Let them have their trebles, all I care about is stopping 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricksen

I’ll admit it’s annoying watching them make history but Scottish domestic trebles are vastly overrated anyway.

If I had my way I’d have Rangers drop out the league cup altogether. I don’t know about you, but I could live without the domestic treble if it gives us more of a chance of winning a European trophy if we ever reach the heights of 2008 again. The sheer amount of games we had that season killed us.

But I digress. Enjoy your trebles celtic, this Bear will get over it very quickly. Stopping 10 is my only priority and has been ever since Chick Young said it would be a ‘stroll’ when we went down div 3.

Strap yourselves in boys, we’re coming for you. Roll on 55. Let’s go.

We absolutely need to win something next year.

Ideally the league but we shouldn’t expect that, the odds are still against us.

I can say with 100% honesty their trebles don’t bother me as much as many, not to say that it doesn’t grate on me of course. But it would bother me if we had never been handicapped by the SFA and they’d won these trophies, but given what’s happened over the last decade there’ll always be an asterisk next to their recent ‘achievements’. No one is ever forgetting what happened and had happened when they were on this winning streak.

It’s like Man Utd being plucked into the Championship.

They will beat 99% of the other teams because it’s a one team league.

The odds for the foreseeable future will be against us in so many ways because our league has been a one team league in recent memory.

Shambolic league.

The league or bust for us next season.

Fuck the mentally challengeds.

They’ve got a larger budget and pay higher wages - considerably higher. You can’t say it’s bust if we don’t win the league.

Winning the Scottish cup and running them close next season, and taking the league off them the next, is far more realistic.

I can say with 100% honesty their trebles don’t bother me as much as many, not to say that it doesn’t grate on me of course. But it would bother me if we had never been handicapped by the SFA and they’d won these trophies, but given what’s happened over the last decade there’ll always be an asterisk next to their recent ‘achievements’. No one is ever forgetting what happened and had happened when they were on this winning streak.
Spot on

They’ve got a larger budget and pay higher wages - considerably higher. You can’t say it’s just if we don’t win the league.

Winning the Scottish cup and running them close next season, and taking the league off them the next, is far more realistic.
I honestly would take being out all cups before Xmas to win the league.

They’re no where near as good as they were under Rodgers, in fact they been declining since the end of 2017.

They’re still winning but not in a convincing manner, that performance today doesn’t scare me for next season.

We’re in a much better place now too, Gerrard has figured out our best formation and style of play after a rather up and down season.

We’re a key signing away from the league in my opinion. We also need to fly out the traps next season.

They’ve got a larger budget and pay higher wages - considerably higher. You can’t say it’s bust if we don’t win the league.

You keep saying running them close am sorry that’s no going to happen we’re going to demolish the cunts.
We would have done them today.

All of their paedo titles must be removed - well done Hearts today subsequently the winners

You keep saying running them close am sorry that’s no going to happen we’re going to demolish the cunts.
We would have done them today.

Hopefully.

But I think we should focus on more progression. A cup win and pushing them all the way would be great - considering where we’ve come from.

The Board need to give Gerrard as much backing as they can, next season is our biggest chance. If we win the league next year it would be one of the biggest achievements for the club considering we were nearly not a club anymore 7 years ago.

If we don’t stop it next season they will get the 10.

This summer is absolutely massive for us.

We are going to stop them next season by winning the league and thats all i care about.

Quite truthfully, I give not one shit about anything they’ve “won” since 2012/13 season onwards, including this season.

The disgraceful way we were booted out of football and then raped by spivs, without any support at all from the other clubs, the SFA, government or our esteemed mhedia like BBC and Radio Clyde, render that lot’s baubles totally devalued and worthless.

I will care next season. We’ve far less reason for failure from now on

Hopefully they will now give the job to Popcorn Teeth on a permanent contract. He has neither the managerial skills nor the temperament to keep their tainted success going. #55 is coming soon.

Hearts didn't have the concentration and mental toughness to see them off today-they were on the ropes.

Next season should see quite different teams battling it out-there's so much up in the air at the moment we have no idea how things will pan out.

More interested in what we do this summer than them.

We need to start winning trophies full stop. Huge first six months of the season for us. It’s imperative we get to the Europa group stage and win the league cup as the filth winning ten trophies in a row puts us on the back foot before Xmas.

Really need to step it up big time in the transfer window this summer we’ve enough average squad players we need the at least 3 quality additions to the first 11.

Hear and understand where you are coming from brother and dont disagree with much BUT

A line in the sand has to be drawn now in my opinion.

Next season we need out of the blocks and into top gear right away.

Start the season well and put them under pressure, no stupid points chucked away before we neet them at Ibrox.

And just as important is the first cup, we need to be in the final whether its against them or whether we beat them on the way, a marker needs laid down and we MUST win that first trophy and stop this rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back