Lennon red carded

what a 2nd half by the way

that goal from jones was incredible
Very impressed by Killie. Jordan Jones and Mulumbu in particular, but the entire team fought for every ball in that second half. Mulumbu onside at the end there. Small caveat, I missed the first half.

Half game suspension.

And as he spent nearly a half in the stand (20min) he has served his sentence.

Is that not the sort of 'punishment' he got once before?

"I’m no more confrontational than any other manager in the SPFL. However, when it’s an issue regarding me, it seems to me to be imbalanced."

"What people are seeing now is the real Neil Lennon, a man who is highly intelligent, articulate and gifted."

:D

And some genuine fans wanted him as a Scotland manager. Watch the video & that will tell u all about how much he is despised by most folk

Didn’t take the Rhetard long to jump to his defence...

2up7ds7.jpg

From BBC live report.

62 mins
Hibs boss sent to the stand

Kilmarnock 2-2 Hibernian

Tempers are fraying in the Ayrshire sunshine. Hibs boss Neil Lennon, furious at referee Kevin Clancy's decision to award the penalty, is sent to the stand by the whistler.

Lennon lets the whistler know what he thinks of the penalty and the decision to send him off.

Kilmarnock are in the ascendancy - didn't think we'd be saying that on the basis of the opening 45 minutes.

Lennon 'can't react like that'

Kilmarnock 2-2 Hibernian

Michael Stewart

Former Scotland midfielder on BBC Sportsound

You cannot react like that, not the manager, arguing as he was with Kevin Clancy. Kilmarnock haven't changed anything shape-wise, it is just the intensity. They have gone up about five notches.

'Sensational match'

Kilmarnock 2-2 Hibernian

Jonathan Sutherland

BBC Sport Scotland at Rugby Park

What a sensational game this has become. It was always going to be an interesting test for Steve Clarke at half time to see what he could engineer. As usual, it’s turned into gold for the Kilmarnock gaffer. Such belief and resilience from his side as they have turned this match around. Neil Lennon on the other hand simply lost it at the penalty decision, Kevin Clancy with no choice but to send the Hibs boss to the stands.

When you consider the bans the SFA used to dish out to Graeme Souness, banned from the dug out for one year, doubled to two years, and numerous other nonsense bans and fines, then its a sign of times as to how corrupt the SFA is in this era (and how complicit the media is) in ensuring Lennon can do as he pleases. A toxic organisation filled with Celtic supporters with one rule for their 'own'

When you consider the bans the SFA used to dish out to Graeme Souness, banned from the dug out for one year, doubled to two years, and numerous other nonsense bans and fines, then its a sign of times as to how corrupt the SFA is in this era (and how complicit the media is) in ensuring Lennon can do as he pleases. A toxic organisation filled with Celtic supporters with one rule for their 'own'

At one time, Souness, Walter, even our reserve coach McGregor were serving year long bans due to the corrupt SFA. Lennon will get away with this latest mayhem, guaranteed.

How did Clancy not keel over with that smelly breath right in his face. Fair play to the ref for carrying on, that would be enough to traumatise you. Smelly classless tramp

And elements of the great unwashed are agitating behind the scenes to reinstall this cretinous, dwarf bigot in the GlitterDome hot seat. They truly are made for each other.

A slap on the wrist awaits. He was a wee bit over excited, and his emotions got the better of him.

I think he said cheating c.unt at the end there.
That outburst will probably put him in pole position for Brenda's job.

Actually the video clip is his reaction AFTER he was sent to the stands. This should result in a second charge:rolleyes::p

Aye but that doesn't mean he gets a longer ban, they just issue both bans side by side so he's serving 2 bans per game, that's the SFA for you.

Should be in serious bother over that outburst

Nice to see Boyd scoring to make it 2-2

Sitting in a pub in Adelaide. Just met a guy from Leith. He checks his phone and goes apeshit when he hears Hivs just drew 2 each with Killie. I tell him I bet Boydie scored and he looks at me in disgust. Then I tell him Im going up the road to see the Gers. Ho ho ho.

Back