Lawwell back as their next Chairman

He was never away ffs.

I would have thought with all the drama with his house being set on fire and being involved with dodgy folk that he might have sat it out and retired, but clearly he wants to be the centre of attention once again.

Thankfully Rangers as a club and an organisation doesn’t have that soft underbelly that he took advantage of for years, so he will have to get up really early in the morning to get the better of us these days.

Interesting timing.
Just when Rangers start to get some positive press, political status and even other club chairmen praising us, Lawwell comes back.
Is he going to try to negatively influence against us again? (yes)
Or is he here to try to minimise the reaction and outcome of certain court cases?

I really, really don't usually go in for the conspiracy stuff but Rangers get the better of the SPFL regarding the Cinch deal, win out against the BBC in that long running dispute and Police Scotland are on the verge of having to release their lies regarding the 55 celebrations.

Off the back of this Lawell feels like he has to get front and centre again?

Blatant.

Interesting timing.
Just when Rangers start to get some positive press, political status and even other club chairmen praising us, Lawwell comes back.
Or is he here to try to minimise the reaction and outcome of certain court cases?
absolutely, this was my first thought as well,he will be back to "sort out "scottish football and those within it

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, gonna need a bigger carpark.

I hope to God he is left behind in our slipstream.

I wonder what this means for the CSA surviviors?

Interesting timing.
I'm stunned if he is coming back.
The club wiĺl be slaughtered in the upcoming court cases.
The "separate entity" defence is in tatters before they go to court.
If this is the case, his purpose will bw to bully other clubs to prevent them from being expelled from football.
He was also the finance director when Torbett received £250,000/year hush money.
He will almost certainly have to give evidence.

Hahaha who would have guessed.

The whole thing with him ducking out after their failed 10IAR was purely to take the heat out, the plan would have always been for him to come back afterwards hoping the hordes had forgotten.
You're probably right. He no doubt had it agreed before leaving that he would return in this role when Bankier retires. He knows too much.

Hopefully when they are proven to have aided and abetted a network of predatory paedophiles it destroys them and him.

Back