Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question - is their rabidly violent inferiority complex and lack of desire to integrate into society a result of their schooling or is it purely a family thing?
Think it’s more to do with the victimhood that Celtic were founded on,since 1888 they have attracted the cranks,weirdos,bigots and Protestant /Unionists haters to the cult like club they travel through their very alternate universe,filled with conspiracy and hate.
I know a few catholics,who don’t follow celtic and they are not like these people.
However I know a few guys who never went to catholic school,non catholic upbringing and non celtic families who are if anything more deranged than the classic “Celtic minded”.

Crying about somebody saying Londonderry but it’s other people who are sectarian? They have zero self awareness.

There are so many %^*& ups now at Celtic, I wonder if DD is allowing it to get rid off Lieswell. I have never seen so many Celtic minded men roast him in the media.

Ery1M9bW8AM6ewZ

They were hoping for a clear out and a whole new structure with forward thinking people, young forward thinking, data driven manager and his back room team. Just like er err a brand new idea that’s never worked or made another team better than them.
Any erm examples of this new fangled idea? Better stick with a tried n trusted formula bhoys.

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Lie, deflect, deny.

Strange calling Londonderry Derry when you know its called Londonderry.
You’d still know where I was referring to so why does it matter?

If catholic settlers took Strathclyde a few centuries ago and renamed Glasgow “Romeglasgow”, what would you call it?

Yeah. It's so frustrating. I actually agree with him on the Derry thing (I'd call it Derry), but he ruins it by using a sectarian slur like h*n.
I’m born and raised in the City and would only ever call it by its official name. There are other names like the Maiden City, Stroke City (London/Derry) and Derry or Doire.

But I like Londonderry.

Last edited:
I've no preference or let it annoy me but my granda is from londonderry. Was in the no surrender flute band and from a loyalist family. They all call it derry. I'm in the apprentice boys of derry. Although I do like to shout LONDON before derry when singing the sash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back