League Cup Final emails out

Website is horrendous.

Added to that laugh, seems it won't let me buy as I don't have the requirement in my basket,

Ahhhh, Rangers, never change ticketing ineptitude....
I’m the same. Enough points and in Group 1 but saying I don’t have the requirement in basket. Always bloody stressful this

That was murder.

Website slowed to a crawl. Took that long to get through it all my basket had timed out. Had to start again.

The Scottish Cup Final started at 716 points. It’s miles higher
Whilst I agree, and I am here raging, as someone who got a ticket for all other Hampden games.

The threshold for the tiers has gone up, so not sure of the proportional difference from points/tier threshold as it was for Hearts.

I think that maybe what the poster meant.

Think Hearts ended up dropping to 566.

The Scottish Cup Final started at 716 points. It’s miles higher
Did that not drop down quite a bit and have a similar amount of Ibrox hospitality options? Possibly drops if hospitality uptake is lower?

I still think this will drop a bit.

Jump in threshold of 797 points from last years semi v them to now. How do they justify that? £40 a season tax to with the main lure being semis and finals(and aways) and looks like they are shitting all over the regular punter as will likely see loads through 3rd party hospitality

Got 2 (well me and ma boy)… over an hour wait on the site shambles, will buy them later.

Last edited:
Went through the whole process for a page telling me my basket was empty after confirming everything to appear

Then when I tried to add another three my session was timed out because it had been active for 30 minutes.

It was only active for 30 minutes because the website is so fucking shite.

Now a 45 minute queue to get back in.

An absolute fucking shambles, 2023 FFS.

Got to assume that thousands of tickets are going to hospitality. Disgraceful if that’s the case. Money grabbing arseholes
Be interesting to see if the club would respond to a request for a breakdown of tickets.

I suspect not as it’ll likely show a lot for hospitality which is a disgrace.

I’m sorted as I’m in Gold but feel for those below that outrageous threshold.

Why doesn’t the basket update when I add tickets for my children, so infuriating! Max one ticket allowed although all of our points are way above the threshold and we all received the emails!

Latest posts

Back