Laxalt at the goal

I would actually blame the bigger guys in the Celtic team.
They should be stepping up and saying I'll take him.
Whites a danger in the air at set pieces ... as he showed ... basics even from youth football.... the biggest marks the biggest.... all still hilarious though.
Captain fantastic as usual standing there like a spare prick

Lost his man then tried to blame it on everyone but himself, probably learned that from his manager
It’s called ”doing an Anton”

while we’ve been scraping wins by the odd goal up to today they’ve been winning brilliantly
by the odd goal in 3 of their last 5wins....

Boy is a total enigma.

You don't end up playing for top teams in Italy as a Uruguayan international by being a bad player.

However whenever I've seen him at Celtic he's been anonymous at best and dreadful at worst.
Perhaps he just isn't arsed and is happy to pick up the paycheque with minimal effort.
Apparently AC Milan don't rate him at all.

I was just thinking about this today.

Remember Donatti? The £10m man, all the way back then they started with this pish and it hasn't changed, every window they have the new "Superstar" who actually turns out to be pish and can't wait to get away.

Fail Fail indeed.
Jesus lol...mind him Donati :))

The “ex-Milan juggernaut” as they portrayed him.

When you check his credentials he was indeed at Milan....for 6 years no less, amassing these eye watering statistics during this time:

Played 17 o_O
Scored 0 :cool:

lmao

Ever since that picture of him signing with his daft hair and even dafter specs was in the media it’s just been a laugh since then

According to Sportscene they've lost over 40% of their goals from set pieces. Far ahead of any other team in the league. Watching that goal it's not difficult to see why. they're a shamble(s)

Remember when he was the best left back in the country after 1 game. Can’t defend, can’t cross the ball

Leave Laxalt alone.

It can't be easy playing for the womens team and then for the mens team on the same weekend every week.

I was just thinking about this today.

Remember Donatti? The £10m man, all the way back then they started with this pish and it hasn't changed, every window they have the new "Superstar" who actually turns out to be pish and can't wait to get away.

Fail Fail indeed.
And that Mexican dud who they snatched from under the noses of Barca. He was that shite his name escapes me

Jesus lol...mind him Donati :))

The “ex-Milan juggernaut” as they portrayed him.

When you check his credentials he was indeed at Milan....for 6 years no less, amassing these eye watering statistics during this time:

Played 17 o_O
Scored 0 :cool:

lmao
Hahahaha, he had stints at Hamilton and St Midden also, where he was pish and pisher.

They do love to try and polish a turd that lot.

Back