Legia Warsaw Forum

Translator is brilliant. I still have no idea what this is about.... :)

The Danes had one quite overwhelmed player, what he apologized with a spelling mistake on his shirt and was also well tanned, besides, the level of our exclaim.​
Scots have the potential to attack, but slightly more pressed lost in the defense tragically, and in total the enemy did them well.​
Of course, we do not have this double-clad "in our pocket" but if we do not go out in a pile, we have a very good chance and any announcement of the disaster is premature, moreover for both sides. It will be a very hard match.​
I will not copy horses, because I will lose, I try not to argue with idiots, because they bring discussion to my level, I try not to respond to arguments ad personam, see previous points - and only a cow does not change her mind ..​
images

Opening betting shows for next week have

Legia 7/5
Rangers 7/4

Just for 1st leg.

Think we were 11/5 away to Midtjylland

From the outside those odds have draw written all over it! Any Ibrox win that gets you through will do for me every day of the week

Bare in mind, Legia struggled by a team from Finland in Q2. In Greece, the standard outside the big 4 is pish and a 2-0 aggregate win isn’t all that impressive. Hibs put out Asteras from Greece last season, who I would imagine are on a par with Atromitos.

Don’t want to carried away by any means, but certainly feel quietly confident we can do this.

They haven't conceded a single goal in these qualifiers to be fair.

Midtjylland had conceeded once before facing us in 4 league games then we took 4 off them and have won all 5 opening league matches.

Legia lost their opening league game 2-1 at home and sit 10th after 3 games (1 win, 1 draw, 1 loss).

I fancy we will beat them home and away.

Midtjylland had conceeded once before facing us in 4 league games then we took 4 off them and have won all 5 opening league matches.

Legia lost their opening league game 2-1 at home and sit 10th after 3 games (1 win, 1 draw, 1 loss).

Here's hoping bud.

I don't think the atmosphere over there will affect our players one bit, and even if atmospheres do play a part I think ours will be more hostile than theirs, especially if we need a win in the 2nd leg.

You’re kidding yourself on with the last part mate.
If you genuinely think Ibrox will be more intimidating than Warsaw have a look on YouTube

When this tournament started we’d have bitten the proverbial hand off for a 2 legged tie v Legia to make the group stage. Just do it Rangers
I remember people thinking we wouldn't have gotten as lucky as last season. In terms of who we've drawn it's at most equal to last year, just have to get the job done

Translator is brilliant. I still have no idea what this is about.... :)

The Danes had one quite overwhelmed player, what he apologized with a spelling mistake on his shirt and was also well tanned, besides, the level of our exclaim.​
Scots have the potential to attack, but slightly more pressed lost in the defense tragically, and in total the enemy did them well.​
Of course, we do not have this double-clad "in our pocket" but if we do not go out in a pile, we have a very good chance and any announcement of the disaster is premature, moreover for both sides. It will be a very hard match.​
I will not copy horses, because I will lose, I try not to argue with idiots, because they bring discussion to my level, I try not to respond to arguments ad personam, see previous points - and only a cow does not change her mind ..​

Theres some phenomenal logic in this man's outlook.

Fancy us to win home and away comfortably if im honest, from the few games and results I’ve seen, they look bang average

You’re kidding yourself on with the last part mate.
If you genuinely think Ibrox will be more intimidating than Warsaw have a look on YouTube
If players get intimidated by banners and pyro then theirs will be more intimidating.

If it's noise that intimidates players then I would like to think that, given we will have 20000 more fans than them at their home game, we could do better.

If players get intimidated by banners and pyro then theirs will be more intimidating.

If it's noise that intimidates players then I would like to think that, given we will have 20000 more fans than them at their home game, we could do better.

20000 more doesn’t mean more noise though mate. Depends on the ferocity of the support

Another one from their forum.

I watched the Rangers' match with the Danes out of curiosity.Let's not exaggerate and make scots football gods. They are at Legia level and easily defeated. Their defense is as busy as a car full of coal. After all, such parodists as their side defenders are hard to see even in our Ekstraklasa.

