Kris Boyd Statement

The media attacks on Kris Boyd are driven by anti-Protestant sectarianism, nothing else. He has nothing to apologise for. It wasn't Boyd throwing objects into the crowd at Rugby Park.

Hope that puts an end to it. It won't though.
'Kris boyd plays sympathy card to excuss secterian and insensitive remarks.'

Well done Grandmaster of Staunch Kris Boyd. Glad he is not backing down to these moon howlers. We need to respond in kind to these bams, seems the only way to beat them is to be as mental as them.

That stinking club has gone too far now questioning the big man’s comments!! FFS its disgusting.

A statement that did not have to be made, but well said in response to the scum that is Celtic Football Club. Should have signed it Kris Boyd WATP

Would have loved him to point out that having mental health issues doesn't mean you are exempt from criticism on your behavior, performance at work or any other matters unrelated to mental health.

Kris Boyd has issued the following statement:

“My brother took his own life because of his mental health issues. The pain and suffering of his suicide still haunts me and my family each and every day, so please don’t accuse me of belittling another man’s mental health issues like I couldn’t care less. Just to be perfectly clear, on Sky Sports on Wednesday other night I mentioned Leigh’s mental STRENGTH in coping with criticism. I wasn’t talking about his mental health. They’re two totally different things. So if anyone genuinely believes I’d have a go at Leigh Griffiths for problems he’s gone through then, I’m sorry, they can go and f*ck themselves.”
Fixed it

People saying he shouldn’t need to respond are right, but celtic shouldn’t need to be complete pricks. We should absolutely be responding to these arseholes. They’ve gotten away with their shit for too long.

Imagine feeling he had to come out with this statement after what his family has and still are going through. That lot are the utter dregs of society

The quicker Leigh goes back to burning his spoon the better. He’s a complete and utter scumbag and likes nothing more than playing the victim.

I used to hate it when our fans sang that song about him, he should never have been given the time of day by our support, the scummy c*nt would have thrived on that!!

What the hell have republicans , nationalists and hollicom turned this country into....
Hope Kris Boyd doesn't loose a minutes sleep over any of them and their poison...

Came in to the thread to post that Kris Boyd should need to make a statement and was glad to see the first couple of replies were saying the same thing.

KB has nothing to explain himself for: Griffiths on the other hand is a wee drug addled ned playing professional football.

It was a deliberate move by Celtc knowing full well Kris's history with mental health issues and how it's affected him and his family.

It's absolutely disgusting the lengths they'll go to in order to take the heat off their own and twist what was actually said in an attempt to silence him all because he had the balls to call out thumb heid for his behaviour.

Boydy issues a statement after Septic (the club, not the fans) send a letter of complaint to Sky. Unbelievable.
Sky should be making the Tims letter public along with a statement supporting their pundit.

He should have added I’m only having to make this as one club can not accept any criticism at all. A club of hate that pretends the opposite.

I'm no fan of boyd but why exactly does he have to explain himself to bastards that mocked his brothers death? The ©unt brigade and their ilk are vile republican trash

Celtic are a disgrace of club, he shouldn't have had to issue statement like that.
Dragging the guy through the suffering of losing his brother to justify the scumbag neds behaviour.

Everything about that club is fùcking disgusting.

This is more than Celtic FC trying to silence Kris Boyd. They will be fully aware of his own family background and they deliberately put the boot into him over his own personal tragedy.

Absolutely shocking he has had to release this statement, fucking scunnered with the victim mentality of the beasts from the east end.

Dragging the guy through the suffering of losing his brother to justify the scumbag neds behaviour.

Everything about that club is fùcking disgusting.

Griffiths committed a criminal act by throwing objects into a football crowd, which could have got even nastier if fans retaliated against Griffiths actions. This the reason for the predictable Peasant media deflection narrative.

Boyd never done a thing wrong and there was absolutely no need to come out with a statement to try and justify his words to these perma-offended sewer rats.

What a sad wee country we live in.

No need for a statement. He said nothing wrong. As with most things today if you say something that people don't agree with you are forced into giving statements.

Kris Boyd has issued the following statement:

“My brother took his own life because of his mental health issues. The pain and suffering of his suicide still haunts me and my family each and every day, so please don’t accuse me of belittling another man’s mental health issues like I couldn’t care less. Just to be perfectly clear, on Sky Sports on Wednesday other night I mentioned Leigh’s mental STRENGTH in coping with criticism. I wasn’t talking about his mental health. They’re two totally different things. So if anyone genuinely believes I’d have a go at Leigh Griffiths for problems he’s gone through then, I’m sorry, they are wrong.”

Doesn’t matter if it’s Kris Boyd or anyone else, nobody should be taking lessons in morality from that shower of shit and their horrible football club.

Definitely a club like no other. Boyd and Sky should just tell them that they are happy never to cover another one of their games.

Back