Laxalt at the goal

Decent is a word I’d never use in association with that shower. They have a large following ish but they are not in any way decent.

More so just making a general point. Players always end up at clubs your first reaction is how did they end up there. Same with managers. It seems harder to be without a club

Last edited:
I mean it's an absolute miss match for marking anyway like we done putting Borna on the big target man in Belgium surely a center half takes the striker

That’s f*cking hilarious!

He hasn’t a clue where the guy he’s meant to be marking is until they bullet in the header.

Sometimes shite players get lucky. This particular shite player is so shite that AC Milan didn't care if he played against them in the Europa League while on loan.
A poor Milan signing. More than happy to save a bit by loaning out to some fud unable to do some research on his actual ability. Add lennon continuing to play the absolute liability and it's a recipe for disaster. Hellish defending from him there and almost incomprehensible for a defender of note. Absolutely useless and continues to show it. Every bit as bad as duffy.

More so just making a general point. Players always end up at clubs you're first reaction is how did they end up there. Same with managers. It seems harder to be without a club
Agents earning their money I suppose, though I get what you’re saying.

iun2T.jpg
I’m sure that’s the blue thing from Avatar

Ah the good old zonal marking leaving the wee girl to pick up a giant... strachen didn’t see that on his tactical laptop.

Their defence are going to be featuring on so many of those really difficult "spot the ball" games where everyone is looking in different directions and no one has a clue where its gone - first there was Duffy's classic moments, there's a few from Lego and now Diedre's classic.

He was the man who was going to save their season back in November
Remember that ..... then look at his stats of 1 goal that a blunder n no assists and barley won a game he has played the majority of , it’s just mental as anything that they thought that B-)

edit - won just five games he has started in , in all competitions (1 was sheep semi from last season )

I'm 29 next week and weigh 11.5 stone but with a decent build of muscle. Amazes me he is younger and looks the way he does for a professional footballer.

Who's idea was it to put Laxalt, probably their smallest player vs County's big striker :)) Long may it continue.

I'm 29 next week and weigh 11.5 stone but with a decent build of muscle. Amazes me he is younger and looks the way he does for a professional footballer.
He’s built like the side of a fag paper

Poor wee Laxalt. I hope his/they’re mood improves listening to their Britney Spears CDs on the bus home tonight.

The mentally challengeds bum him up but honestly have you ever seen him be anything but dug shite? Fail fail again bhoys
I was just thinking about this today.

Remember Donatti? The £10m man, all the way back then they started with this pish and it hasn't changed, every window they have the new "Superstar" who actually turns out to be pish and can't wait to get away.

Fail Fail indeed.

Boy is a total enigma.

You don't end up playing for top teams in Italy as a Uruguayan international by being a bad player.

However whenever I've seen him at Celtic he's been anonymous at best and dreadful at worst.
Perhaps he just isn't arsed and is happy to pick up the paycheque with minimal effort.
After his first few games, all defeats , the tims genuinely thought he was world class.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuckin ellll

Hang on, we're not allowed to slag women goalkeepers because its not PC or whatever. But we're allowed to slag women left backs?

Last edited:
Anybody know why my laptop will never play wee videos like that? I get the first few seconds and then it just freezes, but I still get the sound.
Drives me nuts because it works OK on Youtube and stuff.

I'm all for equality, we are the club of Everyone Anyone after all but that is proof that women should never be allowed to play alongside men

Back