Which one is your favourite?

• Total voters

GummyBear

Completely upped my game in kit designs thanks to some proper photoshop this time.
5f9ab666b1d07ab53294a4e69e2b6e9e.png

Refined versions of my initial ideas. Thoughts?

Last edited:
The collars are a bit too thick for my liking.

Outwith that, beautiful.

Might ditch the tartan. Was thinking it could've created a sense of 'Scottishness'. But hey, it all helps. Once I save up I'll make some using other kit styles.

Voted for the orange one. Would have gone for the home one, but I'm not a fan of the three bands on the sleeves. I know they echo the "Gazza" strip etc, but I think just mirroring the collar, like the orange one, would look more cohesive. Not too keen on the third one tbh.

That said - all three are nice really bits of work, well done mate.

Belters. It makes you wonder what little thought and effort goes into the selection of our actual strips when someone on a forum can knock these up relatively quickly.

Voted for the orange one. Would have gone for the home one, but I'm not a fan of the three bands on the sleeves. I know they echo the "Gazza" strip etc, but I think just mirroring the collar, like the orange one, would look more cohesive. Not too keen on the third one tbh.

That said - all three are nice really bits of work, well done mate.

Yeah, if you mind last week when the other one I made was doing the rounds well due to its popularity I decided it would be best I made it into a 'proper' concept. If it gets popular enough I could do fortnightly concepts and upload them solely on here. I guess it's a great way for fans to see the potential.

Yeah, if you mind last week when the other one I made was doing the rounds well due to its popularity I decided it would be best I made it into a 'proper' concept. If it gets popular enough I could do fortnightly concepts and upload them solely on here. I guess it's a great way for fans to see the potential.

Its all subjective mate. Personally I prefer as plain a home shirt as possible, but I know others differ. My own favourite of the more modern era was the blue and white NTL shirt (the one without the red panels).

Would be great to be able to assemble a few of them at the end of the season and forward onto the club. Some free marketing analysis for them as to what we like and are therefore likely to buy....

(Which they would then most likely ignore, of course....)

Its all subjective mate. Personally I prefer as plain a home shirt as possible, but I know others differ. My own favourite of the more modern era was the blue and white NTL shirt (the one without the red panels).

Would be great to be able to assemble a few of them at the end of the season and forward onto the club. Some free marketing analysis for them as to what we like and are therefore likely to buy....

(Which they would then most likely ignore, of course....)
Damn right. Love that kit- I've got one that fits and it's a belter.

Last edited:
All 3 are lovely ....that orange away kit or a similar design would be a huge seller,someone at the club needs to see this

Third kit isn’t great imo

Like the home and away

Took my daughter yesterday to her 1st game yesterday and bought her the red away strip and I have to say the quality of them is terrible

Wish we could get a decent kit supplier

Damn right. Love that kit- I've got one that fits and it's a belter.

I've still got mine too, in good nick. I was either a fat bastard back then and its all evened out a bit. Or I've kept my athletic physique. Either way, it still fits and I'm not checking the size on the collar to find out ;)

They're all cracking, I like the third kit especially. Some people can't stand a tartan design but that's tasteful and fittingly Scottish without being too "shortbread tin."

@GummyBear, great job, I like all three. Can I ask where you get these templates ? I'm reasonably okay with Photoshop and always wanted to try to do strips but never knew where to get the multi-layered bases some of the lads have used in the past.

Great kits, like the home one best. I know it's against tradition but i like blue shorts with the blue top like we had for our uefa cup final run.

Looking at concept kits is always a terrible idea. It raises your hopes and expectations only for the official kit to look dull in comparison.

Hopefully Nike or whoever we're with next season understand the potential sales of an Orange kit.

Beautiful.

Outstanding effort. Home and away are lovely kits.

Would fly off the shelves and make the club a fortune.

Would love if you could create these to be put into Football manager?

All 3 are crackers!

Should send all 3 to club on twitter, and associated accounts, get enough retweets from the guys on here and could be the start of a push ;)

That's a fantastic effort. All 3 are excellent although being biased I would choose the home kit simply because it's similar to the classic 60s strip.

All 3 are nice, but I've went for the home. I actually like the tartan bit on the 3rd strip.

I think all 3 would look better without the stars to be honest

Completely upped my game in kit designs thanks to some proper photoshop this time.

Home:
bd21835f5de126027d2c93b14b22f63b.png

Away:
85ac61d46ecab13e9647ae35d4987a26.png

Third:
6df458e8104b184d7403a9dd64f921d5.png

Refined versions of my initial ideas. Thoughts?
If the Home had a smaller collar and no three stripes on the sleeves I’d buy it tomorrow. third smart but would go plain red rather than tartan.

Back