Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I partly agree with Boner.

Having no fans has taken a lot of pressure off the team during home games. But that's to be expected. We've been starved of success and getting desperate. There's nothing wrong with that and it doesn't make the team any less deserving of their success so far.

As for the scum, what a bunch of thin skinned, molly coddled cowards. If losing their precious fans is all it takes for them to shit their collective pants, then maybe they should stick to playing football on the playstation.

The real advantage they are being denied without fans is the inability for their fans to intimidate the refs in person, and the loss of that visual/smelly reminder to keep the refs in check. In this sense, they probably have lost some of their usual "handicap" advantage this season...

I want him gone before then.

Either that or make the scabby prick stand on Edmiston Drive until the game kicks off.

I don't want him in our stadium that day, the 66 who lost their lives don't deserve such disrespect.
We need him in the job as long as possible.

Apparently Sparta had a corner and you could hear lennon shout “head it” as it floated in :))

“Embarrassing to hear Lennon shout instructions like “head it” on Thursday night. Total amateur hour as any coach worth their salt would be shouting “score a goal” or “save it”. Could have totally changed the outcome of the game.”

I get the feeling they will spend big in the January window. They are obsessed with this 10IAR thing so I can see them pulling out all the stop if they are still trailing us.

Question is, will it be TLB doing the spending?
If they were making a 24 million pound loss last financial year without the sale of Tierney then they are well on the way to making a bigger loss this year without a big player sale. No CL football again. No post Christmas European football now. I don't think they have the money unless Desmond gives them it.

If they were making a 24 million pound loss last financial year without the sale of Tierney then they are well on the way to making a bigger loss this year without a big player sale. No CL football again. No post Christmas European football now. I don't think they have the money unless Desmond gives them it.
I think DD will throw money at the problem for the sake of his ego. Hopefully it will fail and put them in a hole for the next few years. They are so obsessed with this fake 10, I dont think they will just sit back and watch it disappear without a fight.

Hopefully we build as much of a lead as we can before the window opens to make any moves they make redundant.

Apparently Sparta had a corner and you could hear lennon shout “head it” as it floated in :))

“Embarrassing to hear Lennon shout instructions like “head it” on Thursday night. Total amateur hour as any coach worth their salt would be shouting “score a goal” or “save it”. Could have totally changed the outcome of the game.”

Hope that's true.

It's the kind of instructions I would expect to hear at grassroots Under 7s football. (Except maybe not even allowed to header it now).

They will be praying someone pays good money for their star striker, although on this seasons form I'm not sure what price he would be valued at by other teams.

Celtic fans have a special kind of delusion. They think, probably as they had Rodgers, that they are up there with the likes the EPL’s top 6, Barca and Madrid in terms of their pull. Poch will have already knocked back about 6 jobs for clubs bigger than them in bigger leagues! A manager like him doesn’t stay out of work cause he’s unable to get a job. He’s clearly choosing to at this time.

Celtic fans have a special kind of delusion. They think, probably as they had Rodgers, that they are up there with the likes the EPL’s top 6, Barca and Madrid in terms of their pull. Poch will have already knocked back about 6 jobs for clubs bigger than them in bigger leagues! A manager like him doesn’t stay out of work cause he’s unable to get a job. He’s clearly choosing to at this time.
He's sitting tight until the next inevitable bad run of results for Ole at Utd imo. Unless Real or Barcelona jobs become available and he's offered them.I don't think he takes anything else.

I get the feeling they will spend big in the January window. They are obsessed with this 10IAR thing so I can see them pulling out all the stop if they are still trailing us.

It's more likely they will sell in January than buy especially Edouard who come the next window will be as little as a year away from walking out the door for nothing on a Bosman.

They've also spent £20 million on players this calendar year while running at a huge loss this season, over the next 6/7 months expect them to downsize dramatically.

Fair enough, it's just that I can't stand the sight of him and the way he has been protected for years always playing the victim card.

Some of the antics he got away with in his playing days still make me shake my head.

And as you say, they fail in upcoming EL ties then that can only pile on the misery.
Bud, in my abode, when that runt comes on the telly my missus turns the telly to a different channel before I can. Of course when she's in charge of the remote that's always gonna happen.

The way he's been protected by the Scottish press has been nauseating and I'll give you a prime example.

I was at his OF debut in the LC semi final of Feb 2001. He started off as he meant to go on. A complete ned and corner boy, playing up to the filth.

Not a word of it said at the time.

We fast forward onto the December and Darryl? King of the Evenin Tims gives his review of the calendar year month-by-month.

In his February segment he mentioned this game and said 'Lennon (with his behaviour) could have caused a riot that night'

So why didn't he go to town and highlight this in his report of the game, the following day in the February? And that was from a bluenose?

As for the rest of the Scottish press? I know I use the word 'scum' to excess, but how else do you describe them?

We're on the same page, bud.

They'll add to the squad in January but will probably be looking at loans and only to make it look like they are trying to do something. They are cautious financially so I can't see them making a big signing and generally you can't get the best players in January and they cost you more. Add to the mix that is unlikely it's something they planned to do and they'll need to start scouting now, it's not going to make difference.

Lennon has come away with this, today. I'm starting to go from laughing to disbelief, imagine talking about this stuff and it's basically December:

“We're trying to do some refitting here at Lennoxtown to create an area where they can relax after training, a lounge area, if you want to call it that.

