League Cup QF Draw - Livingston v Rangers

If we're to win it, we will need to beat Celtic.
No point moaning about their draw as nobody other than us will beat them anyway.

If we were getting an away draw, there could have been much worse than Livingston.

We struggle every time we play on plastic pitches that’s why. Surprised it wasn’t Kilmarnock we drew to be honest
were we not last out the pot in the last draw too?
Real hot ball/cold ball scenario.

Paedophiles out first. The Glorious out last.
The SFA are a rancid reeking organisation infested with people who despise us. They’ll make it as difficult as possible for us to succeed in any competition this year.
As much as you try not to buy into silly conspiracy theories the scum getting another home tie against lower league opposition and us getting another away tie against one of the few teams left in the competition with a plastic pitch just doesn’t surprise me at all anymore. We just seem to have incredible ‘bad luck’ in the draws nowadays.
My prediction still stands that we will not get a home tie all the way to the final.
Good grief.

These artificial pitches make a mockery of the Scottish professional game.
If you cannot afford to maintain a grass surface then fck off to a level suited to your resources.

These artificial pitches make a mockery of the Scottish professional game.
If you cannot afford to maintain a grass surface then fck off to a level suited to your resources.

I've no problems with the clubs using them as they're only exploiting the rules set by the authorities.

Apart from the shit pitches, is there not financial implications? We are playing at small grounds and dividing the cash with the other team, with small crowds. They are playing at home with a bigger crowd and make more cash. It appears that the days of a small team getting an away tie at Ibrox and a good payday are over.

ourselves , hearts, hibs and likely celtic all play on the sunday 22nd which rules out tuesday 24th september.

Means the games will be the Wednesday or the Thursday.

Quarter final draw will follow our game on BT.

Draw in full:

Livingston v Rangers
Kilmarnock v Hibernian
mentally challengeds v Partick Thistle
Hearts v Aberdeen/Dundee
ZIsqz2G.gif

Issue with Aberdeen game and moving it to the Sunday that is Great Scottish Run is on and there is number of road restrictions within the area until 4.30pm
Me & few family members are coming over to the Sheep game. I’m wondering the same...will it be changed or 100% will it stay on Saturday 3 pm?

I reckon our Cup game will be live on the telly.

Me & few family members are coming over to the Sheep game. I’m wondering the same...will it be changed or 100% will it stay on Saturday 3 pm?

I reckon our Cup game will be live on the telly.

Livingston will be TV and possible Hearts v Aberdeen?

As posted about the Sunday then I can't it moving

BT showed Hearts v Hibs and Dundee v Celtic in the same night last season so no reason why can't happen again next month

Livingston will be TV and possible Hearts v Aberdeen?

As posted about the Sunday then I can't it moving

BT showed Hearts v Hibs and Dundee v Celtic in the same night last season so no reason why can't happen again next month

Sounds good I hope it’s Saturday so we can head out for a few beers after on the Saturday night & not be hung over The Famous on the Sunday ;)

If we're to win it, we will need to beat Celtic.
No point moaning about their draw as nobody other than us will beat them anyway.
Dunfermline took them to extra time, six minutes from penalties .I can't remember the last time they were drawn away from home. They would struggle at a Tynecastle or Easter Road.
I

Kinda had some terrible luck this weekend. Literally moments away from both Celtic and the sheep being out the cup. And both sneak through. Sheep out would have been a bonus considering they knocked us out both cups last year. Guarenteee assuming we beat Livy we get them in the semi again

Kinda had some terrible luck this weekend. Literally moments away from both Celtic and the sheep being out the cup. And both sneak through. Sheep out would have been a bonus considering they knocked us out both cups last year. Guarenteee assuming we beat Livy we get them in the semi again

Will be more rewarding having beaten them on the way to lifting the trophy!

I'd give Foderingham these games.

Will be a tough game interested to see how we approach it will we give fringe players another chance to prove themselves?

Will be more rewarding having beaten them on the way to lifting the trophy!

Maybe mate but if you offer me a way to win the trophy the easiest way possible I’ll take that as well. Reckon semis will be rangers v sheep and hibs v scum

Back