Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask any tim why operation stop the ten wasnt implemented 6/7 years ago and they are stumped.

They are falling back into second place in our shadow and the victims. This is where they are most comfortable. Success to them hurts

That's the best thing about the current gap. They are trying desperately to fall back on old and trusted methods such as blaming refs but all they can manage is to say "if X and y and z had happened then it would only be an 8 point gap".

I think some of them think we are still Pedro and Murtys 2017/18 Rangers with their "win the last two Sevco games and its down to x points" patter. We'll be favourites for both of those games and the best they can sensibly hope for is 2 draws. Nothing at all to suggest that they can beat us.

Even the Ibrox game. If they scored before half time then what? They are going to try and defend their lead? Good luck with that. Couldn't hold a lead against Hearts or Livi or Aberdeen or Hibs or Killie.

They started singing about "The Ten" early early on and now they have hilariously tainted their own title wins as the memories will have been about preemptively celebrating 10.

So they have to revert back to some grand conspiracy as the reason why they've lost it this season while we have just improved once again.

That's the best thing about the current gap. They are trying desperately to fall back on old and trusted methods such as blaming refs but all they can manage is to say "if X and y and z had happened then it would only be an 8 point gap".

I think some of them think we are still Pedro and Murtys 2017/18 Rangers with their "win the last two Sevco games and its down to x points" patter. We'll be favourites for both of those games and the best they can sensibly hope for is 2 draws. Nothing at all to suggest that they can beat us.

Even the Ibrox game. If they scored before half time then what? They are going to try and defend their lead? Good luck with that. Couldn't hold a lead against Hearts or Livi or Aberdeen or Hibs or Killie.

They started singing about "The Ten" early early on and now they have hilariously tainted their own title wins as the memories will have been about preemptively celebrating 10.

So they have to revert back to some grand conspiracy as the reason why they've lost it this season while we have just improved once again.
It’s brilliant listening to some, one I know was holding onto it up until hibs midweek. Hibs will do you, the bottle will crash and we’ll beat you twice blah blah blah.

The mentalists online now banging on about bent refs after Wednesday night have conveniently forgotten about Julian’s elbow, Brown’s tackles, thumbs stamp, Edouard’s tackle etc.

They beat Hamilton 5-0 at home on the first day (I think) and were all singing about the 10, it was a given. No thoughts of no fans, covid, conspiracy theories etc. No one was going to stop them......they forgot to factor in our constant progression under Gerrard. We almost clicked last season, it was a matter of time!

It’s brilliant listening to some, one I know was holding onto it up until hibs midweek. Hibs will do you, the bottle will crash and we’ll beat you twice blah blah blah.

The mentalists online now banging on about bent refs after Wednesday night have conveniently forgotten about Julian’s elbow, Brown’s tackles, thumbs stamp, Edouard’s tackle etc.

They beat Hamilton 5-0 at home on the first day (I think) and were all singing about the 10, it was a given. No thoughts of no fans, covid, conspiracy theories etc. No one was going to stop them......they forgot to factor in our constant progression under Gerrard. We almost clicked last season, it was a matter of time!

Some of them will still have hope.

As long as it is mathematically possible they will cling on to hope. Which is great.

Unlike beating them in the last day of a season, we get to watch their dream die in installments. Some gave up on January 2nd, then some more, then some more.

A majority would still have their eye on the Hibs game during the week. Hoping for dropped points. :)

Shame on you for underplaying the first half (or rather first 25 minutes at Ibrox). In years to come, they will be looking back on that short window when Brazil 1970 were re-incarnated at Ibrox, and dominated us utterly. Our error prone plodders at the back struggled to cope with the speed and power as they created chance after chance. (well, a couple of shot on target at least)

The cheating ref then turned the game (nothing to do with the fact that we changed our system at half time, and they barely laid a glove on us after that).

I honestly think we'll be hearing about that 25 minutes in 20 years time, and how it proved they were a better team and should've won the league. Love it.

