who are not match fit. We have guys like Rogic who can’t play beyond 60 minutes. We have a £50m payroll and have issues in almost every position.

I don’t really care about the 10
. I care more about people controlling our club who have not seen this rapid decline playing out when Rab from Royston could see it. Livi today was just another rerun of the same movie. A hard working and organised team is even money to beat our overpaid bunch of sideways passers. That was as much true in July as it is in January. And no one who could have changed that seems too bothered about it.
“You didn’t get 10 anyway”
”Good, didn’t want to!”
BD0WG8_CYAATGRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back