Legia Warsaw Forum

They are absolutely bonkers over there. I read an article about their ultras where it told of them losing to their rivals Poznan. The ultras stopped the team bus and ordered the players off, once off the bus the ultras proceeded to kick the shit out of the players.
That would have been fairly widespread news if it happened.

Translator is brilliant. I still have no idea what this is about.... :)

The Danes had one quite overwhelmed player, what he apologized with a spelling mistake on his shirt and was also well tanned, besides, the level of our exclaim.

Scots have the potential to attack, but slightly more pressed lost in the defense tragically, and in total the enemy did them well.
Of course, we do not have this double-clad "in our pocket" but if we do not go out in a pile, we have a very good chance and any announcement of the disaster is premature, moreover for both sides. It will be a very hard match.​
I will not copy horses, because I will lose, I try not to argue with idiots, because they bring discussion to my level, I try not to respond to arguments ad personam, see previous points - and only a cow does not change her mind ..​

I fancy us to win both legs. Watched them against a really poor Greek side who should have scored at least 2.

The Danes had one quite overwhelmed player, what he apologized with a spelling mistake on his shirt and was also well tanned, besides, the level of our exclaim.​
Scots have the potential to attack, but slightly more pressed lost in the defense tragically, and in total the enemy did them well.​
Of course, we do not have this double-clad "in our pocket" but if we do not go out in a pile, we have a very good chance and any announcement of the disaster is premature, moreover for both sides. It will be a very hard match.​
I will not copy horses, because I will lose, I try not to argue with idiots, because they bring discussion to my level, I try not to respond to arguments ad personam, see previous points - and only a cow does not change her mind ..​
Wowaweewah. I like very much!!!

0-0 away to a team from Gibraltar in an earlier round for Legia that doesn’t scream quality only won the tie outright 3-0 compared to 10-0 for us against a similar standard of team from there.

Midtjylland for me are a better side than Legia. If we play to our full ability we’ll win this tie no question.

They strike me as a bit of a mental support. I wouldn't expect them to be pally with us just cos of their falling out with the mentally challengeds.

Nor I.

Infact Rapid Vienna springs to mind.

I'd always heard of how they and the mentally challengeds despised each other from the 80s. Then the Austrians rock up at Ibrox with a banner which looks like its on loan from the Groin brigade.

0-0 away to a team from Gibraltar in an earlier round for Legia that doesn’t scream quality only won the tie outright 3-0 compared to 10-0 for us against a similar standard of team from there.

Midtjylland for me are a better side than Legia. If we play to our full ability we’ll win this tie no question.

You don't actually know that though, do you? I expect a sterner test over the 2 legs.

Nor I.

I'd always heard of how they and the mentally challengeds despised each other from the 80s. Then the Austrians rock up at Ibrox with a banner which looks like its on loan from the Groin brigade.

Then proceeded to steal any Rangers flags they could get their hands on over there. I know that happens in most places, but they took it to a new level. Warsaw will be a place everybody will need to keep their wits about them in.

In the 17/18 season, they were put out of the Champions League by Sheriff Tiraspol.

In the 18/19 season, they were put out of the Champions League by Spartan Trnava and then went into the Europa playoffs and were put out by Dudelange from Luxembourg.

I honestly don’t think we’ve got a lot to worry about.

They are absolutely bonkers over there. I read an article about their ultras where it told of them losing to their rivals Poznan. The ultras stopped the team bus and ordered the players off, once off the bus the ultras proceeded to kick the shit out of the players.

Surely that’s BS.

Didnt realise they have 2 former SPL players in their squad:

Novikovas from Hearts
Cierzniak from Dundee United

Had to laugh at one of their comments if boruc crosses himself it will enrage the whole of Ibrox
He’s got a point, after all Ibrox goes absolutely bezerk every time half our team cross themselves coming onto the pitch doesn’t it...? :rolleyes:

The Danes had one quite overwhelmed player, what he apologized with a spelling mistake on his shirt and was also well tanned, besides, the level of our exclaim.​
Scots have the potential to attack, but slightly more pressed lost in the defense tragically, and in total the enemy did them well.​
Sure Stanley Unwin translates for Google ( one for the older bears)

Nor I.

They are the basturts that broke Jim Baxters leg. Never forget, never forgive.

They haven’t conceded yet in the competition. Their defence seems to be their best quality.
giphy.gif

This will be a completely different test.
They are technically very good and will have a lot more possession.
They are compact at the back and break very quickly. Tricky on the ball too.
Our defence will have to be at its best.

No wonder. We're building something real special, playing some good football and have the feel good factor. Let's be confident and back ourselves against whoever. We are Rangers! The fear is fooking back boys!

I bet, even after what happened between them, there are still some mentally challengeds now signing up for Legia forums to wish them luck, talk about Sevco etc
I wonder if any of our fans have signed up to the AIK, or whoever they play next, with links to their cover up history?

This will be a completely different test.
They are technically very good and will have a lot more possession.
They are compact at the back and break very quickly. Tricky on the ball too.
Our defence will have to be at its best.
Different without a doubt but, we were to be second best against the Danes as well.

The Morelos did not look interesting as it went down, there is a chance that it may spill out for longer. Either way, you have to go out and bust ***, bite the grass and it will be okay. Carlitos for Kulenovic necessarily because at the beginning we will play "10".

:D

Back