Kerryfail thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzabear

Popped over for a few minutes: here ye are. Fill yer boots. :))

Has to go and very quickly
Surely everyone at the club can see this now
------------------------------------------------------------
Manager needs to go. A dire performance angainst a terrible Hibs team. Ten is now unlikely I feel, time to start building for the post-corona world.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Feck Sake.
We drop 3 here, it’s done, he’s out the door before Strictly starts.
Eeking out a draw means he’s giving the chance to drop more points with us.
A draw was the worst result for us to have.
---------------------------------------------------------
Lennon will need to do something extraordinary to be sacked: after what he said following our CL knockout he needs to bodily injure someone I think. No culture change following Prague as far as I can see.

Broon is done. Done. Done. A bloody shame but he cant do anything we need him to do in midfield
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eff off Lennon & everyone bar Laxalt can follow him.
You wouldn’t feel safe putting a penny on us beating Hamilton at home now.
On the plus side, Duffy managed 20 minutes without costing us a goal.:)):)):))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump will be long gone before Lennon I fear. Awful stuff. Celtic are a painful watch these days.
That is actually quite funny.

Cambuslangger

Let's not get carried away. However three points tomorrow and we can really enjoy our Sunday. But what is worth mentioning is their future plans. Eddie/ Christie apart I don't see massive value in their squad and I certainly don't see two quality players for every position. Their next two to three years could be difficult.

Wugs

Azzurri

This is really the first challenge they have had in years and they dont know how to deal with it, they have bought shite players who cost a lot of money to try to meet this challenge, we have built a squad of quality to win 55,, the professionalism we have shown this year is so different from the last two years, on and off the park we are in better shape than we have been in a long, long time, they know their time is up, its their turn to implode.

Blu_ultra

The amount of tarriers actually threatening Lennon with physical violence on twitter is mental. They really are a support like no other.
It's weird how they treat 'one of their own'. Fair enough wanting him gone (no way is the league over, but some fans are less patient), but the way they speak about him is toe curling. They're about to nail 12 trophies in a row and10* leagues. They are thee most spoiled, pathetic and parochial fans on the planet.

Atheist Bear

It's weird how they treat 'one of their own'. Fair enough wanting him gone (no way is the league over, but some fans are less patient), but the way they speak about him is toe curling. They're about to nail 12 trophies in a row and10* leagues. They are thee most spoiled, pathetic and parochial fans on the planet.
They don't care about their trebles anywhere near as much as they care about 10, tainted as it may be. They have been having nightmares about season 96/97 ever since and this is finally their chance to exorcize those demons.

And remember they've had 10 in a row already won for years, it was only a matter of time in their minds. The thought that it might not happen after all is making them panic big style.

PLEASE win tomorrow Rangers.

Papasmurf

Scum Evictor
Official Ticketer
They have really grasped the situation.

‘Reality is if Celtic and Rangers win every game until 2nd Jan we’ll be going to Ibrox 14 points behind. Nobody can be confident of winning that game which leaves you looking at a real possibility of 17 points at the start of the year. Regardless of games in hand, that is scary.’

Atheist Bear

Yes - you're absolutely right - but not that many.

If you look at the shite we've endured - Super in the Championship, Warburton after six months, Pedro, Murty - we have been incredibly patient and loyal.
You could make a film about what we've been through since 2012, on and off the field. Pedro in the bush, Murtys somersaults, Allys bare arse, the gruesome twosome, the fat slug vs. Dave, the list goes on and on.

Paulski54

I see a few of the Manks have been begging for another dyed in the wool Terrorist sympathising tarrier to take the hot seat, the failed manager AND assistant, big bad Roy Keane.

Fucking give me strength man. If this is how bad it is now, I personally don’t know how I’m gonna cope come May, it’s going to be an awesome party that’s for sure.

Ger572

Official Ticketer
I really wish the gyms were open and I was back at Everlast in EK to see how wee Joe the creep is dealing with it or Marty the PT!

Wee Joe creeps about the place with his Celtic gear on, all faded to %^*& or unwashed and can be heard regularly speaking about us. The guys obsession is off the scale and can only imagine how he's taking this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
change consent