Match Thread ** Kilmarnock v Rangers - BT Sport **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
hX2avKy.png

Last edited:
Hope Admin are on the ball today, good chance to identify the lurkers with the Mhanks not playing until tomorrow.

It's Rangers win for me. Will be back on this thread after the game, not during as they are normally mental.

Hope Admin are on the ball today, good chance to identify the lurkers with the Mhanks not playing until tomorrow.

It's Rangers win for me. Will be back on this thread after the game, not during as they are normally mental.

Well if you don't report the suspected ones we won't be. The report button it there, use it - do NOT quote them, argue with them, engage them - just report them and we will do the rest.

They're playing Aberdeen today.

Potential banana skin with a Kilmarnock side doing decent and on a bullshit surface, but we should be beating every team we play.

Just do it, Rangers.

Nervous. Don't think this is going to be as easy as some think. Hopefully I am proved wrong , preferably early on.

Cmon the teddy bears, early xmas pressie for the fans 3pts wrapped up

:) ;)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking; 'seasons cheers' when the ball hits the back of the net - at least three or four times. And Morelos to get a couple of them. But I'll settle for the mighty 'Gers winning.

A tough tough game, and I'm not feeling overly optimistic. Although I felt the same before the sheep, the sheep and hibs, and Did feel hopeful before Dundee Hamilton, and SJ

Shit pitch, Killie have got themselves a good manager. I can certainly see us dropping more points today, hope we can grind out a win though.

Could be a long lunchtime game but hopefully we get the result....chose the wrong day to cut my fingernails this morning :)

RANGERS: Foderingham; Tavernier, Bates, Wilson, Hodson; Candeias, McCrorie, Holt, John; Morelos, Windass.
SUBS: Kelly, Barjonas, Cardoso, Hardie, Herrera, Pena, Kranjcar.

Foderingham; Tavernier, Bates, Wilson, Hodson; Candeias, McCrorie, Holt, John; Morelos, Windass.

RANGERS: Foderingham; Tavernier, Bates, Wilson, Hodson; Candeias, McCrorie, Holt, John; Morelos, Windass.
SUBS: Kelly, Barjonas, Cardoso, Hardie, Herrera, Pena, Kranjcar.

No Alves? Seriously don't like the look of that team!

Where is Alves this time?

That starting line up doesn’t exactly inspire confidence. At least Windass is through the centre and John is not having to defend so much but overall it’s a weak looking team

Back