I don't understand their 'no fans in the ground' greet.

If they had had fans in the ground there would have hardly finished a game. TGFITW myth would have been blown right out the water as their players would have needed armed guards to get off the park most games.

Still they will always greet about something, this is as good as anything else i suppose.

If they had had fans in the ground there would have hardly finished a game. TGFITW myth would have been blown right out the water as their players would have needed armed guards to get off the park most games.

Still they will always greet about something, this is as good as anything else i suppose.
Every team has the same issue with regards to no fans & all the add ons that comes with Covid. If you can't deal with it then imo you're mentally weak. If we were coming away with this patter then I'd say the exact same thing.
Are they saying they can only win championships when the going is 'easy'? Not befitting of true champions in my eyes.

Still the will always greet about something, this is as good as anything else i suppose.
Every team has the same issue with regards to no fans & all the add ons that comes with Covid. If you can't deal with it then imo you're mentally weak. If we were coming away with this patter then I'd say the exact same thing.
Are they saying they can only win championships when the going is 'easy'? Not befitting of true champions in my eyes.
I think they think their TGFITW are not inside to cheer them on, no one does it like them don't you know? so obviously the players are suffering.

Problem is this year TGFITW have been outside ripping the car park to bits. If they had been inside would they have acted any differently? I think the would have, it would have been players and not barriers getting chased.

That is where their whole argument falls down for me but then we are talking about the collective mind of them, not a place i want to visit and the mental gymnastics they can always fall back on means half the time i cant follow the argument.

Remember their howls of fury when it was suggested we won the 1st OF because we had a better system, better tactics and our players were coached better? “Naw”, they said, “it wiz cos we wiz missin a full team coz of Covid”.

Then we did their team at Ibrox, with none of their usual plodders missing. Suddenly they’re all in agreement with what they had furiously disagreed with less than 3 months earlier. “That Lennon’s. clueless” became the argument. “Our players are pure dead brilliant, they’re just being held back by Lennon (who’s now a traitor by the way)”.

They really are totally, absolutely deluded. Add in the establishment/refereeing conspiracy they’re always fighting against (12 trophies in a row would suggest it’s a conspiracy in the opposite direction or the most inept conspiracy in history), their own board wanting to hand this title (not any of their previous ones, just this one) to Rangers to keep us solvent, sectarian COVID, caffeine doping - you really couldn’t make it up.

Long may it continue - it’s a great source of amusement and will blind them to addressing the real problems at their rancid club.

Shame on you for underplaying the first half (or rather first 25 minutes at Ibrox). In years to come, they will be looking back on that short window when Brazil 1970 were re-incarnated at Ibrox, and dominated us utterly. Our error prone plodders at the back struggled to cope with the speed and power as they created chance after chance. (well, a couple of shot on target at least)

The cheating ref then turned the game (nothing to do with the fact that we changed our system at half time, and they barely laid a glove on us after that).

I honestly think we'll be hearing about that 25 minutes in 20 years time, and how it proved they were a better team and should've won the league. Love it.

It’s almost poetic in a Burns (Tommy that isB-)) sort of a way.

Remember their howls of fury when it was suggested we won the 1st OF because we had a better system, better tactics and our players were coached better? “Naw”, they said, “it wiz cos we wiz missin a full team coz of Covid”.

Then we did their team at Ibrox, with none of their usual plodders missing. Suddenly they’re all in agreement with what they had furiously disagreed with less than 3 months earlier. “That Lennon’s. clueless” became the argument. “Our players are pure dead brilliant, they’re just being held back by Lennon (who’s now a traitor by the way)”.

They really are totally, absolutely deluded. Add in the establishment/refereeing conspiracy they’re always fighting against (12 trophies in a row would suggest it’s a conspiracy in the opposite direction or the most inept conspiracy in history), their own board wanting to hand this title (not any of their previous ones, just this one) to Rangers to keep us solvent, sectarian COVID, caffeine doping - you really couldn’t make it up.

