Lawrence Shankland - can we put that to bed now?

He has had more time on pitch this season than Shankland btw I bet you that Shankland will score 3 time the goals Itten scores this season

Ridiculous comments.
Itten has also been injured, I'm not sure he's had a start yet?
Why don't you apply for the manager's job at Rangers if you know so much more than our management team?
I'm sure you'd have taken us further in Europe with Shankland leading the line. FFS.

It's really sad that people seek to put our players down.

Shankland isn't good enough. Perhaps Itten won't be either but the level they've already scored goals at is incomparable tbh.
I am not putting our player down it simply is that Shankland would have been a better signing than Itten imo

Ridiculous comments.
Itten has also been injured, I'm not sure he's had a start yet?
Why don't you apply for the manager's job at Rangers if you know so much more than our management team?
I'm sure you'd have taken us further in Europe with Shankland leading the line. FFS.
Shankland had a long injury lay off too was out longer than Itten he is playing for a team who are relegation fodder he won them promotion single handed last season and might just score enough to keep them up this season ! btw Itten isn’t leading our line in Europe and never will

I am not putting our player down it simply is that Shankland would have been a better signing than Itten imo

Shankland is rubbish mate. That's really the end of the story. If you think Itten is worse, fair enough but then it becomes arguing over two players who are both not good enough about who is worse and what's the point in that?

I know shankland is shite. But I've not seen enough of Itten to comment. And neither have you.

What I have seen of Itten, he looks better than shankland who I have seen loads

You're an absolute banger.
Time will tell but let’s wait till end of season and see who is right Every time Itten gets on the pitch he will get my full backing however my gut reaction to what I have seen so far is he will go down as a flop

Shankland is rubbish mate. That's really the end of the story. If you think Itten is worse, fair enough but then it becomes arguing over two players who are both not good enough about who is worse and what's the point in that?

I know shankland is shite. But I've not seen enough of Itten to comment. And neither have you.
I take your point. And like you I judge with my own eyes I also have seen shankland many time mainly for Ayr who I watch when not at Ibrox hard to judge in first division but he was far too good for that league. Itten has it all to do I fear for players who don’t hit it off right away especially strikers they rarely recover

I take your point and it all about opinions I have also have seen shankland many time mainly for Ayr who I watch when not at Ibrox hard to judge in first division but he was far too good for that league. Itten has it all to do I fear for players who don’t hit it off right away especially strikers they rarely recover

I take your point and it all about opinions I have also have seen shankland many time mainly for Ayr who I watch when not at Ibrox hard to judge in first division but he was far too good for that league. Itten has it all to do I fear for players who don’t hit it off right away especially strikers they rarely recover

I’ve seen enough of Shankland to know he’s not the answer to what we need.

Let’s see how many he scores against us and the Tim’s this season.

Itten needs to be given a few games of a run in the team not 10-15 minutes here and there.

He’s scored a good amount of goals in a league better than ours out with us and the beasts so let’s give the boy a chance.

You have actually written off a player after only 1 start in his preferred position. Unbelievable.

I’ve seen enough of Shankland to know he’s not the answer to what we need.

Let’s see how many he scores against us and the Tim’s this season.

Itten needs to be given a few games of a run in the team not 10-15 minutes here and there.

He’s scored a good amount of goals in a league better than ours out with us and the beasts so let’s give the boy a chance.
This run in the team will not happen as we cannot afford to piss about and carry a player he needs to make an impact when he gets a chance from the bench and earn his place on the team and then keep up a level of performance to remain in team sadly I don’t think he has the attributes required to play for Rangers ability is not enough you need courage confidence and mental strength of character Time will tell I really do hope he proves me wrong starting tomorrow

Morelos strugg
This run in the team will not happen as we cannot afford to piss about and carry a player he needs to make an impact when he gets a chance from the bench and earn his place on the team and then keep up a level of performance to remain in team sadly I don’t think he has the attributes required to play for Rangers ability is not enough you need courage confidence and mental strength of character Time will tell I really do hope he proves me wrong starting tomorrow
Morelos didn't get going properly for 12 months when he signed, Ally McCoist struggled initially, Hateley also! Weird as mate...

Morelos strugg
Morelos didn't get going properly for 12 months when he signed, Ally McCoist struggled initially, Hateley also! Weird as mate...
Let’s wait and see but I always think first impressions are rarely wrong. In 2 of the players you mention you could see something in their game to suggest there was a player in there. Hateley was totally different he arrived recovering from a serious career threatening injury but his pedigree proved his quality it was just a matter of getting him fit

Let’s wait and see but I always think first impressions are rarely wrong. In 2 of the players you mention you could see something in their game to suggest there was a player in there. Hateley was totally different he arrived recovering from a serious career threatening injury but his pedigree proved his quality it was just a matter of getting him fit
But you omit Morelos, yet claimed Shankland is better. Either at it or not a clue about football.

So you've decided - already - that Itten has none of the above? I can kinda understand your love-in with Shankland as he played for your second team:rolleyes: but dearie me.

But you omit Morelos, yet claimed Shankland is better. Either at it or not a clue about football.
I did not omit Morelos at all he is a very special player and although he took a wee bit of time to settle he still showed he had something about him you could see there was a player there. I did not at anytime say shankland is better what I am saying is I think that shankland would be better for us than Itten but let’s wait and see

I did not omit Morelos at all he is a very special player and although he took a wee bit of time to settle he still showed he had something about him you could see there was a player there. I did not at anytime say shankland is better what I am saying is I think that shankland would be better for us than Itten but let’s wait and see
Off your tits!

Time will tell but let’s wait till end of season and see who is right Every time Itten gets on the pitch he will get my full backing however my gut reaction to what I have seen so far is he will go down as a flop
Don’t talk shite, you are hoping Itten is a flop so you can act the big man and come back on this thread saying that you were right.

As for already judging a player after 15 mins of game time. Do people on here never learn?

Don’t talk shite, you are hoping Itten is a flop so you can act the big man and come back on this thread saying that you were right.

As for already judging a player after 15 mins of game time. Do people on here never learn?
15mis ???? I think Itten has had more than that ! Btw I bet you were one of the ones saying give Sebo more time or give Penna more time

15mis ???? I think Itten has had more than that ! Btw I bet you were one of the ones saying give Sebo more time or give Penna more time

Maybe he was but by the sound of your comments on Itten you were probably in the vanguard of the 'get rid of Borna' and 'Kent is crap' camps as well. Itten has a total of 235 minutes game time for Rangers and just the one 90 minute run-out.

Pena done more in a Rangers top than Shankland would ever do.... and that’s saying something

Maybe he was but by the sound of your comments on Itten you were probably in the vanguard of the 'get rid of Borna' and 'Kent is crap' camps as well. Itten has a total of 235 minutes game time for Rangers and just the one 90 minute run-out.
Itten looked decent in his first game, made a nuisance of himself. The poster is clueless.

No as I said you could see there was player in there but I can’t see that in Itten. Hi touch is terrible he has a good build but lacks physicality he doesn’t get himself between the posts which is where all good strikers get their goals his body language doesn’t look right He must have some thing though he scored a few last season in Swiss league but his record before that was very poor.

Back