Last 16 home tie Price Of Ticket

Yet fans cpmplain when they can't get a ticket for £49 at Parkhead

What’s your fascination with charging the fans so much?

Why don’t we just make every game £50 then, after all we’d all be prepared to pay it for a Celtic game.

Enough of this crap. Every round we're in you're all over it urging the board to price people out of the ground. The fans get fleeced every other week in Scotland, wouldn't it be nice if the club capped the prices for once?
Market forces, you could price it at £20 and people would want it for £10'
Consumer power, if you don't want to pay, don't go

That's why imo a ST is great value

What does that have to do with anything. Using your ridiculous logic, every game should be £49 because that’s what we pay for Celtic.

£45 is probably the going rate for last 16, anymore than that is ripping the piss in my opinion

What does that have to do with anything. Using your ridiculous logic, every game should be £49 because that’s what we pay for Celtic.

£45 is probably the going rate for last 16, anymore than that is ripping the piss in my opinion
£45 is ripping the pish too.

Every gam

Every game is not the last 16 in Europe

£39 again, it's not just about this one Last 16 game, consideration has to be given to what fans have already paid up until this stage.

What is embarrassing? most people on this thread would not have a heart attack at £50 a ticket
There's a lot of folk here who've paid fortunes to watch Rangers. But aye lets just fleece them again. The next round is something nobody at Ibrox budgeted for and it would be the decent thing to keep prices the same as they were in the last round.

Emif the prices are around the same as last time then fingers crossed I can get one.

Made all the European home games as I'm free midweek, but can see sesson ticket holders taking up more seats as we progress.

Dont blame them, but just hoping I can still make it.

There's a lot of folk here who've paid fortunes to watch Rangers. But aye lets just fleece them again. The next round is something nobody at Ibrox budgeted for and it would be the decent thing to keep prices the same as they were in the last round.
I hope we buy a player with the extra money we make off this game

If they are charging away fans a maximum £41 then season tickets holders should pay no more than that.

We have spent plenty this year on tickets for euro games , and I’m glad we have as it means we are doing well , but imo we should keep the cost affordable to most.

Anyone know the date of next round?

I'm on CCCS so it'll be coming off regardless, but have had to miss Braga and Porto already, so trying to get excused for this one.

At the end of the day its the Europa league not the Champions league and we have already paid more than most other clubs charge for their tickets. The club have to draw the line somewhere and I dont think they should increase the price considering we have been paying for all euro home games from July, we got to a league cup final and still in Scottish cup. That's a lot of money forked out from those on CCCS especially.

not that it really matters but Bremen was 26, sporting and fiorentina were both 35 for CR5 when i was in there on road to manchester.

i reckon 39 should progress to 42 max on ccc for next round, prob 45 public sale? but there is a very high chance of a highly glamourous tie now!

Whats wrong with just keeping the price the same ? Still going to make plenty of money as it is. Were paying Champions League prices for the Europa league. German fans recently have had banners wanting prices lowered to make it more affordable, yet we have fans who seem to want a rise in prices.

Back