Lennon calls Maurice Ross an embarrassment and demands he apologies to the celtic players

Oooohhhh, get him.

The “professional standard” he bleats about probably doesn’t include threatening to stab women. Which means he is literally the last person on earth to complain without being a raging hypocrite.

As for Robinson - what a pathetic idiot.

Still, nice to see Lurgan Flop taking Saturday’s defeat so well.

The rabid ones - no doubt taking their cue from Lennon - well no doubt begin a campaign to have Mo Ross fired from his pundit role at Sports Sound

Whilst the TLB may be losing it we 100% know that he simply can't accept defeat to us.

This is like when you criticise the SNP, you will be hounded, they will try to destroy your family life, business etc.

Lennon knows exactly what he is doing here and is giving the green light to all the Bheast fans to abuse Maurice
He is also by highlighting this clearly wanting him sacked, that is how bitter he is after a defeat to us

This is simply another warning shot to everyone who dare criticise the Bheasts or the SNP in that if you do challenge them or criticise them, they will do everything they can to destroy you.

It is a disgrace & is allowed to happen on a daily basis.

C'mon big Zlatan, pile mair grief on the lurgan bigot and his cheatin fuukin squad later on today.

Intae thum AC.

Whilst the TLB may be losing it we 100% know that he simply can't accept defeat to us.

This is like when you criticise the SNP, you will be hounded, they will try to destroy your family life, business etc.

Lennon knows exactly what he is doing here and is giving the green light to all the Bheast fans to abuse Maurice
He is also by highlighting this clearly wanting him sacked, that is how bitter he is after a defeat to us

This is simply another warning shot to everyone who dare criticise the Bheasts or the SNP in that if you do challenge them or criticise them, they will do everything they can to destroy you.

It is a disgrace & is allowed to happen on a daily basis.

And where did the SNP learn it from TGF ?

From the scum infiltration into their ranks.

Freedom of speech. You are allowed to tell the truth.
Freedom of speech, a thing that the powers that shouldnae be eradicate everyday. The amount of virtue signallers is alarming. They(Tims/Republicans/Nationalists) three cheeks ae the one erse, hate anything Rangers. They canae cope when the mighty do them, add a pro footballer asking questions and making statements that go against their narrative.... Boom Timplosion, Glorious

Maurice hit the nail on the head, he should ignore the comments of the most unprofessional individual ever to work in Scottish football. Lennon has more faces than Big Ben.

So if the first team coach of i.e Aberdeen came out and said exactly the same thing about us that they have of Lennon, we'd all be ok with it?

If John Kennedy went on the radio and slagged off another club's coaching, we would all be defending him?

Just to clarify, I know many are getting a wee tickle out of this because Lennon is at the receiving end and, frankly, much of what Ross said on Lennon is true - Ross also accused St Mirren of deliberately getting games postponed and their players/staff infected.

I'm sorry, but a first team coach of a top flight side should not be on the national broadcaster saying shit like that, the Lennon stuff as well.

Lemon has started the propaganda to deflect blame and criticism from his own failings, they will paint it as the mhedia putting too much pressure on his young squad, when AC Milan destroy them it will be Mo's fault not his, or if they get any kind of result it will be him backing and rallying his squad, but I think they are getting the excuses in early as I can see a bad month for them, the cracks have been showing for a while now, unfit players, players not interested in playing for them, rumours of unrest in the dressing room, tick... tock.. tick.... tock

Maurice Ross asked the questions of Lennon that Lennons fat timmy pals in the media are too scared to ask him.

Isn't that right bhoys?......

2 international stikers not fit enough to complete 90 minutes in the middle of October is scandalous.

Lennon himself punted Griffiths off the pre season tour to France in early August because he turned up fat as %^*&, yet here we are 2/3 of the way through October and he still isnt fit.

Ross asked a genuine question.

Wonder when Gerrard will go crying to the press about McNamaras comments. :rolleyes: There's a few embarrassing things about that whole article and none of it is to do with Maurice Ross.

Stephen Robinson appoligising profusely ffs. If I were Mo I'd be right in his office asking him who the F he thinks he is. He was on giving his personal opinions and it has nothing to do with Motherwell or anyone else.

They can't handle the truth or any sort of criticism and part of that is far too many in the game for too long have been bowing down to them. And now they can't handle it when they don't get their own way. They're like a big spoiled baby and that's what I call fn embarrassing. When are they going to apologise for all the shame they've brought on the rest of us?

Last edited:
“He’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players.”

Interesting quote that one.
Like Tom Boyd? Interesting that Robinson contacted TLB to offer profuse apologies.

Maurice Ross asked the questions of Lennon that Lennons fat timmy pals in the media are too scared to ask him.

Isn't that right bhoys?......

2 international stikers not fit enough to complete 90 minutes in the middle of October is scandalous.

Lennon himself punted Griffiths off the pre season tour to France in early August because he turned up fat as %^*&, yet here we are 2/3 of the way through October and he still isnt fit.

