Lawrence Shankland

TyreTeddieBear

Being reported that the beasts from the east are in for him and Sunderland also.

Is he worth a risk? Personally I'd take him on a free, it's a cheap risk and the boy knows where the goal is

Feel like I'd take him out of greed / taking a punt but I think it'd probably ruin his career because in the back of my head I don't think he's good enough. He's probably better to go down south.

Div1872

If Nonce FC sign him they are in bigger trouble than anyone can imagine

Saying that I hope Shankland knocks them back if they are interested and signs for Sunderland

weefree

he could turn into their version of MOH, imagine him sat with the bears at Hamden watching us fist them over in the cup final, be a few bernadettes getting black eyes that night

wc06

I think Shankland is a low risk signing, albeit perhaps low reward too. However, maybe he could vastly outweigh his perceived worth on the pitch, or maybe not. I see him ending up down south, or at a Hibs or Kilmarnock, but not us or the tinks.

Let’s face if the tims made that level of signing we’d pish ourselves laughing at them. For Shankland see Nicky Clarke. They are welcome to him.
Maybe a lot will laugh but i wont, young lad, low wages, bear, smashing them in from all angles.... i think ignoring or writing him off as he aint foreign enough is a mistake.

The we sign him and they win the league, they sign him and we win the league, carry on seems a bit daft to me he would be a reserve/sub for both teams probably start cup games or when theres injuries. Not a bad sub to bring in though the boy can finish theres no doubt about it.