Lawrence out until at least March

As far as I’m aware Lawrence didn’t have much of an injury history, especially compared to somebody like Roofe and Souttar.

Something worrying happening as the club as we are turning players into sick notes
A boy from derby I know told me he was injury prone just as he was signing for us

I wouldn’t.

The fact that the page has been removed would suggest it was a blatant lie.
Chris Jack broke the story, we have had David Edgar say in last hour that Chris is a trustworthy source with contacts within the club.

Something doesn’t add up.

It doesn't really, the club may have asked them to remove it but it's not necessarily BS.

That doesn't make sense to me mate.

We've had plenty of bad news that hasn't been censored over the past few months, plus Lawrence just posted a tweet a couple of days ago, that was a complete contradiction to that article.

Wouldn't be the first time that site posted shite.

That doesn't make sense to me mate.

We've had plenty of bad news that hasn't been censored over the past few months, plus Lawrence just posted a tweet a couple of days ago, that was a complete contradiction to that article.

Wouldn't be the first time that site posted shite.
I hope you're right but I'm not prone to believe much coming out the club at the moment.

I have to say that The Rangers Review is one title that I suppress on news now - they are just stirring crap all the time and bring zero news - in fact I would suggest they dont even support Rangers

I was told Lawrence was out until Feb / March. The story I was told was that he’d recovered from his initial injury sustained at the end of the game at Ibrox and was in contention for Hearts away but he was injured in the last session before that game - an Achilles injury.

That would tally with the RR story however of the club are saying that’s not the case fair enough. They could, of course, be saying there isn’t a recent setback / delay to his recovery but who knows.

I hope he’s back asap.

The club have tried to clarify it and still nobody knows when he will be back. No setback and he will be back earlier or no setback and he was always going to be out til March?

Communication is not hard.

A boy from derby I know told me he was injury prone just as he was signing for us
He’s averaged 35 games a season for the last 6 years, can’t see any major injury issues with him anywhere online. Which is what’s baffling even more, players like Lawrence, Goldson, who are never injured, picking up long term injuries this season.

Nothing makes sense anymore when it comes to Rangers.
I reckon a few of the players were coerced into communicating something positive eg Hagi

It seemed coordinated with even Gio giving that Sky interview.

In the meantime we rack up more court cases as our rivals sign new players and practically stroll to another title with guaranteed CL money.

I think the board are bluffing us. Edmiston House is really being built to be a permanent rest home for the injured players we sign and players who come to the club with injuries whom we sign too.

He posted on Instagram the other week there, saying he can't wait to get back playing under the lights.
I thought that statement was a bit strange since we’re out of Europe and there will be no more games under the lights this season… Now it’s clear what he meant

I thought that statement was a bit strange since we’re out of Europe and there will be no more games under the lights this season… Now it’s clear what he meant
It’ll literally be dark in our next time, we’ll play under the lights.

The two games after that too.

I was told Lawrence was out until Feb / March. The story I was told was that he’d recovered from his initial injury sustained at the end of the game at Ibrox and was in contention for Hearts away but he was injured in the last session before that game - an Achilles injury.

Who told you that?

Wouldn't surprise if we signed him and he has an ongoing injury. Nothing surprises me when it comes to Rangers and bad news.

Back