Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
They obviously didn’t hear Chris Sutton saying “Scott Brown plays Davis onside” at the time!
He did say that. And Brown was playing him onside - just. However, Ajer at the other side of the goal was their deepest defender and played Davis on by at least a yard, if not more.

EDIT: Watching again on RTV pre-St J game, maybe Brown was indeed the deepest. No question of offside though. Nowhere near.

Last edited:
The thing with the filth support is that they are never beat they don't see how poor that they are , they continue to blame others or excuses, the covid excuse has been used numerous times , the dodgy ref excuses were also thrown in & having a long injury list especially no neck they have made him out to be some sort of messi , Ronaldo type if fit he would've changed their season absolute nonsense, the facts are that we are not the team of 5 years ago , this team is the real Rangers & this is what we are about & that lot just can't except it as a mass they probably know it but Don't want to admit it that we are a better team .
And.... breathe.:))

Mourinho was on £300k per week at Spurs.

You've got to belive that Man Utd, Chelsea and Real Madrid paid him the same salary, maybe more. Inter too possibly.

So unless he whacked his head and forgot about his contracts over the past 15 years, he's not even thinking about taking a meeting.
I mean it's not going to happen, as you say he'll demand much higher wages than they, or indeed us, could afford BUT as you point out he's made a lot of money in the past few years and you've got to imagine he can again. So if he's looking for a project and wants to try something a bit different he could be tempted. I mean he won't but it's interesting to think about it.

Last sentence is a good point. I guess like most on here, I never watch them outwith old firm games or highlights when they get pumped. Even given their obsession I would imagine most yahoos are the same. So their entire barometer is based on a couple of brief spells in old firm games when they've looked ok with no idea how we play week in week out.

They've paid into the away end at Ibrox, when we weren't playing them. They watch all of our games.

Some pre-match optimism...
CHR15
1 day ago#102
‘The last time I gave this few effs about a Huns match was the end of the Barnes/Dalglish season I think.

Broony will get his last hurrah run out despite our defensive performances being markedly worse when he’s the DM.

Bain will get the nod despite being utter effin pish.

Lots of other will also get the nod. Then we’ll probably lose and no one will really give an eff after an hour post-match’

They are so dejected and I love it! :D

So today I see Soro is being sold despite Celtic having no manager or DOF and Tottenham having no manager. Brilliant.

Then Mark Wilson is saying that Celtic are targeting an out of contract League 1 striker, again despite having no manager or DOF.

These people will report anything to keep themselves in a job

Celtic rumoured to want to sign players WHEN THERE IS NO MANAGER IN PLACE, just screams either rubbish or more likely Kennedy the bravest man in football will be given the gig full time.. which would be nice
I would like to know who conducted the negotiations with Welsh and who persuaded him that the future was bright enough to sign a 4 year deal. BJK perhaps.....

So today I see Soro is being sold despite Celtic having no manager or DOF and Tottenham having no manager. Brilliant.

Then Mark Wilson is saying that Celtic are targeting an out of contract League 1 striker, again despite having no manager or DOF.

These people will report anything to keep themselves in a job
I seen Soro is linked with Spurs but it's absolute bullshit

They’re currently trying to decipher the accent the words they’ve made up in that video are spoken in. Scum bastards.

I'm all for laughing at them but some of their garbage I'd be wary of spreading around.
Their current campaign should’ve been laughed at because it was so ridiculous. Unfortunately some supposed Rangers fans also jumped in their bandwagon calling for Rangers to act on it. All of them utter arseholes.

You know I wanted us to really spank them in the last game. Absolutely humiliate them. Record score. But reading stuff like that I'm not sure. If the management think like that and think they're only a signing or 2 behind us then they'll forever be in our shadow. If we destroy them they might realise just how big a job is on their hands.
If they actually watched us outside an old firm game they'd realise just how good we've been this season.
Nah! I’d still rather we spank them on Sunday to put the shine back on our season again. :)

He’ll be the big ‘signing’ they make this summer, ie they keep him as he’s the next Kante
That’s exactly what it’ll be. They’re desperate for broon to never be seen on the team sheet again so the club has seen the opportunity of a “like a £10m signing” story for the summer knowing broon is away and soro will be starting next year.

No mention of the Pandemic 9th Cup gifted to them by a corrupt SFA. We were potentially 4 points behind them had we taken full points from both games against them.

We all KNOW they are massive bottlers under pressure so Covid/SFA gifted them the the 9th.
Or the cup they won with a team with £35m of players who weren’t registered for the competition beating a team they ensured was relegated. Their 9 in a row is as hollow an “achievement” you’re likely to get. Lance Armstrong would be embarrassed trying to talk it up.

We never changed our name,Sevco was the vehicle used to purchase the Club and assets from the operating company.Just like when McCann used Pacific Shelf to buy the assets of the celtic football and athletic club who are now called celtic fc.
Yes, bud, I know.
I was trying to demonstrate the incredible stupidity of the average vermin fan.
Perhaps I could have worded it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back