Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

As much as I love the timmies to be soundly thrashed in Europe and they're not disappointing me this year I would like to point out they are missing a few vital elements to their game through various reasons Abada, CCV, Clancy, Conner Collum, Starfish to name but a few.

The problem is will it be used properly? Offsides probably, but fouls will still be subjective. So tims will get penalties etc. big bad Rangers won't is my fear.
That’s the situation right now so we’d be no worse off. Bring on VAR I say. It won’t cure all the Scottish game’s ills but if it addresses some of the bonkers decisions we have seen it can only be a good thing. Won’t mean everything will go our way but I’d have more faith than simply relying on the likes of Clancy to get it right.

Fairly typical that a development in football has to be sucked into his conspiracy theory.
If it does prove to work effectively and fairly then expect to hear the opposite when it doesn't suit.
It was rather nice to see them jumping up and down like demented chimps only to see Head Injury Hart supply the goods for RBL minutes latter though.
That was priceless.

that is fukcing hilarious if we can simply tweet out where they are playing and off they go ready for the game. lets all tweet to. as many of the bheast they have a game in the falklands do you think it would work

Hire them an Argentinian troop plane and point them towards Mount Pleasant Airport and I'm all for that.

This is just more delusional garbage , they don't have anywhere near the quality of players to play the way the Aussie wank wants at champions League level .

Back