We don't have that amenity at the minute and, with the way things are, dressing rooms are split up and eating times are split up.

Sometimes they don't see each other, except when they're out on the training ground.
That's a very difficult thing to do.

We are looking at different ways out knitting them all together in an, obviously, socially distanced environment, so they can get to know each other and spend a bit more time together than they're doing at the minute. That's one area we can look to help them out with.”
This is fantastic reading, what an absolute shambles they and their Manager is.
Next they'll be replacing fish and chips with rice and chicken in the canteen and pinpointing that as a turning point.

Last edited:
"Embarrassing to hear Lennon shout instructions like “head it” on Thursday night. Total amateur hour as any coach worth their salt would be shouting “score a goal” or “save it”. Could have totally changed the outcome of the game."

They'll add to the squad in January but will probably be looking at loans and only to make it look like they are trying to do something. They are cautious financially so I can't see them making a big signing and generally you can't get the best players in January and they cost you more. Add to the mix that is unlikely it's something they planned to do and they'll need to start scouting now, it's not going to make difference.
Certainty to make a big name panic loan for a player who has played very little or at all, all season.

Quite a scathing piece from Tom English on the BBC website regarding Lemmon although he did manage to squeeze this in.... 'Lennon has overcome an awful lot in his life. He's been subjected to sectarian abuse, physical attacks in the street and deeply sinister plots in the post'. Everybody say awwwwwwwe. Shame.

Quite a scathing piece from Tom English on the BBC website regarding Lemmon although he did manage to squeeze this in.... 'Lennon has overcome an awful lot in his life. He's been subjected to sectarian abuse, physical attacks in the street and deeply sinister plots in the post'. Everybody say awwwwwwwe. Shame.
Oh my god, play the worlds smallest violin. He thinks Lennon is the only person in football to receive death threats, get into fights, and be called names?

Neil Lennon is a pampered, sheltered mummys boy compared to Steven Gerrard.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/...l-merseyside-gangsters-glasgow-rangers-154197

The lovely contradiction I'm seeing and reading from is that they say we are not a good team, just lucky, well drilled, players know their role, player for player (tims) have better in every dept..

Yet to a man they are bricking it for 2nd January??

I cant wait for our luck to run out and the hard work to kick in.
Practically ever one saying this, dilution or denial?

If anyone wants a real laugh go and listen to last night's Sportsound. Pat Bonner had a huge meltdown. He was using the convenient no fans excuse for our success and their failure this season. Richard Gordon tore him to pieces and pointed out it's the same for everyone. Stewart and English agreed with Gordon and basically mocked Bonner. The one person who dived in to support Bonner was Billy Dodds who referred to Tav's comments from last season as evidence that no fans is helping us. Bonner was almost at breaking point as he tried to argue their fans are so much more important to the team than other fanbases.

This just doesn't compute.

How often were they playing in front of half empty stadiums with tiers closed through lack of use.

At the same time we were filling out away grounds in the 4th, 3rd, 2nd and Premier tiers of Scottish football and never played in an empty Ibrox in all of our journey back.

Celtic are toiling but are they in a worse state than us November 2017 ? Lennon is a dead man walking, but the main problem in Torbett Towers is Liewell. He is a control freak who must control everything there. He prefers to select managers he can control (O'Neil, Chesney and Rodgers were appointed by DD) and influence transfer transfer policy. Mowbray,Diela and Lennon were definitely appointed by Liewell .
We appointed SG who appointed an excellent back room and we had a DoF who had good contacts. Our lack of money made us go for Bosmans and players not playing regularly (I suspect that McGregor, Arfield, Katic, Goldson were lined up pre Gerrard)
For the above reason, I tend to be hesitant about Celtic collapsing. However, if we win the league and their fans desert them next season, its a game changer.

He’s a roaster that guy.
You know what rubs me up the wrong way, the way these cretins at that club, be it staff, bloggers or whoever else connected with them always call their players by their first names. “Scott made an arse of it” “Callum didn’t track back”

this all started from wibble, maybe even before. They used to call him martin, rather their last name what most people would use.

Does my tits In.

Lawwells clearly angling for TLB to be pumped out, a mere 18 months after lauding him and the second coming.

Hilarious stuff. The cunt won’t last beyond January, that’s a certainty.

"He's been subjected to sectarian abuse" and also given out his fair share! as a player and alleged manager.

"physical attacks in the street" by giving out sectarian abuse and winding people up, then whining when he got a sore face etc

deeply sinister plots in the post.....by a couple of dafties masquerading as his own favourite type of person.

but no mention of threatening ex partners
shady land deals with known terrorists
using a "film" scheme to avoid tax

but yeh...poor Neic is the victim...ya fucking throbber

not a chance imo

Lennon has spent over £30 million and their signings are suspect

£5 million for barkas
£5 million for ajeti
£3 million for turnbull
£3 million Taylor
£3 million bolingoli
£2 million soro
£7.5 million big julie

plus there another £10 million or so for a stack of guys like klimala , bayo etc

Loan fee and wages for Duffy , elyounoussi , Miss Laxalt

add in their extension to their credit facility to £13 million and the non existent £60 million war chest that never was , they need to sell and offload before they buy .

eduard , ntcham , mcgregor , Christie and ajer are their most sellable assets . Some have 18 months left and clearly don’t want to be there so it’s bound to affect their valuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back