Laxalt at the goal

What am I looking for?
iun2T.jpg

He ends up ten feet away from the bloke he's marking and when the ball hits the net stands there with his arms outstretched as if to say fecks sake who's supposed to be on him

Has he won a game since he went there? I mean I know he tackled someone a lot in Europe back in July or whenever they last played outside of Scotland.

Boy is a total enigma.

You don't end up playing for top teams in Italy as a Uruguayan international by being a bad player.

However whenever I've seen him at Celtic he's been anonymous at best and dreadful at worst.
Perhaps he just isn't arsed and is happy to pick up the paycheque with minimal effort.

He's no worse than any the rest of their back line which is why any talk of settling for a draw at the piggery is totally unacceptable.

Boy is a total enigma.

You don't end up playing for top teams in Italy as a Uruguayan international by being a bad player.

However whenever I've seen him at Celtic he's been anonymous at best and dreadful at worst.
Perhaps he just isn't arsed and is happy to pick up the paycheque with minimal effort.
Sometimes shite players get lucky. This particular shite player is so shite that AC Milan didn't care if he played against them in the Europa League while on loan.

He ends up ten feet away from the bloke he's marking and when the ball hits the net stands there with his arms outstretched as if to say fecks sake who's supposed to be on him
That's exactly it in a nutshell , he is clueless , should start alongside Shane Duffer every week IMO

Boy is a total enigma.

Football is littered with players who seem to land at decent club after decent club.

How many chances did Balotelli get for example.

Sorry mate no idea
Give us a clue
Where the fu(k is he ?
Can't spot him anywhere

Or is that what you're getting at ?

If so - too subtle for me

Edit - Just watched it on sportscene
Broonaldo was adrift as well

Didn't stop either of them blame others though
Hee Hee
Never mind - Neic's got plenty of time to conduct the obligatory internal investigation

Last edited:
Not only ten feet away, but away to the side of the goal near no-one.

Football is littered with players who seem to land at decent club after decent club.

How many chances did Balotelli get for example.
Decent is a word I’d never use in association with that shower. They have a large following ish but they are not in any way decent.

Back