Kris Boyd Statement

I honestly believe.This will make him go after those mhanky Bastards even more
I would like to think so but unfortunately he'll be reigned in now. That lot are nothing short of shameless when you consider the shite aimed at our players over the last few years from their paid cheerleaders. For me, nothing will ever come close to Jacksons Colombia piece on Morelos last year. And shamefully, Rangers did nothing.

Respect to Kris for making this statement. It must have been difficult for him to listen to the crap that's been levelled at him considering what his family have been through. The statement, in tone and content, exposes that mobs vindictive nature and complete lack of self awareness.

It’s shameful that Boyd has no choice but to mention his brother’s death in order to defend himself against that shower. It must have been painful for him and I feel for the guy. No doubt the scum will find something to gloat about in their cesspit.

Football in this country has been reduced to this miserable level due to a long series of contemptible actions by that club, and it’s a national disgrace.

Well said Kris that rancid lot are a disgrace absolute joke of a club thats had a free run in Scotland for years we do this it will haunt them for years .

Unbelievable that these rancid, vile, disgusting, poisoness and hypocritical bastards have forced a man whose brother committed suicide into making a statement. I truly despise these vermin rats.

Well put Kris, short and dignified.

Just a pity the attention seeking Whordes trolled you for giving your opinion as a pundit, but it appears you are not the right type of pundit in the mentally challenged infested hellhole that Scotland has become.

goes without saying, he should never have to make that statement
that rancid we snivelling prick keeps asking for everything that comes his way

It’s shameful that Boyd has no choice but to mention his brother’s death in order to defend himself against that shower. It must have been painful for him and I feel for the guy. No doubt the scum will find something to gloat about in their cesspit.

Football in this country has been reduced to this miserable level due to a long series of contemptible actions by that club, and it’s a national disgrace.
They are the sole reason the game is hating itself to death and you could go even further they are a huge part of Scotland doing the same

This is truly a despicable state of affairs.

Kris Boyd and his family will have been to hell and back, and back and forth due to what happened to his poor brother.

For that disgusting club to actually single out Boyd like this, this morally bankrupt denier of all evils that calls itself a football club has reached an all new low for me.

Kris Boyd has issued the following statement:

“My brother took his own life because of his mental health issues. The pain and suffering of his suicide still haunts me and my family each and every day, so please don’t accuse me of belittling another man’s mental health issues like I couldn’t care less. Just to be perfectly clear, on Sky Sports on Wednesday other night I mentioned Leigh’s mental STRENGTH in coping with criticism. I wasn’t talking about his mental health. They’re two totally different things. So if anyone genuinely believes I’d have a go at Leigh Griffiths for problems he’s gone through then, I’m sorry, they are wrong.”

Imagine that he even had to ever come out and defend himself and bring up about his brothers death. Celtic fc really are a bunch of fucking scum from cradle to grave.

%^*& them all boydy, you spoke the truth.

Forced to apologise to a coke head who claims to have mental health issues to make himself a victim, like their lot always do.

He really looked like he had mental health issues when he was pictured at the races skulling pints during his break from the game. I don't remember Brenda getting critucised for calling him out publicy and reminding him he wasn't on holiday.

Forced to apologise to a coke head who claims to have mental health issues to make himself a victim, like their lot always do.

He really looked like he had mental health issues when he was pictured at the races skulling pints during his break from the game. I don't remember Brenda getting critucised for calling him out publicy and reminding him he wasn't on holiday.
He never apologised mate and neither he should.

A simpler statement would be

"Celtic and their fans can't handle the truth from me and want me shut up because I'm a Protestant Rangers fan. I won't allow their bigotry to stop me doing my job."

Unbelievable how they turn EVERYTHING round to them being the vicTIM. Every time !!!

It must be drilled into them at home, school and the pineapple.

Despise them. Absolutely hate them.

That he even has to mention this speaks volumes about the mentality of the cretins signing their petition.

Ridiculous he even has to think about releasing something like this. They really are a poisonous bunch.

Back