Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘You’re a sack of shite get back to Brighton we don’t want you’

‘Youre an embarrassment to club and country’

‘back down the road ya fuckin bombscare’

‘If youre a Celtic fan %^*& off back to Brighton ya big disappointment’

His own fans. Not just on a forum, his own personal Instagram/Twitter.
Ffs. I know we have a laugh as football fans but to be saying that personally from his own fans shows them up just how vile they are on a personal level.

Im at serious risk here of getting well ahead of myself

This content is too good. Im just waiting on the Daily Rhebel posting something like
"SENSATIONAL bust up at Lennoxtown as Lennon LOSES THE PLOT"

I think a Lennon training ground bust up could send me over the edge
A bust up is on the way.

I reckon it’s heading for a punch-up with Brown. TLB will be reekin off the booze on Monday morning and tell Lego to get the finger out, carnage will surely follow.

A bust up is on the way.

I reckon it’s heading for a punch-up with Brown. TLB will be reekin off the booze on Monday morning and tell Lego to get the finger out, carnage will surely follow.
Lennon's always good for a bust up, and with clowns like Griffiths, Brown and Duffy, as well as folk wanting away like Rogic, Edouard, Ntcham and Christie, its a certainty at some point if we keep the pressure on.

Ffs. I know we have a laugh as football fans but to be saying that personally from his own fans shows them up just how vile they are on a personal level.
Exactly mate. I used to go absolutely tonto at Arnaud Djoum in the stand or on JKB but I would never direct a personal insult at him.

Even better than that a female Celtic fan tried to appeal to them on one thread to lay off him and said ‘we are all fighting for the same team’ before being abused herself by her fellow Tims.

A club like no other.

‘You’re a sack of shite get back to Brighton we don’t want you’

‘Youre an embarrassment to club and country’

‘back down the road ya fuckin bombscare’

‘If youre a Celtic fan %^*& off back to Brighton ya big disappointment’

His own fans. Not just on a forum, his own personal Instagram/Twitter.

Excuse me, as a Bear and as a former Brighton ST holder, please do not wish that upon us.

Thank you Cellick ! :))

Oh dear :))

Screenshot-20201122-221305-Chrome.jpg

Been on having a look at the paedo site and the prominent topic is we are going bust. Nothing about their own perilous position, nothing about the child abuse an nothing about how we are a vastly superior team than them. WATP.

Been on having a look at the paedo site and the prominent topic is we are going bust. Nothing about their own perilous position, nothing about the child abuse an nothing about how we are a vastly superior team than them. WATP.

It’s their wee comfort blanket when they are a shambles.

Tell themselves we are going bust to try and ease their pain.

All joking aside I don’t see how Lennon can be continuing in his post, but I think he will until the Cup final.

The board at Parkpead made the mistake of being caught up in the euphoria of the ‘treble treble’ and installing TLB on a permanent basis. The regression in their play from his first game back in charge at Tynecastle to now has been rapid and continues on this downward trajectory.

Now the mentally challengeds are scoffing at the likes of Malky Mackay or Roy Keane as manager, when in reality this is the calibre they will be able to attract.

As a (partly) neutral it is both hilarious and enthralling to witness.

All joking aside I don’t see how Lennon can be continuing in his post, but I think he will until the Cup final.

The board at Parkpead made the mistake of being caught up in the euphoria of the ‘treble treble’ and installing TLB on a permanent basis. The regression in their play from his first game back in charge at Tynecastle to now has been rapid and continues on this downward trajectory.

Now the mentally challengeds are scoffing at the likes of Malky Mackay or Roy Keane as manager, when in reality this is the calibre they will be able to attract.

As a (partly) neutral it is both hilarious and enthralling to witness.
I am loving every minute while still appreciating there is a long way to go but we would really need to self destruct to %^*& this up and we are too good for that to happen.

We are on a different level, a completely different level.

We could field 2 different starting 11s and pump the scum all over the park.

I am loving every minute while still appreciating there is a long way to go but we would really need to self destruct to %^*& this up and we are too good for that to happen.

We are on a different level, a completely different level.

We could field 2 different starting 11s and pump the scum all over the park.
I always felt when you first came back up that almost man for man Celtic were better. Which they were and there is no doubt, as was Rodgers superior to Gerrard’s predecessors.

Now, there is no question. Rangers have the best squad and the best individuals in the key positions. Gerrard has tactically sussed Lennon almost since day one. This rebalancing has been coming for 18 months and it’s looong overdue.

I always felt when you first came back up that almost man for man Celtic were better. Which they were and there is no doubt, as was Rodgers superior to Gerrard’s predecessors.

Now, there is no question. Rangers have the best squad and the best individuals in the key positions. Gerrard has tactically sussed Lennon almost since day one. This rebalancing has been coming for 18 months and it’s looong overdue.
Yet those deluded freaks still go on about how none of our players would get in their starting 11, they can't accept this and can't believe what is happening and to come out with stuff like this is embarrassing even for them.

They thought they would be pumping teams with Holt and Kiernan in them for years to come.

Loads of them saying the players have revolted against Lennon and rumours of Gordon Strachan being brought in haha.

Since 2012 our club and fans have suffered but we were loyal to the club and had record attendances all over the country and sold out Ibrox on numerous occasions in the 3rd division

We had to endure all the shit over the years and they have mocked us and lauded a team winning against weak opposition year in and year out as if they were world beaters

They have ignored us whilst we have been improving and Stevie G has been getting us back to where we should be

We are not there yet. This league is not finished and we cannot be as complacent as they have been over the years

That old keep your powder dry is a good suggestion. Let’s not be over confident and be gutted if we don’t win 55 this season

The meltdown if we do will be unreal

Dave King called it 2 years ago. Win one title and it’s a house of cards waiting to collapse but we have a long long way to go

Strachan now???!!

Come on Peter. Read the effing room.

-

Strachan absolutely eff it the last time he was here.

He eff it at Scotland.

He continually talks utter shampoo.

Yeah. Sounds about right.

-

If we've postponed and postponed chucking the manager and end up with strachan, then effin hell, the board are even further out of touch than I feared.

-

There will be more Strachans at Parkhead than most families are allowed in the hoose for Christnas dinner.

-

If Strachan is appointed after the way he left the club then there should be people at the front door with pitchforks calling for PL’s head

-

So Lawwell, on 3m a year, has watched the utter state of us since NL came in and the best he can come up with is Strachan?
It's almost funny how inept they are.

We can but hope this happens :)) :))

If Strachan gets the job I'll be using next season's ticket money to eff off on holiday and forget about the whole sham.

-

Strachan would make sense. We signed the current manager in the shower, the next may just have been standing outside the Superstore.

They are having a proper meltdown at this rumour about Strachan:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back