Last 16 home tie Price Of Ticket

Ross_

Official Ticketer
I’d guess between £40-£50 for adults and about £20 for children - I doubt I will see any change out of £70 for our 2 tickets.

Robert Marshall

100 would cause outrage and rightly so gladly it won’t happen. I also don’t want to draw Celtic see enough of the bastards :))
I don't think for a minute it will be £100 but people would ( as they do just now ) come from all over the world to see it.
If it was me, I would set a price of £50 ?£60 for a Glamour game, I would pay to watch Rangers, no matter who we play

OohAhHuistra

I don't think for a minute it will be £100 but people would ( as they do just now ) come from all over the world to see it.
If it was me, I would set a price of £50 ?£60 for a Glamour game, I would pay to watch Rangers, no matter who we play
I think it’ll be 42-45. I’m on CCCS anyway so I’m waiting for email after draw

Aragorn

Say we draw 9 If they qualify ) Arsenal, Celtic, Manchester United or Wolverhampton Wanderers what do you think would be the best possible price for the Club that the Fans would be happy to Pay
If we draw any of the above I doubt if the price will matter as Ibrox will be a sell out anyway.

We may grumble if the club price the match too high but if we win and go through nobody will care.

Too answer your question though, no more than £55ish.

Aww Skew

Do you honestly think Ibrox would sell out if it was £100?

I’d guess there would be thousands/tens of thousands who wouldn’t pay it out of principle

Robert Marshall

Do you honestly think Ibrox would sell out if it was £100?

I’d guess there would be thousands/tens of thousands who wouldn’t pay it out of principle
If it was Celtic, yes. Not going to happen but yes I think it would
Could give Celtic 7500 tickets if our fans didn't want them lol

Uddy Gers

Has to be capped at £41 if that’s the maximum price we charge away fans.

You don’t give the home fans more expensive tickets than the away support.

I’d be happy with £41.

148bear

I would assume as soon as draw is done tomorow the ticket release for date forseason ticket holders will be early next week as ties are soon in between the tarrier game.

RS_Jam

My Braga ticket was £39 (excluding fee).

If it goes to £45, that's 15% increase.

I'd still pay it but in terms on increase, 15% seems high.

Rule Britannia

Official Ticketer
Should be no more than £40. To charge any more is a farce considering the outgoings recently. Away tickets, cup tickets, euro tickets. It's all unaccounted for revenue after all.

rfc_chris_rfc

There shouldn’t be an increase from the braga game, what will happen if we get to the final. Are we going to increase home tickets every game. Could go up to 60 pound. That’s ripping the piss

Corporal Clegg

Evil Bastard
Enough of this crap. Every round we're in you're all over it urging the board to price people out of the ground. The fans get fleeced every other week in Scotland, wouldn't it be nice if the club capped the prices for once?
After a cracking result the OP immediately starts this thread just so he can have a go at people who don't want to pay over the odds for tickets. Oddball behaviour.

Business_Bear

Semi final ticket v Fiorentina was £40. That was 12 years ago.
Remember that well, My mum was paying mine by Direct Debit at the time as I was still in school, I went and signed up for the CCS, an expensive time for her on the road to Manchester! Got a ticket for the final as well which she was thrilled about!

Iainrfc04

Official Ticketer
There will be a £3-5 increase I'd suspect. Even at £45 odd, it's still cheaper than the majority of EPL games & would sell out. We're in the knock rounds in europe, not every season we'd get this stage of games

GeordieRanger

Official Ticketer
Instead of bickering let’s be happy the club will make a fortune off this game .

We got a cool £1.1 million for qualifying last night alone .

If 50,000 pay an average of even £40 for the last 16 game that’s a cheque for £2 million in our bank . Thats before pies programmes rising lotto etc . Also possible more prize money and tv money to add .

Massive for the club !
Not really as the club don't get to keep the gate receipts. They'll pay 20% in VAT (£400,000) and on top of that have all the other costs that come with hosting a football match for 50,000 spectators.

PT98

If its Celtic it cant be lower than £49 surely. Thats the price for run of the mill league games, this would be the biggest old firm game for possibly years to come.

Robert Marshall

After a cracking result the OP immediately starts this thread just so he can have a go at people who don't want to pay over the odds for tickets. Oddball behaviour.
You are the oddball, can you point me to a post that I have had a go at someone pesonally. You really are a roaster