Long may it continue - it’s a great source of amusement and will blind them to addressing the real problems at their rancid club.
I might be misremembering this but after the Ibrox game I thought they were all ‘you’se are shite’ ‘only won cos of the sending off’ ‘we had a pyure mullion chances’ etc etc

That gimp Adam Smith is on the Sevco thread slebbering about a Peter Lawwell “parting gift”.

He’s got a few of them all excited now :))

You can really feel the pain in this one from KDS this morning :D :

I hope they enjoy their wee planes flying over their empty decrepit stadium while they're not allowed out to celebrate their wee fake club winning their first trophy.

eff subservient meek flag shagging arseholes.

Outgoing Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell targeted with posters at Parkhead as Green Brigade fire parting shot​

THE Green Brigade has fired a parting shot at outgoing Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell ahead of today's Premiership meeting with St Mirren at Celtic Park.
The Hoops chief executive announced yesterday that he would be retiring from his position at the club after 17 years in June.

Images posted online show a number of images of Lawwell set behind a warning red cross have been posted across the Celtic Way and to the fences outside the ground.

The Green Brigade have fired a parting shot
“Peter’s always wanted the best for Celtic. He loves the club more than anyone.

A number of anti-Lawwell images have been affixed near the ground

They won their first six games and were top of the league let us not forget that. And then we arrived at their dump and beat them so comprehensively that they have never recovered. That defeat had a catastrophic effect on their season.

They won their first six games and were top of the league let us not forget that. And then we arrived at their dump and beat them so comprehensively that they have never recovered. That defeat had a catastrophic effect on their season.
Spot on.

For the 1st time since our return to the SPFL we won the 1st Old Firm of the season.

The manner of it has sent them into a nosedive that they can't pull up from. Coupled with our outstanding form this season, theres been no real glimmer of hope that they can cling to.

Precisely mate, they’ve imploded because they couldn’t handle the pressure we put them under. They’ve gone so long without a challenge, the minute we put in a sustained challenge the pack of cards came crashing in. Just as Mr King predicted

Had we sacked him in August after Ferencvaros, we'd have won the league.
Had we sacked him in October after Huns at home or Draw at Pittodrie, we'd have won the league.
Had we sacked him in November after Sparta reserves, Sparta, Hibs Draw or Ross effin County at home, we'd have won the league.
Had we sacked him in December after St Johnstone Draw, we'd have won the league.
Had we sacked him in January after Huns defeat, we might have had a chance.
Sacking him at the end of January after 1 win in 5 to effin Hamilton makes no effin difference because we effin blew it for reasons unknown.
I assume, while Lawwell has unread CVs in his drawer, Lennon has pictures of Lawwell in his.

Different level of delusion right there.

You can really feel the pain in this one from KDS this morning :D :

I hope they enjoy their wee planes flying over their empty decrepit stadium while they're not allowed out to celebrate their wee fake club winning their first trophy.

eff subservient meek flag shagging arseholes.
BriskMeagerLadybug-size_restricted.gif

The evidence I have seen is quite compelling. I have been to some backwater places in America and have never seen such a high concentration of deformed looking people as I do with these Celtic people. I am not talking Ugly I mean some full fledge shallow end of the gene pool stuff.
Did you used to be Indiana Bear or similar?

Had we sacked him in August after Ferencvaros, we'd have won the league.
Had we sacked him in October after Huns at home or Draw at Pittodrie, we'd have won the league.
Had we sacked him in November after Sparta reserves, Sparta, Hibs Draw or Ross effin County at home, we'd have won the league.
Had we sacked him in December after St Johnstone Draw, we'd have won the league.
Had we sacked him in January after Huns defeat, we might have had a chance.
Sacking him at the end of January after 1 win in 5 to effin Hamilton makes no effin difference because we effin blew it for reasons unknown.
I assume, while Lawwell has unread CVs in his drawer, Lennon has pictures of Lawwell in his.

Different level of delusion right there.
If yer auntie hud baws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back