Lennon red carded

In all seriousness though - is it the case that because he was at Crewe at the same time as Bennel (sp ), is he sitting on some info that he is using to keep himself immune from criticism and punishment? Compare his treatment to that of Kenny Shiels.

He never gets upset when blatantly wrong decisions are given in his favour.Ok a coach can strongly disagree with a refereeing decision but who else but popcorn teeth confronts officials so aggressively.In certain situations that can only be a provocation for fans and players to react similarly with possibly serious after effects.

It is not the way to conduct yourself at all and brings the game into disrepute.

However,it gives the media pundits and airheads plenty to get their teeth into as Lennon is always good for a headline and it is a direct way of putting pressure on referees not to give decisions against him and his team especially in 50/50 situations.

He's watching the wrong sport.

_100166026_14625371.jpg

Touchdown !!!!

Here's the Daily Record's take on it::eek:
Lay off Lenny
No doubt the HR brigade will be out in force slaughtering the Hibs manager for his confrontation with referee Kevin Clancy and tagging him the devil for arguing and sarcastically applauding the whistler. But emotions were running high, fans want emotion in the game and it was part of theatre. The ref won’t lose any sleep over a manager getting irked at one of his decisions. Lennon hardly unloaded the contents of a petrol can and set Rugby Park ablaze.

An interesting take.... no-one died and no property was harmed therefore ignore any broken rules.

M’lud, the defendant committed a few hundred grand in credit card fraud however no one died.... what say we let him off with pat on the back and say..... fine Rangers!

Lennon has got lots of media apologists and sympaticos all too happy to play the Lennon sympathy card,producing pathetic excuse after excuse for him time after time and rushing to the barricades to overlook and excuse yet more examples of his appalling behaviour .

lay of the loony! Incidentally I don’t think it was a penalty either m.But fu*k him for being a horrible cu*t.

Last edited by a moderator:
he right about the standard of the cheating refs that have cost us points, refuse to send scum off that have kicked us off the park all season including his thugs as for the penalty it was more of a penalty than the one he got against us.

In all seriousness though - is it the case that because he was at Crewe at the same time as Bennel (sp ), is he sitting on some info that he is using to keep himself immune from criticism and punishment? Compare his treatment to that of Kenny Shiels.

That's a very good point.

His team had a penalty given against
Nobody died
Nobody sent threats to wee lassies

Why swear at a guy simply doing his job
Why scream in someone's face like a spoiled 4 year old

Lennon could try and show some respect

Did I not read somewhere he nearly got sacked the last time
he went beserk and got into trouble ? The hibs board were not impressed .

Imagine those jakey scum spoonburners and tramps being totally embarrassed about Lennon, fecking hell you can't get much lower than that, but i'm sure Lenny the Looney will somehow.

Fair play to the ref, getting bits of popcorn spat at him when he was in his face, defo a red card and sent to the stand

Lennon is a loony, no denying that and his cockeyed view of decisions for and against him are classic Lennon but I have to say the unbelievable inconsistencies of handball decisions in the box really have to be addressed.
Giving penalties when a players arm is not in unnatural position or the ball being blasted at them from close range is simply not a penalty.
It would seem most referees in this country just don’t know or completely ignore the rules.

Also worth noting the Hibs player Porteous was booked for a foul in the first half but wasn’t deemed worthy of a booking for a deliberate handball (well according to Clancy anyway) unlike Russell Martins against Hamilton, as I say they make up the rules as they go.

He's watching the wrong sport.

_100166026_14625371.jpg

Touchdown !!!!

Am I the only one that thinks those people around him are totally embarrassed to be near him acting like that? Heads down, "nothing to do with me" faces on them all. Most aren't even watching the game, they're just trying to look away in any direction but his.

I noticed he's been going on about having depression this week, no doubt that'll be his reason for acting like a headcase. His medication will be affecting him and, instead of pulling him up for it, the media will claim he's a martyr to his illness.
An illness many of us have suffered I might add, yet none of us acted like aggressive arseholes because of it.

If ever proof was needed that the BBC are working to an agenda then the fact that Sportcene never showed the confrontation confirms it.

Probably the biggest newsworthy event of the day and it is just ignored.

If this was a Rangers manager it would be on a constant loop with calls for resignations or extremely harsh punishment.

Amazing that Sportscene never showed the sending off - they discussed it and the fallout from it but never even showed what happened.

If you didn't see the game live you wouldn't have a clue what went on ...

Amazing that Sportscene never showed the sending off - they discussed it and the fallout from it but never even showed what happened.

If you didn't see the game live you wouldn't have a clue what went on ...

Both " pundits" saying it was never a penalty for Killie. I'm sure both also said they were definite penalties against us in recent similar incidents ?

What was that nonsense he came out with about being able to red card refs? He really is a loathesome trouble seeking individual

He cant seem to grasp the concept that not every decision is going to go his teams way and everything is a conspiracy against him. I saw something earlier in the week about him being a poster boy for mental health issues. Heaven forbid. Id run a million miles and be in complete denial rather than be associated with someone like him

Airbrushed from history by a compliant media that it was exactly this type of behaviour from the same person that single handedly caused a referees strike in Scotland

It's as much a penalty as the two given against Rangers recently for the same offence , just because the ball is going wide doesn't make it not a penalty

It's either handball or it's not in all these types of offences

The mask has slipped , Lennon will always be a poison on Scottish football, he's had more offences than the rest of the league managers put together , we've all had poor refereeing decisions go against us none more so that Rangers but only one person behaves in this manner

He's the problem and like his parent club is trying to make referees think twice about giving contentious decisions against his club

He's watched it worked for the filth so wants a piece of it

It will be interesting to see what punishment he receives.

Although an out and out bigoted lunatic him highlighting the so called inconsistencies of decisions given against his team will protect them the rest of the season and maybe beyond.

If referees respond positively towards his team then all managers should name bad referees, obviously not in a TLB manner, as we cannot have rules for one and rules for the others.

Why did he never react like this when he managed in England when he was losing games right left and centre, no doubt refereeing decisions would have been exactly the same.

Because the English media would have torn him a new one, not like his compliant poodles in the Scottish press who make one excuse after another for him.
If he doesn’t get hammered for Saturdays outburst the games a bogey.

He is a vile creature. All 237 incidents since he has been in Scottish Football and not one of them has been his fault.

He has absolutely no class and his parents have a lot to answer for raising such a despicable human being.

He is a vile creature. All 237 incidents since he has been in Scottish Football and not one of them has been his fault.

He has absolutely no class and his parents have a lot to answer for raising such a despicable human being.

You think at least one paper would run a list of all his previous incidents and mention the strike he caused ?

Back