Ross asked a genuine question.
That's the crux of the matter. Lennon is trying to shut down questioning of any sort, that involves answering awkward questions.

Feeling the pressure at this very early stage Neil? Aw, bless.....

Lets ramp it up and watch his ugly, ginger, hypocritical fkin head explode.

Vile piece of shit will not be missed.

"What's the matter Lenny ? U OK hun ?" :))

Seriously, how insecure is this reptile ? This is him soaking his pants after one defeat, imagine the mental gymnastics if Rangers manage to open up a decent lead over them in the title race ?

So if the first team coach of i.e Aberdeen came out and said exactly the same thing about us that they have of Lennon, we'd all be ok with it?

If John Kennedy went on the radio and slagged off another club's coaching, we would all be defending him?

Just to clarify, I know many are getting a wee tickle out of this because Lennon is at the receiving end and, frankly, much of what Ross said on Lennon is true - Ross also accused St Mirren of deliberately getting games postponed and their players/staff infected.

I'm sorry, but a first team coach of a top flight side should not be on the national broadcaster saying shit like that, the Lennon stuff as well.
i dont think he did accuse st mirren

Aye, some celtic fan account was critical of Brown so someone from celtic with access to his data set up a twitter account to compare Brown and Davis..then got into twitter spat with said celtic fan and claimed Neil MCann was behind it...

“He’s an employee of another Premiership team and I don’t think he should be making any comment at all on any other team or any other players.”

Interesting quote that one.
You are bang on there mate. One rule for Lemon and another rule for everybody else.
He should listen to himself and take his own advice to heart. He's never hesitated to comment on others even while he says he doesn't comment on other teams. He is a grade one fud.

W.A.T.P.

NEIL LENNON has branded Maurice Ross an 'embarrassment' — and told him to say sorry to Celtic’s players.

The former Rangers defender, now first-team coach at Motherwell, slammed Celts in a radio interview after Saturday’s Old Firm defeat.

Ross claimed it was the weakest Celtic line-up in 20 years and insisted Lennon’s side only had a basic understanding of how to play their 3-5-2 formation.

The ex-Scotland full-back also questioned why Leigh Griffiths and Albian Ajeti still weren’t fit enough to start the derby clash

But seething Lennon — whose side face AC Milan — has revealed he has already received an apology from Fir Park boss Steve Robinson for Ross’s remarks.

Lennon rapped: “I was surprised and very disappointed. Stephen contacted me to apologise profusely. He found it embarrassing.

“I think Motherwell, as a club, have really good people there and they found it embarrassing as well.

“And to be honest with you, I found the comments embarrassing for Maurice rather than anyone else.

Lennon now insists Ross owes the Celtic players an apology.

He added: “The comments, in particular on Ajeti, on Griffiths, on the money that Shane Duffy may or may not be on, I think were abysmal.

“There is a professional standard, a professional etiquette, a professional respect and I think Maurice was lacking in all three of those.

“I don’t think he owes me an apology, I think he owes my players an apology, I think he owes my coaching staff an apology and I think he owes my club an apology.

“I think he owes his own club an apology too.”

Ross’s bombshell remarks came on Sunday on Radio Scotland’s Sportsound programme.

The ex-Gers defender said: “That starting 11 was probably the weakest I’ve seen from them in 20 years.

“Griffiths, struggling for fitness? How long does he take to get fit that boy, Ajeti?”

Ross also infuriated St Mirren with comments he made during the same radio show.

Saints were forced to postpone their game against Well after three of their players tested positive for Covid-19.

Saints chief executive Tony Fitzpatrick accused Ross of suggesting his side had taken advantage of the situation and wrote to Motherwell to complain.
What Ross said is SPOT ON, and its true - Griffiths been “struggling” with fitness for last 12 months.
However, as a first team coach in the same division I think he should have reserved his judgement, certainly comes across as unprofessional in that regard.
100% accurate what he said though, in all of it, but just maybe a bit less tactful than his employers would have liked.

What Ross said is SPOT ON, and its true - Griffiths been “struggling” with fitness for last 12 months.
However, as a first team coach in the same division I think he should have reserved his judgement, certainly comes across as unprofessional in that regard.
100% accurate what he said though, in all of it, but just maybe a bit less tactful than his employers would have liked.
I don't think being a bit tactless is that much of an offence, even here under snatzi rule.
That other Motherwell coach who was on BT had plenty of opinions we disagreed with. Don't recall folk here defending him?

Last edited:
It's early in the Season and already the mhanky hoards are loosing it, the groin brigade being made to look like the arseholes we know the are, Glasgow is Blue and never forget it, Lennon complaining about a mole in camp (rhatt more like) players not interested in playing for them, turning on the mhedia for pointing out their failings of unfit players the same players that they themselves have complained about., the small cracks are getting bigger and the next few games are huge for them, I hope AC Milan score a barrow load tonight shattering their moral even more before the sheep game at the weekend loose that one and all hell will break out.. The clock is ticking timmy and the Bears are loving it... TICK TOCK

Show me where Mo Ross accused St Mirren of the above?

And fk Lennon

Back