Hopefully the scumbags who are intent on following them abroad causing havoc decide to stay away or are kettled by the cops, I would be concerned more for our own fans over in Poland given their reputation and people being picked off by them or attacked in pubs.

Misleading, Legia win game in hand they are 3rd after on 4 games played. They expect to have a go at winning the league people need to chill a bit

Some howlers in that translation :))

if we do not go out in big pants then we have a very good chance
Expect to see them in 80s style shorts then
Their defense is as busy as a car full of coal.
I take it they dont rate us defensively then o_O

Joking aside, I think this guy nails it though...
In my opinion, the key element will be not losing the goal at home, which will hopefully expect a rematch.

PS. After what both teams have presented so far, one can conclude that the best offensive will face the best defensive.

I am very curious how and what will result from it.

This guy seems to sum up their general feeling
They impose a fast pace, play with the first ball and control it well. They fight all over the field. In order to fight them at all, we have to play much better than we are currently doing.

Last edited:
Nor I.

Infact Rapid Vienna springs to mind.

I'd always heard of how they and the mentally challengeds despised each other from the 80s. Then the Austrians rock up at Ibrox with a banner which looks like its on loan from the Groin brigade.
Nor should they, they love their club and %^*& everybody else. Way it ought to be.

I watched the Rangers' match with the Danes out of curiosity.Let's not exaggerate and make scots football gods. They are at Legia level and easily defeated. Their defense is as busy as a car full of coal. After all, such parodists as their side defenders are hard to see even in our Ekstraklasa.
That's quite deluded to be fair, even though I think they'll be a hard game, our defence is far better than the vast majority of their league.

Aye, because Warsaw have Colombian, English, Finnish, Northern Irish, Nigerian, Canadian, Croatian, Scottish (I know) internationals. We'll wipe the floor with them. It's good to see that some of their fans are underestimating us.

Basically they are saying we are excellent going forward but have a shit defence .:D

Maybe a bit harsh on our back 4 , as individually they are all great players , apart from our LB area of course . It’s just that we leave ourselves open because we attack a lot

From what I can gather Legia are the opposite , brilliant defensively but shy in attack

Will be an interesting match up
Decent read that to be fair, the bits I could understand anyway.

But they're in for a rude awakening if they think our defence is weak. Our real problem is we've 'switched off' for a period in every match this season which has opened the door for the opposition. Otherwise we're pretty solid, especially through the centre.

Edit: just want to credit Goldson who gets a wee bit of stick on here at times. He seemed to be the only one of the starting 11 who didn't go to sleep after 60 mins last night.

Decent read that to be fair, the bits I could understand anyway.

But they're in for a rude awakening if they think our defence is weak. Our real problem is we've 'switched off' for a period in every match this season which has opened the door for the opposition. Otherwise we're pretty solid, especially through the centre.

If we play our normal high tempo game over there, we will score at least 2 goals. Our defence, however, does have the tendency to go to sleep, which should be a major concern.

Adult film stars deserve their names spelled correctly just as much as Alfredo Morales, Trevor Stevens and that Greek right back who played for us in the lower leagues.
very unstaunch of me, but i cant for the life of me think of a greek right back who played for us

Bare in mind, Legia struggled by a team from Finland in Q2. In Greece, the standard outside the big 4 is pish and a 2-0 aggregate win isn’t all that impressive. Hibs put out Asteras from Greece last season, who I would imagine are on a par with Atromitos.

Don’t want to carried away by any means, but certainly feel quietly confident we can do this.
We only beat Progres 2-0, I don't see us having much edge against them

Ibrox is vastly superior in massive European games, anybody that compares that are having a laugh. Either they were too young to remember the European nights under Advocaat's era or just after then like against Stuttgart or they're at it.

Pish , if we are up against it you will hear it .

I cringe at the arse kissing, when Ibrox Stadium explodes and hits full voice, nah, there is no stadium in Europe even close to the noise of Ibrox. The young ones don't know it yet, because the last time we experienced that was early 2000s.

Our team somewhat went downhill, had some big European nights throughout mid 2000s to the period we went down, but cast your mind back to 2003 and what Henning Berg stated about the Ibrox atmosphere.

Henning Berg:
2014–2015Legia Warsaw

Back